Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a wild ride. Amazing to think that two EPL clubs (and their fan bases) are fighting for an Iranian player. Really curious how this will end up.

What a time to be alive!

Comment

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1021491880817778691
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Son, this is just brinksmanship to allow for the optimum deal for both parties. Its reasonably commonplace in these kinds of transfer sagas.

The boy is loyal and humble, he will be a Brighton player.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          What a wild ride. Amazing to think that two EPL clubs (and their fan bases) are fighting for an Iranian player. Really curious how this will end up.

What a time to be alive!
          I am waiting for the day when Real and Barca (or Manu & Liverpool) fans will be fighting over him.
          Imagine JB having torn the prem in 2-3 years time (aged 26-27) at prime of his career...

Comment

https://twitter.com/LiveTransferNew/...94117136826374

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Son, this is just brinksmanship to allow for the optimum deal for both parties. Its reasonably commonplace in these kinds of transfer sagas.

The boy is loyal and humble, he will be a Brighton player.
              Chi Chi loyal. he never opted for Brighton! If you claim differently please proof.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

New York-area papers reporting the below.:

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                  New York-area papers reporting the below.:

[ATTACH]18208[/ATTACH]

link broken

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Leicester be like:

Comment

Say what you will about all this, but I gotta admit Brighton has a wonderful fan base. Really enjoying them the past few days.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                        Say what you will about all this, but I gotta admit Brighton has a wonderful fan base. Really enjoying them the past few days.
                        Same. Initially, I wanted him to go to LCFC. But after browsing Brighton's forums the last few days, and thanks to our own PFDC member BHAFC's attitude and demeanor, Brighton has grown on me. Very endearing fan base.

LCFC fans still think they're too good for JB and have been snooty about this entire process. Brighton fans want him badly. 200+ page thread on their boards. This could be a microcosm of how each fan base treats him.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Same. Initially, I wanted him to go to LCFC. But after browsing BHAFC's forums the last few days, and thanks to our own PFDC member BHAFC's attitude and demeanor, BHAFC has grown on me. Very endearing fan base.

LCFC fans still think they're too good for JB and have been snooty about this entire process. BHAFC fans want him badly. 200+ page thread on their boards. This could be a microcosm of how each fan base treats him.
                          I had exactly the same experience.

Comment

Agree with sentiment about fan bases, but the flip side:
                            It’s way more exciting to imagine him in a team with
                            —————————-schmeichel———————
                            Pereira ——-maguire———-morgan——-chilwell
                            ———————ndidi————-Silva————-
                            Arj—————-—-iheanacho————gray
                            —————————-vardy———————

Than Brighton where the best players he’s with are groß and izquierdo

Comment

Here is the difference:

Leicester:

Brighton:

Comment

https://twitter.com/_LCFCNEWS/status...99258283937792

We have increased our offer and wages

Comment

Working...
                                X