This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
    Seriously we played really well tiki taka just after spain scored a goal and it was impressive, I really dont know why if they were able to do that they cant do it versus a shitty iraki team
    i don't recall us playing tiki taka vs. spain but i do remember our game opening up a bit after their goal which we got a few solid scoring opportunities

pay close attention to our passes vs oman. I'm not saying we should be a possession team, but when the ball is kick and en route to the target it just seems its going at a slower pace than most teams which gives the defending team time to catch up to the player who the pass is intended for and messes up the whole flow.

in order words: our passes are too soft
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

TM is back in Abu Dhabi for Sunday match against Oman. Photos from the latest training session. TM in great spirit. ARJ should stick to his own position Also video of the latest training session https://tamasha.com/v/g6jz9

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
        we lost ball possession, aerial challenges, and passing acurasy against Iraq. That's a disgrace. Give this chance to Korea or Japan and they walk over us. We just achieved our minimal goal to advance as top of our group.
        You mean the same Korea that Queiroz keeps beating for fun?
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
          Lol I guess some fans loved it when we use to struggle against Bahrain/Arab teams or when we drew against Angola..

Unfortunately drawing against the likes of Portugal and almost beating the likes of Spain/Argentina isn't good enough especially with the limited resources we already have in place

Comment

CQ will rotate the boys again. He trusts the backline so I wouldn't be surprised to even see Pejman and Majid starting. I think he will start Ashkan since he has proved to be the engine that will run the attack fiercely and defend promptly. Sardar and Taremi will start and ARJ will come in as a sub. We will win with at least 2 goals and Beiro will register his 4th clean sheet.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              Yes sir, same one we draw and got a red card last time. They have a Portuguese manager now who managed Portugal national team. Their defense is decent now and they have good offensive players. Mark this one. If we use same players as CQ did agaist Iraq, we will struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                Yes sir, same one we draw and got a red card last time. They have a Portuguese manager now who managed Portugal national team. Their defense is decent now and they have good offensive players. Mark this one. If we use same players as CQ did agaist Iraq, we will struggle.
                You mean being a 10man team for an entire second half with our best player ejected in Seoul against Korea with players like Cheshmi on the field in a game that doesn't even matter(since we qualified handily for the WC with 2 games left to go) and still tying the game 0-0 while having the better chances is not good?

I'm not going to beat around the bush anymore.. any other manager in Iran in that situation is losing upwards of 3-0 no exceptions.

Comment

After we beat Oman, most probably we face China and then Japan or KSA for a shot at the Final ( vs Korea most probably from the other end)

Comment

I still find it surreal that our recent record against Korea is reminiscent to our 70s asian dominance period, when they were a much weaker team. 4 consecutive wins, having their number in 4 consecutive world cup qualifiers. More than anything nullifying a fantastic player that we as Iranians don't rate as highly as we should (Son), for the reason that we shut him down each time he turns up against us.

The only issue is that he must be so pumped. Recent asian games where he won against our U-20 team probably gave him a little taste but i think he might go into overdrive if we bump into each other in the final

Comment

I got a give it to Taj, he stands 100% behind CQ when the broadcaster uses the example of Spain who fired their coach right before the WC 2018, and he says whoever bring this up at this point is either stupid (jaahel) or has ill intentions (moghrez) https://tamasha.com/v/RNLge
                      Go TM!

Comment

Check out our latest Gol Bezan Podcast: Our analysis of [emoji1130] v [emoji1131], and previewing our upcoming match round of 16 vs [emoji1190]

Panel: Arya Allahverdi (myself), Sina Saemian and Pezhman Pars

Call-in guest: Navid Taher (Navidi94 on PFDC)

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/a...nockout-rounds

Comment

He does not want to leave. He was told months ago he will stay till Asian cup and after that it depends on his results ( Final).
                          Still that is the case.

گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی فارس از امارات

کی روش: مطمئنا بازی فردا 50 - 50 است

در صورت قهرمانی امکان همکاری من با ایران وجود دارد

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            He does not want to leave. He was told months ago he will stay till Asian cup and after that it depends on his results ( Final).
                            Still that is the case.

this is what he said in May/June 2018 when he said he will not accept a 6 months extension and found it insulting!!!

https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%A9%DB%8C%D8...A7%D8%B1%D9%85

Comment

^the whole world was begging him coach them except in the end he decided to accept the insulting 6 months offer from Iran.
                              World class indeed.

He said that if he knew the sports ministry didn’t want him he would never accept the 6 months offer. LOL sure buddy. I don’t even think his cult worshipers believe that. Or maybe they do. After all they do believe his staff is dying of hunger as we speak.

Honestly, if they offer this guy a 2 week extension with Iran he’ll take it. He knows what’s waiting for him on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Still that is the case.

If he wins the AC, then I'd like to keep him for another 4 years.
                                why not?

If he doesnt, then maybe it's time for fresher philosophy at TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X