Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While players like Taremi and Azmoun have 2m followers and Perspolis was one of the 30 most followed clubs (until the page got hacked), our NT doesn't have a proper showing on social media. Result of not having a proper media manager.

ایرانی*ها در شبکه*های اجتماعی حضور قدرتمندی دارند اما در رده*بندی شبکه*های اجتماعی بین ۳۲ تیم جام جهانی، از آخر سوم شدیم!

این آمار، معدل بررسی صفحات رسمی تیم*های ملی در سه شبکه اینستاگرام، فیسبوک و توییتر است.

تیم ملی فیسبوک ندارد و فیسبوک هم فیلتر است. توییترش نیمه جان است و توییتر هم فیلتر.

اینستاگرام فعالیت خوبی داشت اما مدیر رسانه*ای ایرانی برکنار شد و مستشار از پرتغال آوردیم! تنها تیم ملی فوتبال دنیا که مدیر رسانه*ای از خود آن کشور نیست!

رتبه ۳۰ ایران، بیانگر اطلاع رسانی فشل و غیر استاندارد در تیم ملی و فدراسیون است.

بی اعتنایی به مواهب فرهنگی و اقتصادی جذب هوادار، از جمله دلایلی است که تیم ملی ما برای مخاطب غیر ایرانی، جذابیتی ندارد.
    @Mehdi_Rostampour

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      I was standing 2 meters away from this scene and it really was crappy!
      Before the camera turned on, some IFF guys demanded Ghoddos would bring his "tasliat" for the earthquake victims and Saman didn't even understand the half of what the man said.
      Then other IFF guys joined the discussion and i really saw some aggression on the face of Saman, he felt ambushed i think.

I was almost going to say something, but then realised ; they all would say "Who the #### are you??"
      Fking chaaploosaye madaghave want to force the poor confused kid to behave & Fake-talk like themselves in public ..! As if any of them phoney-ass SOBs really give a flying fk about the earthquake victims anyhow to force a tasliat outa the guy who obviously hasn’t a clue WTF they’re asking of him. ..!

U can tell kid didn’t have a slightest clue of what Zelzele mean ..!! He probably thought they are insulting his Farsi by saying Zerzereh..!? Haala Khoobe hadeaghal nagoft Persepolis or TM Zelzeleh..! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I just want everyone to know how insanely excited I am for the coming year. Such a smooth ride to the World Cup, our team full of emerging young talent, playing with purpose and unity, seeded in pot 3, in an incredibly unique World Cup... I mean I've been dying of anticipation just to find out who will be in our group, let alone the games themselves. Very fun times for Iranian football fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Indeed!

Comment

Iran's very first game in the WC 2018 will be against on of these 4 pot 4 teams , Morroco,Panama,Serbia or Nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Iran's very first game in the WC 2018 will be against on of these 4 pot 4 teams , Morroco,Panama,Serbia or Nigeria.
            how you know?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              how you know?
              Because the first games of the groups are for example in group A.

A1 vs A2
              A3 vs A4

Which is beneficial since we'll be missing Ezzatolahi for that game

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

A1 vs A2
                A3 vs A4

ok we get panama, and we will play our heart out, if we bear panama, then we will have a chance to work out 2 points and with 5 points we can qualify

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  ok we get panama, and we will play our heart out, if we bear panama, then we will have a chance to work out 2 points and with 5 points we can qualify
                  We would beat Panama. Nigeria, Morocco and Serbia are tough. I believe our best line up can beat them on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

A1 vs A2
                    A3 vs A4

u can twist and turn it. for instance that game is the best chance we got to win and we need our best team. against brazil we will lose either way and would not need saeid for that game

Comment

This is actually very good news that we play the theoretically "weakest" team in our group first. In my opinion, it is always best to face your weakest team first at the WC. If Iran wins, 3 points would put them in a GREAT position to qualify from the group whereas if we met the toughest or second toughest opponent and lost, we would be in a massive hole.

Worst case scenario would be if we lost our first match to the 2nd toughest team in the group and we still have to play a world class/former WC champion still left to play. Imagine if our group is Germany, Mexico, Iran and Morocco. And we start off with Mexico first and lose the match and up next we have Germany. In that situation, our WC dreams of advancing from the group stage are slim to none.

Comment

Nigeria is the toughest team of Pot 4 and then Serbia , so for us the Ideal would be first Panama then Morroco.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          u can twist and turn it. for instance that game is the best chance we got to win and we need our best team. against brazil we will lose either way and would not need saeid for that game
                          Agree both way. But I believe we can put up a serious fight against the big dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            No that is not for sure, the placing in the group will also be drawn for pot 2-4.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

No it doesn't matter because Iran can not and will not be placed with the other 4 Asian teams of pot 4

Comment

Taj : TM will have a minimum of 32 to 40 day camp in Russia priror to the start of the WC and it will cost about $2 million.

Comment

Working...
                                X