This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
    Ezatolahi getting injured was in training and had nothing to do with the Bolivian team
    thanks for the assurance!
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Is that right ?

Morroco has cut off relations with Iran because Saudis and UAE told them to ?

WOW even I am amazed at that.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Is that right ?
        Yes, that's correct. I agree.

Comment

They are just salty over that 1-0 loss lol.

Comment

What a bunch of koon boos chiken shits they are !!!!

Comment

Anyone else get annoyed with the number, like mood number 9 Morteza 8 ? Idk why but it tilts me

Comment

Iran vs Qatar

According to a Qatari source

با ادعای یک روزنامه قطری
                تیم ملی ایران 10 دی در دوحه به مصاف قطر می رود

Comment

Here we go again

The Venezuela match may get cancelled because they are refusing to travel to Tehran ,

They want to play TM in some other country

Source: Varzesh3

Comment

Is that right ?

Iran has been accused of facilitating support/supporting the Polisario Front, which is a separatist movement in Morocco. Thats why.

Saudi Arabia and their other Persian Gulf allies probably have a hand in the accusation against Iran.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...150452407.html

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                      Iran has been accused of facilitating support/supporting the Polisario Front, which is a separatist movement in Morocco. Thats why.

Saudi Arabia and their other Persian Gulf allies probably have a hand in the accusation against Iran.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...150452407.html
                      so they have to keep moaning about a gooz goal in the dying minutes....
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Here we go again
                        The Venezuela match may get cancelled because they are refusing to travel to Tehran ,
                        They want to play TM in some other country
                        Source: Varzesh3
                        The nerve...
                        The only positive - its from Varzesh3 which posts alot of bullshit.

Update: 90tv also posted about this. I don't get it though, Venezuela is playing in Japan 4 days prior, distance shouldn't be an excuse for them. Someone is pressuring them.
                        Last edited by Nokhodi; 10-22-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Venezuela game is most likely going to happen in Qatar and we will play Qatar on December 31st

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            The nerve...
                            The only positive - its from Varzesh3 which posts alot of bullshit.

Update: 90tv also posted about this. I don't get it though, Venezuela is playing in Japan 4 days prior, distance shouldn't be an excuse for them. Someone is pressuring them.
                            It's because some of them play in the US and they're scared if they can come back or the US refuses them.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                              It's because some of them play in the US and they're scared if they can come back or the US refuses them.
                              They do realize that there is a travel ban on Iranians entering the US, not the other way around!?!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                They do realize that there is a travel ban on Iranians entering the US, not the other way around!?!
                                The travel ban also extends to people who travel to Iran.

Essentially, if you travel to Iran, you can have a hard time traveling and doing business in America. Unless you are a citizen of certain countries like Canada, UK,etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X