Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, either way both teams have fans that think Jahanbakhsh isn't good enough and they will also have fans that will LOVE to have him there. The difference is Brighton has been in the EPL for one season as opposed tot he multiple seasons that Leicester have been. Not to mention that they won the EPL a couple of years ago. Given that as well as the better quality players they have, the reactions make sense. In all fairness I've read tons of positive comments abour Alireza on the LCFC forum as well.

This being said it is obvious that both teams want him. Especially if LCFC have made a better offer now. Let's see what he decides, seems like he's decided on Brighton for reasons that only our Jahanbakhsh knows. Regardless we support you !

Comment

It's a tough choice. Leicester has more attacking talent and a more offensive system, but will probably give him much less leeway in terms of adjustment. Brighton would be patient with him and nurture him which is what he needs considering the huge jump from Eredivisie to Premiership. I am glad I am not the one making this decision, but I know that Alireza is smart enough to make the right decision for himself. Either way, he is making a huge step up and that's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        It's a tough choice. Leicester has more attacking talent and a more offensive system, but will probably give him much less leeway in terms of adjustment. Brighton would be patient with him and nurture him which is what he needs considering the huge jump from Eredivisie to Premiership. I am glad I am not the one making this decision, but I know that Alireza is smart enough to make the right decision for himself. Either way, he is making a huge step up and that's great.
        This is my issue. At Leicester he better be good from the get go. Brighton has a much more relaxed atmosphere and will give him time to adjust.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          https://twitter.com/_LCFCNEWS/status...99258283937792

We have increased our offer and wages
          This account doesn't seem to be the most reliable source for LFCF news.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            It's a fan/bot account.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              Wouldn't be out the blue though, considering we are at bidding war with Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Chi Chi loyal. he never opted for Brighton! If you claim differently please proof.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

I'm just saying he's a very decent young man and he will have appreciated the effort that Brighton have made for his signature, not once, but twice.

Of course I'm speculating, not as much as some people though

Comment

I do not see Brighton winning this bidding war with Leicester City. Furthermore I do not think Jahanbakhsh's heart is with Brighton. Otherwise he would have signed with them and would have made things clear already.

Also looking at the statement from Brighton coach, it is clear that this move is not close to being done.

Comment

Wouldn't be out the blue though, considering we are at bidding war with Brighton
                    just to confirm, you have still yet to post one reliable source. They may very well be interested, but the idea that as we speak they are upping bids for ARJ, giving him more wages, is impossible to know.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      just to confirm, you have still yet to post one reliable source. They may very well be interested, but the idea that as we speak they are upping bids for ARJ, giving him more wages, is impossible to know.
                      If we are bidding for him that is what usually happens, it's called transfer speculation for a reason. I'm surprised no major news outlet has reported anything on this or Kaveh Solekhol that guy who is Iranian works with these transfer rumors...

Comment

From my knowledge, years back there were more Iranians living in Brighton than they were living in Leicester. Not sure now. I wonder if both camps can shed some lights on this?
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Agree with sentiment about fan bases, but the flip side:
                          It’s way more exciting to imagine him in a team with
                          —————————-schmeichel———————
                          Pereira ——-maguire———-morgan——-chilwell
                          ———————ndidi————-Silva————-
                          Arj—————-—-iheanacho————gray
                          —————————-vardy———————

Than Brighton where the best players he’s with are groß and izquierdo
                          Iheanacho is trash. So are a lot of those players in the Leicester starting XI.. Im telling u bruh Brighton is the best team for him.

I gotta say though, I'm a big Vardy fan and Leicester did sign James Maddison, who is a YOUNG STUD (He will be better than Lallana and join Englands NT in 1-2 years).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Same. Initially, I wanted him to go to LCFC. But after browsing Brighton's forums the last few days, and thanks to our own PFDC member BHAFC's attitude and demeanor, Brighton has grown on me. Very endearing fan base.

LCFC fans still think they're too good for JB and have been snooty about this entire process. Brighton fans want him badly. 200+ page thread on their boards. This could be a microcosm of how each fan base treats him.
                            I brought that up a few pages back and you told me no
                            lol

Comment

If we are bidding for him that is what usually happens, it's called transfer speculation for a reason. I'm surprised no major news outlet has reported anything on this or Kaveh Solekhol that guy who is Iranian works with these transfer rumors...
                              Maybe because every tweet recycled here is without hard evidence. If no credible agency reports on it, take that as a red flag.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Guys, either way both teams have fans that think Jahanbakhsh isn't good enough and they will also have fans that will LOVE to have him there. The difference is Brighton has been in the EPL for one season as opposed tot he multiple seasons that Leicester have been. Not to mention that they won the EPL a couple of years ago. Given that as well as the better quality players they have, the reactions make sense. In all fairness I've read tons of positive comments abour Alireza on the LCFC forum as well.

This being said it is obvious that both teams want him. Especially if LCFC have made a better offer now. Let's see what he decides, seems like he's decided on Brighton for reasons that only our Jahanbakhsh knows. Regardless we support you !
                                but imagine if ARJB changes that and becomes a hero! a lot like how he was in NEC. NEC fans loved him so much. Maybe after he'll take Brighton to their first CL, they'll build him a statue like rocky!

Comment

Working...
                                X