Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like this is the usual games he plays with the FA to put pressure on him , because he deserves his pay and just needs resoucres for camps games and equipment. CQ knows what he has with iran and iran knows what they have with CQ. CQ knows that he is with iran japan and korea the top favorite to win the asia cup and i think he knows that and this win would be the icing on top of his great time iran. CQ is a winner type and always knows what he wants. If he would really leave i dont think he would request and plan already our preperation for the ASIA CUp requesting games and camps. I eard CQ request 800k dollars for the 6 months. I mean we made a lot of price money in the WC..where did that go? Syira or hizbollah...

I read this in another thread. Apparently it says he is staying...

http://90tv.ir/news/468938/%D9%81%D8...A7%D9%86%D8%AF

but read it yourself..my farsi is not so good.

I think we should make a gofundme page for carlos hahaha. Im sure we could gather some money for carlos lol

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post

I think we should make a gofundme page for carlos hahaha. Im sure we could gather some money for Carlos lol
      Great idea in fact we should start 2 go fund me pages.....one of us trying to raise money to keep him. Then if that fails, plan B go fund me to gather enough cash to jump on persiangodfather’s idea of putting up a billboard with a pc of CQ (preferably the infamous one of him holding up his 2 fingers in a peace sign with an Iranian color wrist band) saying “Good luck without me bitches”
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I sure hope he stays
        Our TM’s success is the only source of any joy for Iranians in Iran since
        All the sanctions and economic issues are gona get a lot worse very soon.
        The Dollar will increase to 20000 Toman in 3 months when all the reall tough
        Sanctions go into affect.

Comment

That depth though...

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/469808/%D8%A2%D...AA%D8%A7%D8%AC

Latest news from saturday!!

Comment

Let’s raise some money so he can stay 4 years more. How should we proceed?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                OMG!!! Never seen Taj acknowledging another country's talk with CQ!!! Specially the fact that he has to hear it from the Korean federation boss, means he doesn't have a direct contact with CQ anymore! From his tone, CQ's time in Iran does not look as safe as it used too at all.

I really hope they can find a way to pay him or else the last thing we need is for him to coach a rival national team!!!!!

Comment

hey can you summarize what was said in the posted interview? my farsi aint the best. Thank you very much.

Comment

is he negotiating with the korean FA or what? please give me some info guys. Whats the whole situation right now. is iran FA still in talks with CQ?

Comment

is he negotiating with the korean FA or what? please give me some info guys. Whats the whole situation right now. is iran FA still in talks with CQ?
                      Iran has a mutual agreement since months ago with CQ but they have no way to pay him and theyhav 7-8 players who has to do sarbazi that are not aloud to join TM outside of iran

Comment

Hmm you think the sarbazi issue wil be solved? Are the affected players, the ones that play in iran right now?
                        I checked the current squad and the only players that play in iran right now are beiranvand,mazaheri,montazeri, chesmi,torabi, and then like players like alipoor ghafouri and karimi...so lets see what happens. I remember back then pooladi got exempted. What is exactly the rule for those players? do they have to go now? can they go sarbazi another time or just pay them off?

Comment

hey can you summarize what was said in the posted interview? my farsi aint the best. Thank you very much.
                          It's a video. You can't understand Persian upon hearing it?

Time to learn your mother tongue dude!

Comment

wow thank you for your comment. very helpful. sorry that im not 100% fluent in farsi....

Comment

wow thank you for your comment. very helpful. sorry that im not 100% fluent in farsi....
                              Well it wouldn't help you in the right path if we keep translate everything for you here. You should really start learning the language dude.

but anyways, he said he talked to the Korean football federation boss and from him he heard that there has been some talks between Korea and CQ! From CQ's requests there are 2 problems. 1 is that he wants some players who haven't done the military service to be free from it so they can travel with TM freely. He agreed with CQ and said he's right. He also said that IFF have to pay CQ's money. It's about 700k Euros. He said with all the troubles in Iran, they have still managed to get it for him so the money is there but everytime they try to put it in his account, it gets returned to IFF's account. So there is a transfer problem. But he thought once they can transfer the money, CQ will be ours.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help. Lol i learned writing and readign farsi but cuz not both my parents are iranian and i dont speak much farsi at home my farsi got weaker and sometimes i dont understand certain terms. Thats the problem hehe

Hmm so they got the money but they cant put it in his account? is this possible? is the reason for that the sanctions or what? i mean as mentioned before there are other foreign coaches like branko and schäfer and i havent heard of them having problems. To me i almost sounds like BS and they dont have the money and they just trying to buy time. I dont know how they are communicating with CQ and if he belives that they actually have the money or not. Are those 700K the money he request for his time til ASIA CUP or from his previous salary they havent paid yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X