Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can aim for 2nd, but in order to aim for 2nd, we MUST BEAT MORROCO, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Comment

ملی پوش نونهال خوزستانی سفير صلح و دوستی در جام جهانی فوتبال شد

به گزارش ایسنا – منطقه خوزستان، محمدامين حميدی که توانست از بين بازيكنان زير ١٣ سال کشور، بیشترین امتیاز را از استعداديابان فدراسيون کسب کند، به عنوان سفير صلح و دوستي در جام جهانی روسيه حضور پيدا خواهد كرد.

حمیدی ١٨ خردادماه به نمايندگی از بازيكنان فوتبال پايه كشور عازم روسيه می*شود و از نزدیک نظاره گر دیدار ايران و مراكش خواهد بود.

این بازیکن 12 ساله از آكادمي باشگاه آريان اهواز است که از هفت سالگی فعالیت خود در فوتبال را آغاز کرده است.

Comment

This is awesome! The Portuguese seem to underrate Azmoun a bit!!!! I hope Azmoun reads this! It will give him the motivation he needs to kick a$$!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1528233...B3%D9%8A%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
          If we make it and go to the last 16, there is a chance we meet up Saudi Arabia (I hate them so much) and if this happends we need to destroy them! With CQ we can do that. I just read that we can meet them in the next round of World Cup. I hope we beat them hard if happend
          Unfortunately they won’t be making out of their group. We have a better chance of making it out of our group than they do lol. Which is sad to say for them, considering we’re in the group of death.

I actually doubt Saudi Arabia will make it out of their group in the 2019 Asian Cup they’re so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            This is awesome! The Portuguese seem to underrate Azmoun a bit!!!! I hope Azmoun reads this! It will give him the motivation he needs to kick a$$!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1528233...B3%D9%8A%D9%87
            Azmoun is always laughing. He’s probably laughing at this too lol.

I swear, every time I see photos of Sardar he looks like he’s dicking around or busting someone’s balls. When Carlos had that stick he should’ve smacked Sardar with it first

Such a talented athlete and yet such a goofy guy. I love the player and he seems to be a down to earth person too. But he has some maturing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

I swear, every time I see photos of Sardar he looks like he’s dicking around or busting someone’s balls. When Carlos had that stick he should’ve smacked Sardar with it first

Such a talented athlete and yet such a goofy guy. I love the player and he seems to be a down to earth person too. But he has some maturing to do.
              Zlatan is a goofball too, as long as Azmoun performs well and scores for TM let him be, it’s his personality. Nothing to do with maturity issues...

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                Zlatan is a goofball too, as long as Azmoun performs well and scores for TM let him be, it’s his personality. Nothing to do with maturity issues...
                Bingo also Shantaram is a great book!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

I dont see a problem with having a non depressed happy character!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Bingo also Shantaram is a great book!
                    Yes it is, that’s why I choose that nickname 👌

Comment

Two days ago Numbers were out and Gholizadeh remaining as #24 was an indication.
                      Gholizadeh will go with the team in case of emergency.

Not much surprise as he is the least experience as LB.

Now that there is no Mystery, We should cheer up the team.
                      I still believe they can overcome Morocco.
                      Last edited by St_Mark; 06-04-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

beIN Sports 'Destination Russia': Portugal and Iran:

*Iran segment at min 13:35
                        Last edited by aenima_8; 06-04-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Can you believe it? 2 top teams that didn’t make it to the World Cup are playing each other tonight. There were rumours that they could be TM’s opponents! Just how far the country been alienated and then when CQ says nobody wants to play us, Iranian Media attack him for saying so, hypocrites.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Morocco leading Slovakia 2-1

Comment

is our game against Lithuania still on for Friday?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                is our game against Lithuania still on for Friday?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                As we speak YES https://www.uefa.com/friendlies/seas...ead/index.html

But between now and Friday keep your fingers and toes crossed and do not hold your breath!
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X