Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The anticipation of this transfer is killing me. Already made myself an account on north stand too

Comment

I am doing a History essay and due to the excitement of the impending transfer i keep coming back to check for updates and an announcement. Stop distracting me Alireza and sign already

Comment

According to AJ's agent, Amir Hashemi-Moghadam (https://tamasha.com/v/GlbyK), the first round of medical tests were done yesterday and they did the second set today. If everything goes well the signatures could happen later this afternoon or evening (depending on your timezones of course). Hashemi-Moghadam avoided being specific about the team but said definitely EPL. He also said that they analyzed the team(s) and picked the best one for AJ. Keep exercising your mental muscle of patience. Again, meditation helps

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          I am doing a History essay and due to the excitement of the impending transfer i keep coming back to check for updates and an announcement. Stop distracting me Alireza and sign already
          haha I feel exactly the same way at work! constantly checking on my phone if he has signed yet or not

Comment

Look at all the other Brighton fans copying me by signing up here

They’ll be more Brighton fans than Persians at this rate

Comment

Welcome all Brighton fans to the forum. I had doubts about your team at the beginning but you won my heart with your passion and excitment about Jahanbakhsh signing for your team.

Let’s get behind Brighton and hope for a good run in the Premier League with Jahanbakhsh [emoji1130] [emoji471]

Comment

I mentioned here before the world cup , that he will play at a big EPL club such as manchester, Arsenal ect.. next season

While Brighton is not what I was expecting, but its indeed a great step towards making it to those top teams, now that this small team spent 25 mil to get jahanbakhsh he has to work 25 million times harder towards becoming better and frankly I think he is capable of doing so

Best of luck to Alireza!
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                  Look at all the other Brighton fans copying me by signing up here

They’ll be more Brighton fans than Persians at this rate
                  Welcome to the forum, By signing on Jahanbakhsh you have managed to add 80 million Iranians to your fan base

We hope to learn your famous Brightonian chants and cheers here

Brighton ❤️
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

why don't they announce it?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                      Welcome to the forum, By signing on Jahanbakhsh you have managed to add 80 million Iranians to your fan base

We hope to learn your famous Brightonian chants and cheers here

Brighton ❤️
                      It’s nice to have you all aboard.

It wasn’t long ago you’d struggle to find Brighton fans in Brighton. Speaking to people on the other side of the world who are excited for Brighton is crazy to me. It’s probably the same feeling you get watching an EPL team being excited about an Iranian player!

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      why don't they announce it?

I’d guess they want to wait until ‘prime time’ until they announce it.

A record signing who our fans are really excited about, it makes sense to announce it at 5PM-8PM when people have finished work and are online.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                        It’s nice to have you all aboard.

It wasn’t long ago you’d struggle to find Brighton fans in Brighton. Speaking to people on the other side of the world who are excited for Brighton is crazy to me. It’s probably the same feeling you get watching an EPL team being excited about an Iranian player!

I’d guess they want to wait until ‘prime time’ until they announce it.

A record signing who our fans are really excited about, it makes sense to announce it at 5PM-8PM when people have finished work and are online.
                        It probably hasn't been announced because he hasn't completed the nitty gritty. I'm sure he's still int he process of his medical!

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Sky sports reporting on it. Many speculate it'll be announced around 5pm local time to get the most viewership.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Sky sports reporting on it. Many speculate it'll be announced around 5pm local time to get the most viewership.
                            haha that's passed already!

Comment

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2018...4ffc82e244.png

Comment

that is not yet an announcement

Comment

Working...
                                X