Comment

Anyone know how reputable Vananews is with transfers

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
        Alireza first game in premier League
        August 10 against Manchester United in Old Trafford
        Against his boyhood dream club!

Comment

Guys i'm begging you not to get too excited until he is wearing the shirt. We've had too many heartaches over the years of players about to sign but deal went through such as Karimi to Atletico Madrid, Mahdavikia to Liverpool (admittedly not many people knew about this at the time and it was in early years of iranian football forums) etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
            After seeing the Leicester forum and many other forum links that were posted here of other teams or countries, I just want to come out and say that I love you guys and I am proud of being a part of this community and most importantly being born to Iranian parents. I would also like to thank the moderators and webmaster (idk anyone’s name) for creating such a warm, cozy and lovely environment. It feels like home you know?
            Sorry/not sorry for the irrelevant post but love ya’ll [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
            alcohol involved?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Guys i'm begging you not to get too excited until he is wearing the shirt. We've had too many heartaches over the years of players about to sign but deal went through such as Karimi to Atletico Madrid, Mahdavikia to Liverpool (admittedly not many people knew about this at the time and it was in early years of iranian football forums) etc...
              what about majid hosseini to trabzonspor? That jsut happened today...

Comment

What is the name of that Alireza Jahanbakhsh song AZ fans created? Where they chant his name to the tune of a song?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  What is the name of that Alireza Jahanbakhsh song AZ fans created? Where they chant his name to the tune of a song?
                  Seven Nation Army - the White Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    what about majid hosseini to trabzonspor? That jsut happened today...
                    My point is more about the big European league clubs and marquee signings.

But given that you raised majid hosseini to trabzonspor - even that hasn't been entirely finalised due to a passport problem: https://www.haberturk.com/hosseini-d...i-2057146-spor

I'm hoping that it'll go through, but nevertheless we've had too many players who "almost signed for X" over the years...

Comment

@GolBezan - 5 minutes ago

Reports coming in from the U.K., that Alireza Jahanbakhsh is sealing a move to @LCFC for £19.4M from AZ Alkmaar.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        @GolBezan - 5 minutes ago

Reports coming in from the U.K., that Alireza Jahanbakhsh is sealing a move to @LCFC for £19.4M from AZ Alkmaar.
                        So it's possible for the transfer to complete today?!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Btw, a lot of members on the LCFC forum seem to think JB is too slow. Is that really the case?

He isn't MilMo, but I think his pace is good enough. Nonetheless, pace isn't his major skill as he does other things much better (shoot, pass, instincts, decision making, etc.).
                          Actually he is quite fast. That is one of his good attributions. Thanks to all the folks who well represent us on those LCFC forums. I hope no immature posts will spoil it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys what do you think of JahanBAE as his new nickname for LCFC fans, if he ends up going there lol!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Guys what do you think of JahanBAE as his new nickname for LCFC fans, if he ends up going there lol!
                              loos tbh

Comment

Hes very fast it just doesnt look like it from the way he runs. It looks like he has heavy legs.

Comment

Working...
                                X