This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    If he wins the AC, then I'd like to keep him for another 4 years.
    why not?

If he doesnt, then maybe it's time for fresher philosophy at TM.
    Win or lose, I'd like to clone CQ and have him lead our team for another 40 years. Matter of fact, he should be the IFF President
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
      ^the whole world was begging him coach them except in the end he decided to accept the insulting 6 months offer from Iran.
      World class indeed.

He said that if he knew the sports ministry didn’t want him he would never accept the 6 months offer. LOL sure buddy. I don’t even think his cult worshipers believe that. Or maybe they do. After all they do believe his staff is dying of hunger as we speak.

Honestly, if they offer this guy a 2 week extension with Iran he’ll take it. He knows what’s waiting for him on the other side.
      Sorry but btw a Country like Iran and countries like even qatar,uae, china or whatever inwould alwaS choose the others, iran doesnt care about sportsmen and of course cq finds a job what are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        If he wins the AC, then I'd like to keep him for another 4 years.
        why not?

If he doesnt, then maybe it's time for fresher philosophy at TM.
        Totally agree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Win or lose, I'd like to clone CQ and have him lead our team for another 40 years. Matter of fact, he should be the IFF President
          I am a huge CQ fan and he without doubt the greatest TM-Coach we ever had.

BUT, sometimes you teach your players everything you know, you put all your energy
          in your Team and gave them an identity. Yet there is always the point were you feel,
          that you cant optimize your Team and decide to go. Its better for both sides.

Just have a look on Guardiola. He came out of nowhere dominated the world of football,
          Win everything with one ( in my opinion the best Team) of the greatest Teams of all-time.
          He gave them an identity that lasted up to this day. Everyone expected
          him to continue after 2012 but Guardiola was wise enough to recognize that he already shaped
          his Teams upt to the climax.

If CQ leaves we have enough talents to shape and new Team with an new style.

Comment

Carlos will leave us after Asian Cup. It's time to accept this. It is better for him and team melli at this point.

Comment

Jose Mourinho is a commentator on AC now for beIn Sports.

He is setting himself up to replace CQ in Iran.

"Bus Project 2.0" coming up after the AC.

Think big!

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                Think big!
                Wait, Mourinho wants to take over TM? Thats a funny joke. With his narcissistic character he would easily
                start a war after the first day. His personality doesn't fit to Iranian culture.

Nice replacement for CQ would be Arsene Wenger but thats just a dream...

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
                  ^the whole world was begging him coach them except in the end he decided to accept the insulting 6 months offer from Iran.
                  World class indeed.
                  He said that if he knew the sports ministry didn’t want him he would never accept the 6 months offer. LOL sure buddy. I don’t even think his cult worshipers believe that. Or maybe they do. After all they do believe his staff is dying of hunger as we speak.
                  Honestly, if they offer this guy a 2 week extension with Iran he’ll take it. He knows what’s waiting for him on the other side.
                  What a ridiculous post. Do you have any doubts that a coach that has been Sir Alex's assistant, Coached Real Madrid, a coach that has taken three different countries to the WC, a coach that has taken a traditionally dysfunctional team and made it a model of discipline and took them to the WC two times in a row, both times as the top team in their group, etc etc..

Do you think such a coach has any problems finding another job?!!!!!! Seriously?!!!

I don't know why the hell he has not left yet. But meanwhile, I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride. I suggest you do the same.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Ideally, both CQ and TM can part on the best terms possible: crowned as Asian Cup champions 2019! GO TM, THANK YOU CQ!

Comment

any one who criticizes CQ is either a troll talking shit just to get a rise out of people. This type of person should be ignored. Dont feed the troll

Or they will directly benefit by CQ being replaced, perhaps a family member will get a post and we get back to the mafia days of Enayati & Khatibi being our strikers, Backed up by Pejman and Mohammad Noori. these type of people are bastards and should be treated with harsh punishments
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

Think big!
                        Being Iran coach and dealing with bunch akhound zadeh is not a ideal job for any one. Even the second rates coaches coming to Iran only last for a short time. Look at what happened with tracktor sazi coach or the two Scottish/Irish players .. they ran away from the maddness that goes on in that backward country. Who in the right mind wants to be in Iran.

Comment

Yes I agree. Nobody criticize cq. He has never and will never do anything wrong.
                          Let us continue to live in our alternate reality where outside opinion is not welcome.

This is the type of thinking that leads to people thinking the earth is flat. Well actually I think you guys have that covered too in the other forum. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            What a ridiculous post. Do you have any doubts that a coach that has been Sir Alex's assistant, Coached Real Madrid, a coach that has taken three different countries to the WC, a coach that has taken a traditionally dysfunctional team and made it a model of discipline and took them to the WC two times in a row, both times as the top team in their group, etc etc..

Do you think such a coach has any problems finding another job?!!!!!! Seriously?!!!

I don't know why the hell he has not left yet. But meanwhile, I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride. I suggest you do the same.
                            Even if he gets half the offer from another national team somewhere, he will get thrown out the instant he opens his mouth.
                            You think they’ll just sit around and thank cq while he shits on them. They have pride. Maybe you’ve heard of it.

Also in other countries he would actually need to show up to work. Not just come for the matches stir up shit and then back home.

Comment

1- To correct some of you; If CQ leaves, he WILL find quite a few takers. lets not fool ourselves.
                              There are plenty of african, asian and maybe a few others who'd take him in a heart beat.

at the same time HE shd know he wont be able to throw his weight around like in Iran, and demand all sorts of illogical stuff like stopping league games or ... !
                              definitely a no no everywhere.

2- If IFF hires Moan-rinho, I will commit suicide right there and then.
                              Cant take such a f**king negative, anti-football attitude at TM. Not for a day
                              but thankfully they wont be able to afford this f**k anyway.
                              so ...

3- speaking of which, I fear with the horrible economy and mismanagement, and the fact that all IR and IRGC bastards are busy looting and taking Iranian wealth abroad (as we get near the fall of IR, soon), I doubt there would be much funds to hire proper coaches for TM.

So there will be plenty of third rate coaches vying for the job, which is a scary prospect.
                              Branko being one such ass hole who'd kill his own son to get the job.
                              F**K! Now I'm depressed !!!
                              screw it all

Comment

Who has the correct bracket (up to finals) of the games?
                                plz post here

AFC's own website has everything wrong.
                                even the dates.

according to them, tomorrow's 3 games shd be played by now!!!!
                                http://www.the-afc.com/asiancup/fixtures/
                                idiot AFC

Comment

Working...
                                X