Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard reply: I know why it's starting from there (Paris), don't let me open my mouth!
    Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

People debating on the Brighton forum , made an interesting point that he may be in Paris due to visa stuff.

Comment

With all this PSG murmur we’re going to see khabar varzesh posting an article about the possibilities of ARJ joining PSG because “of a void Lucas left” and “Mbappe being switched to a central striker role”. This article will later be poorly translated into English by a French blogger/journalist who lives in the suburbs of Paris and will then be picked up by someone from PFDC who will create the thread
        “Alireza Jahanbakhsh @Paris Saint Germaine 2018-19”

Comment

From the video evidence I have seen Alireza Jahanbakhsh would fit seamlessly into the Brighton system of two wingers in a 4-4-1-1. He would have done 3 years ago under different management.

However, I would expect he would have to adapt his game because he will not get as much room to control a pass, the defenders will not dive in like the defenders on the video, and opposing defenders will cover the space he had on video to run into. Albeit, the Premier League full backs are nothing special, hardly any of them.

Still a big IF that he is going to sign? if he does sign do not be disappointed if he doesn't get straight into the team; Brighton have a difficult start with games against Manchester United (H) Liverpool (A) and Tottenham (H) all on TV very early on. Chris Hughton hasn't so far rotated his first XI. Integrating lots of new players into an established system all at once is risky policy.

Current stars:

Amex 0017sm.jpg

Comment

ARJ is trolling us fans!

He has a humorous side that many are unaware of. I remember in a Saman Ghoddos’ post, he wrote: Saman, cash me outside!

Damesh garm

Comment

I want off this wild ride... Can't take the uncertainty anymore.

Comment

Apparently he is in Paris for Work Permit/VISA issues... Same thing had happened in the past for Salah and Izqueirdo
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  People debating on the Brighton forum , made an interesting point that he may be in Paris due to visa stuff.
                  Normally for visa you apply from your country of residence. He lives and was in Nederlands till earlier today. Why on earth go to Paris for Visa?

He is either trolling everyone or pulling out a last minute surprise transfer.

I still predict BHAFC as most likely destination.

Comment

Guys lets have some fun here he's just trolling us

He will post the Brighton picture either tomorrow or Tuesday, as he has signed with them over Leicester. He is in Paris right now to get his work permit for the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                      Apparently he is in Paris for Work Permit/VISA issues... Same thing had happened in the past for Salah and Izqueirdo
                      https://www.gov.uk/world/organisatio...assy-the-hague

There is a British embassy in Hague. Why Paris?!!

Comment

ARJ is taking a page out of American high school football players choosing their university. Straight trolling!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          https://www.gov.uk/world/organisatio...assy-the-hague

There is a British embassy in Hague. Why Paris?!!
                          I have no idea brother! Just something I saw on Twitter and shared with you.... I am going crazy as much as the rest of you, haha!
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Brighton for medical, and then off to Paris as it’s the closest place to get his Visa sorted.

Comment

Oh my God.. Ali you’re killing us man!!

He’s trolling everyone

Comment

Loool at Azmouns and Taremi’s comments on his Instagram post haha he’s got everyone guessing
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X