Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Nikbakht has started his own academy as well - does anyone have more info on his project?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      the only person that might now is st mark

After WC he moved from DANESH Fereidoonkenar to Zobahan then Nasaji and finally to KHOONEH Be Khooneh.

He plays for Jawad Nekonam and Hashemi Nasab.

The players and teams used to play, some like Gholizadeh still pay same team
      عبدالرضا زارعی)

مدافع ها: مصطفی هاشمی (دانش فریدون کنار)، ساسان جعفری (فولاد خوزستان)، کمیل حق زاده (فولاد خوزستان)، سید مجید حسینی (سایپا)، ایمان سلیمی (آلومینیوم هرمزگان)، صادق محرمی (ملوان)،

هافبک ها: سعید عزت اللهی (ملوان)، محمد بازاج (سپاهان)، علی قلی زاده (سایپا)، حسین مهربان (تبلیغات عصر)، عبدالرضا زارعی (فجر سپاسی)، علی هزامی (فولاد خوزستان)، یوسف سیدی (ذوب آهن اردبیل)، امیر حسین کریمی (سپاهان)

مهاجم ها: مصطفی زکریاپور (ذوب آهن)، امیرمحمد مظلوم (داماش)، رضا جعفری (مقاومت تهران)

Where they play now:

مجید حسینی استقلال
      صادق محرمی پرسپولیس
      علی قلی زاده سایپا
      امیرحسین کریمی- پیکان
      حسین مهربان -پدیده
      یوسف سیدی گسترش فولاد
      مهدی امینی سپاهان
      رضا جعفری سایپا
      ایمان سلیمی پارس جنوبی
      عبدالزضا زارعی استقلال جوزستان
      احمد گوهری پارس جنوبی

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-15-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        I'm guessing the Adidas deal isn't happening. Pretty much every WC kit has been leaked now and we still don't have a deal.
        I'm hoping for Adidas or Puma.

But my wild guess is it'll be Joma..

Comment

Looks like Masoud will be back.
          https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...B1%D8%AF%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            good we need him if dejagah is unavailable

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              I'm hoping for Adidas or Puma.

But my wild guess is it'll be Joma..
              Still better than Givova.. Their kits are actually okay.

Comment

Hope its true, we badly lacked a mature player and a playmaker in the midfield.

Masoud gives players time to move and make runs. We will need him.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Thank god....we have really missed him
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

its official !

Comment

Instead of inviting younger and faster CM play makers we go back to the old habit of rinse and repeat! I am sorry but Masoud is slow and done for TM. He was a great player and brave man. Unfortunately, his useful time for NT is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Still better than Givova.. Their kits are actually okay.
                          True.

Comment

Welcome back Pahlevan!

Welcome back Masoud Shojaei!

Dorood bar to pesare Shir e Iran!

Masoud Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Instead of inviting younger and faster CM play makers we go back to the old habit of rinse and repeat! I am sorry but Masoud is slow and done for TM. He was a great player and brave man. Unfortunately, his useful time for NT is over.
                              Not that I am comparing the 2 but Zidane is known for his play making even though he was had SLOW PACE. Your assessment here is off. Neko was not nor Bagheri nor Karimi in fact were that quick in pace.
                              You don't need pace in CM, you need IQ and vision.
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Great ! zer zedan ziadi . He has been out for 2-3 consecutive lists, so other players have been given a chance. Reality is besides him and dejagah, we do not have a CAM capable of keeping possession. This is the reality. Imani, Abdollahzadeh, torabi were all very poor while playing in the central midfield position, and none were able to keep possession and even remotely dictate the tempo of game. Dejagah and Masoud are the only players capable of doing this. Ashkan is first choice bc he is faster, able to do more defensive work, and more of a goal threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X