X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    ^ Yeah Ryan is pretty damn tall.
    196 cm, 6'5, nearly 2 metres. Ibrahimovic is 195 cm.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Great to see Khanzadeh get another chance with TM. He is having an amazing season so far with Padideh. Probably been the best CB in the league so far
      Out because of hand injury.

Comment

Question

Is Taremi also suspended 4 months for playing in TM friendlies too ?????

Comment

Farshid Esmaeili (SS) has been called up to TM to replace injured Khanzadeh

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Question

Isn't it only for AFC competitions?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Question

Section C is talking about "season" & club

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Farshid Esmaeili (SS) has been called up to TM to replace injured Khanzadeh
                Too bad Khanzadeh got injured. He was playing really well this season. In case of Esmaili, last season that he was good he wasn't invited, this season he is not playing much and get the call lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  The following have been seen in training:

GK: Beiranvand, Lak, Mazaheri
                  DF: Hosseini Mahini, Mohammad Ansari, Kanaani, Hosseini, Ghafouri, Khanzadeh, Danial Mahini, Saeid Aghaei, Vahid Mohammadzadeh
                  MF: Ebrahimi, Cheshmi, Kamyabinia, Gholizadeh, Torabi, Amiri, Dejagah, Nourafkan, Akbar Imani
                  FW: Taremi, Tabrizi, Sasan Ansari

But CQ said the official list will be announced Sunday
                  I am a PP fan but I don't want to see Mahini in our NT. He is not good as CB and we have better RB like Rezaian or Moharami. Bringing back Kanaani and Cheshmi is a good decision if they can recover to their status before they got injured. They are good additions. I think it is time to call Musalman, Alipour, Barzay and hopefully Nourollahi, they are all better than Esmaili.

Comment

Is this really True? One of the top three NT in the world for being tall? If true, it is a wonderful change in our NT. Could someone else confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
                      Is this really True? One of the top three NT in the world for being tall? If true, it is a wonderful change in our NT. Could someone else confirm this?
                      No change. We've always had relatively tall national team players all the way since Blazevic took over. I remember back in the WC2004 and in the game against Portugal, Scolari was amazed how tall our players were.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        I am a PP fan but I don't want to see Mahini in our NT. He is not good as CB and we have better RB like Rezaian or Moharami. Bringing back Kanaani and Cheshmi is a good decision if they can recover to their status before they got injured. They are good additions. I think it is time to call Musalman, Alipour, Barzay and hopefully Nourollahi, they are all better than Esmaili.
                        Mahini is a very solid player at RB position who can play LB in emergency situations. there aren't many players you can say that about. he is not in TM for CB. he is Better than Rezaeian defensively, imo.

Can't believe you mention Mosalman for TM. waht is he gonna do? stop and make a sad face every time he looses the ball?
                        that may be good enough in IPL and some ACL games, but not TM level. Players like Mosalman are on the verge of extinction from football.

IF, (and that's a huge IF), we are to advance from group stage in Russia, we gotta do it with a very well executed defensive plan and successful counter attack strategy and a bit of luck, all of which means A LOT OF RUNNING!!. something Mosalman can not do.

as far as Barzay and Nourolahi, not sure what to say, except; not a fat chance!
                        Players have to first show their shit in the league they play in, then expect to be called up to a national team. what are these players' status and rankings in the league?

about Ali Pour, I agree this kid has a lot of things going for him. but it just happens that there are many good players in front of him on the roster. and his luck, Carlos uses one forward at a time. he may still have a chance to make it , but he has to really do well in the league. he is still pretty young and has room to develop.

Comment

^ If a person like Farshid Esmaeli gets a call up then people like Mosalman, Barzay, Alipour and Nourollahi should have definitely gotten call ups. I just don't get CQ's reason for some call ups while left other alone. Taremi will be out of competition for next 4 month and a person like Kaveh Rezai won't even get a call for a camp or friendly?

Nourollahi is 24 while Kamal Kamyabinia is 28. I rate Nourollahi higher than Kamal. Nouralllahi can actually shoot and is better than Kamal on FKs. He is also defensively as good as him. (Branko prefers Kamal). If you have watched the league or if you are a SS fan you know Barzay is not even comparable with Esmaeli. Mosalman is one of the last fantasy play makers left in IPL. He is creative and gives excellent deep passes. His weakness is his physic and being a little slow as you mentioned. Alipour is a great young talent specially his speed and his touch on the ball are interesting. He just needs more polishing. He is definitely handy for us specially on counter attacks. The only person faster than him is Milmo.
                          Take a look at this from last season.

Min 3:00 goal
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=nasjViTGiYE
                          Min 2:37 assist and long run
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jbWomrrlz_M
                          His goal against Padideh in (2:16) and his assist in (4:40)
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=soB-CnYPFA8
                          His awesome assist for Persepolis vs Sepahan (Ba taremi kheili khoob zoji mishan)
                          Last edited by PersianLegion; 10-01-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-01-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Bieranvand during Ashoura ceremony

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Bieranvand during Ashoura ceremony
                                Guy on the right looks like a tanked up version of saeid ezzatolahi.

Comment

Working...
                                X