This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Is Elyounoussi about the same as Jahanbakhsh?
    Actually a very decent comparison lol

They both have very good potential but this season Jahanbakhsh has been insane. Best player in the eredivisie.

Also JB is more of an attacking player (RW/CAM/ST) while Elyounessi is more of a LM and more technical.

Personally I would take JB over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Actually a very decent comparison lol

They both have very good potential but this season Jahanbakhsh has been insane. Best player in the eredivisie.

Also JB is more of an attacking player (RW/CAM/ST) while Elyounessi is more of a LM and more technical.

Personally I would take JB over him.
      It because over on the Leicester forums Jahanbakhsh and Elyounoussi were being compared for the potential replacement role of Mahrez lol. I would like him to Napoli, but I wouldn't say no for him to go to Leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        It because over on the Leicester forums Jahanbakhsh and Elyounoussi were being compared for the potential replacement role of Mahrez lol. I would like him to Napoli, but I wouldn't say no for him to go to Leicester.
        link?

Comment

The thing about JB is that he’s inherently more valuable than most wingers.

He is basically a winger/striker fusion

He can play as a second striker, a striker, a winger, and probably a RM.

And we’ve also seen that he is solid to score any way.

He’s scored headers, screamers, and anything in between.

I have no doubts that he will be picked up by a great team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh Information in MARCA.COM (TOP SPAIN SPORT SITE)

MARCA.COM IS TOP SPORT SITE IN SPAIN

http://www.marca.com/claro-mx/futbol...c388b46dd.html

La desconocida perla asiática que dejaría al Chucky Lozano sin el liderato de goleo

HolandaEs una de las sensaciones en la Eredivisie junto al mexicano del PSV
            Diego Acedo

"El valor del Chucky Lozano no puede ser menos de 50 millones"
            Chucky Lozano podría dejar el PSV

Sólo quedan dos jornadas en la Eredivisie. Con el título resuelto para el PSV, faltan por resolver las plazas europeas, el descenso y quién se lleva el liderato de goleo. Hay varios candidatos, entre ellos Hirving Lozano.El mexicano del PSV está haciendo una temporada espectacular en su estreno europeo. Con 16 goles y 11 asistencias superó cualquier expectativa inicial, siendo un jugador clave para que los de Eindhoven volviesen a recuperar el trono holandés.Junto al Chucky Lozano, hay otros futbolistas como el español Fran Sol (16 goles también) o las promesas del Ajax como David Neres o Justin Kluivert, u otros más míticos como Van Persie en el Feyenoord. Todos ellos han tenido mucho protagonismo no sólo en Holanda sino que sus actuaciones han trascendido por todo el continente europeo.Sin embargo, el nombre de Alireza Jahanbakhsh ha pasado algo desapercibido. Es un delantero iraní que juega en el AZ Alkmaar que ocupa la tercera plaza en la Eredivisie gracias, en gran medida, a los estratosféricos números de la perla asiática. Con18 goles y 12 asistencias su trascendencia ha sido enorme. Con un triplete en la última jornada contra el Vitesse se aúpo a la primera plaza del liderato de goleo en Holanda. El AZ se enfrenta al Ajax y el Zwolle en los dos próximos encuentros en los que Jahanbakhsh intentará seguir aumentando sus cifras. Mientras que el mexicano Lozano intentará cazarle como sea frente al Den Haag y el Groningen. El iraní tiene 24 años y lleva cinco temporadas en Holanda en las que ha superado los 50 goles. Su futuro, como el de Hirving, podría estar la próxima temporada también en otra Liga más potente.

Comment

Translation? Thanks

Comment

Title: " The unknown asian pearl who has kicked Lozano off the topscorer charts for goals in the eredivisie"
                Without a doubt, the name of jahanbaksh has been left a bit unnoticed. The iranian forward who plays for AZ, which stands in third place, thanks to the great work and stats of this asian pearl. With 18 goals and 12 assists his contribution has been enourmous. With a triplet of goals in the last matchday against vitesse, he took the first place in the goalscoring charts. AZ will face Ajax and Zwolle in their next two games in which jahanbaksh will surely try and add on to his tally. While the Mexican Lozano will hunt the record against Den Haag and Gronigen. The iranian is 24 years old and has scored 50 goals in 5 seasons in Holland. His future, like lozano, can be in a stronger league.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                  MARCA.COM IS TOP SPORT SITE IN SPAIN
                  Its a big global newspaper and website.

This is the Mexican version of Marca btw, that's why they are mainly focusing on Lozano as the comparison with AJ.

Comment

Former Ajax player, Olaf Lindenbergh, comments on Alireza:

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh leads the top scorers' classification in the Eredivisie with eighteen goals. "I do not see Wout Weghorst (sixteen goals, ed.) Overtake him, it is to wait what Hirving Lozano of PSV will do.At Ajax it will be difficult, but Jahanbakhsh can be different on the last day of play (home against PEC Zwolle, ed. ) are still the deciding factor. "

"At the beginning of the season there was still some doubt about his position at AZ, Calvin Stengs was also eligible for a right winger, but after he had a serious knee injury on PSV's first day of play (torn off tie), Jahanbakhsh took his chance and he has played a very constant season, he has a threat, often comes in and is goal oriented, he also gives a lot of assists, he has played a top season so far. ""

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/Binnenland/...-plaats-veilig

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                      link?
                      https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...omment-4731759

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...omment-4735752

Comment

Ajax vs AZ game on Sunday is a must watch for me, hopefully, we can get some decent live links.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                          Ajax vs AZ game on Sunday is a must watch for me, hopefully, we can get some decent live links.
                          too early at 7:30 am

Comment

does anyone have a good link for the ajax game? thanks!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

links?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                does anyone have a good link for the ajax game? thanks!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                HQ link

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2018/...ax-az-alkmaar/

Comment

Working...
                                X