This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    If it goes through, it will be one of the most exciting transfers we have had ever since our previous golden generation. I've been posted on this very intently, really hoping it happens.
    Last one comparable was AK8 to Bayern...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Last one comparable was AK8 to Bayern...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      Do you by chance remember his value at the time?

Comment

this will most likely be all clear by Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Guys that are on LCFC forum please post them this video:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZulfwFbXWo
          god that video has the worst music ever! embarrassing! send them this! it's In HD and it's all of his goals and assists last year.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXnTLV_PMcg

Comment

After seeing the Leicester forum and many other forum links that were posted here of other teams or countries, I just want to come out and say that I love you guys and I am proud of being a part of this community and most importantly being born to Iranian parents. I would also like to thank the moderators and webmaster (idk anyone’s name) for creating such a warm, cozy and lovely environment. It feels like home you know?
            Sorry/not sorry for the irrelevant post but love ya’ll ❤️❤️

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              Why would he make it up?
              Sorry, not seen if this has already been replied to but he Is probably trying to start a bidding war for him by getting more teams to put interest in, there has obviously been offers for him.

Comment

Btw, a lot of members on the LCFC forum seem to think JB is too slow. Is that really the case?

He isn't MilMo, but I think his pace is good enough. Nonetheless, pace isn't his major skill as he does other things much better (shoot, pass, instincts, decision making, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Btw, a lot of members on the LCFC forum seem to think JB is too slow. Is that really the case?

He isn't MilMo, but I think his pace is good enough. Nonetheless, pace isn't his major skill as he does other things much better (shoot, pass, instincts, decision making, etc.).
                  He's pretty quick imo

Comment

His speed is great. If anything, he is moving faster than the ball is moving sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      His speed is great. If anything, he is moving faster than the ball is moving sometimes.
                      At the wc they wrote the speeds, I think it was vs Portugal he was the 3rd fastest player of the game and the fastest Iranian. I wish we had the stats!

Comment

They’ve probably discovered a new drug we’ve never seen before if they actually think JB is slow.....his speed and agility are some of his best qualities
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lol totally not true. When you look at the numbers against portugal f.e he had the second "top-speed" measured, a bit behind cr7 I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it’s because of the way he runs.

Anyone who’s seen him play knows he is fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I told y’all I wasn’t making stuff up there was serious interest from inside sources I know!

Comment

It's on Football Oranje as well now http://www.football-oranje.com/jahan...eicester-city/
                                HITC report: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/13...of-194m-leice/

Definitely gaining traction.

Comment

Working...
                                X