X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He can only replace an injured player.
    No, he can replace any player as stated in the official regulations document he provided.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Your logical and factual-based arguments doesn't pass muster with some PFDC members.....
      Yea, this site used to have a lot more intelligent discussion back in the day with everyone genuinely caring about the good of the team. Nowadays it is people fighting over who is a CQ fanboy and who is a Branko fanboy rather than what is for the good of the team. And this Leicester City guy is the worst of the worst.

Comment

Section 24.6 of the Competition Regulations (http://www.the-afc.com/afc/documents...on-regulations) has a series of conditions for replacing a player yet none of them say anything about injuries. They are all administrative and have to do with preliminary registrations and exchange of ID cards. Unless there is another section in the document that stipulates injury as a condition of replacement that I am missing (my search of the document didn't find any), that means CQ could replace any player as long as the replacing player was registered during preliminary registration.

Comment

Latest video from TM training session in Doha. Apparently, Sardar's injury is minor and he trained separately today.

https://tamasha.com/v/ZRbBZ

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Section 24.6 of the Competition Regulations (http://www.the-afc.com/afc/documents...on-regulations) has a series of conditions for replacing a player yet none of them say anything about injuries. They are all administrative and have to do with preliminary registrations and exchange of ID cards. Unless there is another section in the document that stipulates injury as a condition of replacement that I am missing (my search of the document didn't find any), that means CQ could replace any player as long as the replacing player was registered during preliminary registration.
            Exactly. How can you even regulate if someone has an injury? What if one player says that they have a stomach ache and cannot play? How can "AFC Doctors" confirm or not confirm it?

Comment

From today's training, it seems Ahmad Nourallahi is training with the first team.
              Last edited by Tehranto; 12-27-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

From Today:

تمرین نوبت عصر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در کمپ اسپایر برگزار شد.

به گزارش وبسایت نود، تمرین نوبت عصر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از ساعت 17:30 به وقت تهران در کمپ اسپایر برگزار شد.

*پیش از آغاز تمرین امروز ملی پوشان یک عکس تیمی 24 نفره گرفتند که در این عکس علی قلی زاده هم حضور داشت. در ابتدا بازیکنان با لباس های اصلی در این عکس حاضر شده و سپس لباس های تمرینی خود را پوشیدند.

* کارلوس کی روش با چهره ای خندان در محل تمرین امروز تیم ملی حاضر شد و در کنار علی قلی زاده و مهدی ترابی عکس یادگاری گرفت.

*سردار آزمون مثل صبح امروز با ملی پوشان تمرین نکرد و در کنار علیرضا جهانبخش به تمرین اختصاصی پرداخت.طبق اعلام مسئولان تیم ملی مصدومیت آزمون چندان جدی نیست و این بازیکن با تشخیص کی روش تنها برای جلوگیری از تشدید مصدومیت در کنار دیگر بازیکنان تمرین نکرده است.

* لوپز مربی گلرهای تیم ملی امروز با دستگاه شوتزنی ضرباتی را به سمت دروازه ها می زد و گلرها باید این ضربات را با مشت دور می کردند.

* در بخش اول تمرین بازیکنان بدنهای خود را با توپ گرم کرده و سپس در نیمی از زمین فوتبال با دروازه های کوچک را برگزار کردند. این بازی درون تیمی در 4 گروه برگزار و دقت ضربه بازیکنان را بالاتر می برد.

*سامان قدوس در حاشیه تمرین امروز با علی قلی زاده شوخی می کرد و قلی زاده هم با وجود اینکه نامش از فهرست تیم می خط خورده و در لیست انتظار قرار دارد با چهره خندان در تمرینات این چند روز حضور پیدا کرده است.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                  No, he can replace any player as stated in the official regulations document he provided.
                  I read in few places that it is only injured players.

Comment

Yes it is correct

Even varzesh3 website said that Gholizadeh can only replace an
                    AFC approved injured player.

Other wise he is out and can’t not play for Iran.

But if you think about it that’s still pretty good option to have for all teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      I read in few places that it is only injured players.
                      On AFC's official document, he can replace anyone. Nothing about injured player.

How can you prove someone is injured or not? What if someone has stomach issues or if they don't feel right? They can't be forced to play. It's tough to regulate.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Yes it is correct
                        Even varzesh3 website said that Gholizadeh can only replace an
                        AFC approved injured player.
                        Other wise he is out and can’t not play for Iran.
                        But if you think about it that’s still pretty good option to have for all teams.
                        No, it's not.

I'm surprised that we're having this discussion. I would say AFC's regulations on their own website is a more credible source than Varzesh3, don't you think so?

Comment

Do you guys remember when Bengar replaced Abouzar Rahimi randomly before the start of the tournament in 2011 after the squad had been published? There was no injury involved back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            From Today:
                            تمرین نوبت عصر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در کمپ اسپایر برگزار شد.
                            به گزارش وبسایت نود، تمرین نوبت عصر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از ساعت 17:30 به وقت تهران در کمپ اسپایر برگزار شد.
                            *پیش از آغاز تمرین امروز ملی پوشان یک عکس تیمی 24 نفره گرفتند که در این عکس علی قلی زاده هم حضور داشت. در ابتدا بازیکنان با لباس های اصلی در این عکس حاضر شده و سپس لباس های تمرینی خود را پوشیدند.
                            * کارلوس کی روش با چهره ای خندان در محل تمرین امروز تیم ملی حاضر شد و در کنار علی قلی زاده و مهدی ترابی عکس یادگاری گرفت.

*سردار آزمون مثل صبح امروز با ملی پوشان تمرین نکرد و در کنار علیرضا جهانبخش به تمرین اختصاصی پرداخت.طبق اعلام مسئولان تیم ملی مصدومیت آزمون چندان جدی نیست و این بازیکن با تشخیص کی روش تنها برای جلوگیری از تشدید مصدومیت در کنار دیگر بازیکنان تمرین نکرده است.
                            * لوپز مربی گلرهای تیم ملی امروز با دستگاه شوتزنی ضرباتی را به سمت دروازه ها می زد و گلرها باید این ضربات را با مشت دور می کردند.
                            * در بخش اول تمرین بازیکنان بدنهای خود را با توپ گرم کرده و سپس در نیمی از زمین فوتبال با دروازه های کوچک را برگزار کردند. این بازی درون تیمی در 4 گروه برگزار و دقت ضربه بازیکنان را بالاتر می برد.
                            *سامان قدوس در حاشیه تمرین امروز با علی قلی زاده شوخی می کرد و قلی زاده هم با وجود اینکه نامش از فهرست تیم می خط خورده و در لیست انتظار قرار دارد با چهره خندان در تمرینات این چند روز حضور پیدا کرده است.

Vai che akshayi bahali! When I tell you they're lovable jigars!
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by PurePersian View Post
                              Do you guys remember when Bengar replaced Abouzar Rahimi randomly before the start of the tournament in 2011 after the squad had been published? There was no injury involved back then.
                              Good call I forgot about that
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ok you guys are right , no injurey required , then wow this means that
                                CQ can still replace someone in the main 23 if Gholizadeh gets fit in time.
                                He really wants Gholizadeh to be included and play.

So in a few words this is not our only and last squad, I wonder who will
                                Gholizadeh replace in our current 23 ??????

Very interesting move by CQ

Comment

Working...
                                X