Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the old documentary about Jahanbakhsh. Look and listen to CQ's words again about him:

Minute: 13:48, 15:19, 20:18, 28:11, 49:05

Comment

Good news is he is the best in Holland. Bad news is the next best is from Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Owner of this restaurant.

Are they donkeys? They are not cows. What are they?

Comment

As we near the World Cup day by day names like Spain, Portugal, and Morocco begin to fear me less and less.

Comment

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again,

Today..

In 2018..

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is hands down the best Iranian football player in the world.

The focus, the drive, the discipline, the attitude, the hard work, the dedication, the love, the passion, the maturity, the professional.. This is Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Comment

2014 Adel Ferdosipour: Cheghadr khoobim maaa!

Adel Ferdospour: Cheghadr khoobe in Alireza Jahanbakhsh!

Adel Ferdosipour commentating Iran vs Qatar: IN DIGE GOLE MAHSHARI BOOD!! Cheghadr khoobe in Alireza Jahanbakhsh!

🔥🔥🔥

Comment

Alireza has hands down been our best player this season, and it’s not even close.

What I love about this is that he’s performing so well that he can’t be ignored. His hard work and quiet discipline is paying off, and he has all the tools to become a world class player!

I’m hoping he can pull off a miracle and hit 20 goals 15 assists, but with only 2 games remaining it’s pretty much impossible lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

He's scored in how many consecutive games now?
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

holy shit what a beast !!!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

i know dutch league is not the best but if he can score 20 in the season, he deserve to go germany or italy, if he score 20 in holland, germany or italy he can score min 10.

Comment

Weghorst and jahanbaksh better love story than twilight

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Weghorst and jahanbaksh better love story than twilight
                          AZJ really made Weghorst come to life this season! He even got called up to Holland's national team!

Comment

Love it - all these years he has gone about his business quietly, but its clear behind the scenes you can tell he has a plan for progression of his career.

IMO our success in the WC will rely heavily on ARJ and Sardar (offensively to be specific).

Comment

We will see this summer to what extent scouts and Europeam teams are biased against Iranians based on JB’s transfer movement

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                We will see this summer to what extent scouts and Europeam teams are biased against Iranians based on JB’s transfer movement
                                I've been very busy recently, but got to watch the match today and what a performance! ARJ has outgrown the Eredivisie. He looks like how he did when he was in the second division, but at the top-flight level.

I agree that we will see, as I saw noted that Memphis Depay with similar tally was treated like the second coming. Jahanbakhsh can likely succeed at any team in the world, being honest. He pushes himself and has an intense drive. The guy will have initial struggles anywhere he goes, as he did at AZ, but I see him becoming the backbone of a team like Napoli. I think he is ready for a jump to a major name like Bayern or Manchester United, but he will get more opportunity at a team like Napoli. He will face an adjustment period to the stronger competition, and teams like Man U/Bayern's fans may not be forgiving as they expect instant success.

Thanks to ARJ for making us Iranians proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X