This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Half of Napoli stars are leaving their team next season according to some Napoli fans. It won't be a good situation for JB. If he plays along great players, he can develop and deliver and not for a team that has sold its star and have no chemistry.
    do you really believe that? half their stars leaving after the championship and champions league qualification seems very odd. with half do you mean one or the other?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      do you really believe that? half their stars leaving after the championship and champions league qualification seems very odd. with half do you mean one or the other?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      It’s just not half. The only ones that might depart are callejon, maybe jorginho. The rest are total speculation. As king as sarri stays it’s a no brainer for ARJ, and even if he doesn’t it’s still likely his best option. They are not a small club who will win the league and fade away. They are consistently in CL and proven time and time again that they can replace big players. (Cavani,lavezzi,higuain). Not sure why some members act like they aren’t good enough for ARJ

Comment

There was apparently a "Player Cam" following the movements of Van Persie and Alireza during the Cup Final:

"Player Cams focused on Jahanbakhsh and Van Persie!

You have again voted en masse and the choice fell on: Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Robin van Persie.

The player cam is a special camera that shows one player on the field. With this camera, all movements and actions are followed throughout the game.

Especially for the cup final two players are followed: Jahanbakhsh on FOX Sports 3 and Van Persie on FOX Sports 5.

The player cam starts at 17.30 hours and follows the players from the warm-up and until the players are off the field. ( FOX Sports )"

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...finale-gericht

Comment

"AZ owes a lot to 'Ali'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh, the 24-year-old Iranian international, is top scorer in the Eredivisie with eighteen hits. The phenomenal right winger also gave twelve assists.

Last week, in the match against Vitesse, the 36-time Iranian international Alireza Jahanbakhsh made his first hat trick ever as a football pro. It says a lot about the advance that the right wing is currently working on Dutch football fields. Because 'Ali' also scores high tops as a declarant. With his twelve decisive passes, the flank attacker performed almost as well as AZ figurehead Barry van Galen in the 2003/04 season with thirteen assists.

In Alkmaar, Jahanbakhsh flourished completely under the wings of coach John van de Brom (former Anderlecht), even though last weekend was not crowned with the KNVB cup. Because Feyenoord was 3-0 too strong for AZ in De Kuip.

"I still feel good," the Iranian international stated several times in the Dutch press. 'The most important thing remains to stay that way, to feel free and to do my thing', the goalkeeper knows, who guided his team with his added value to a beautiful third place, after champion PSV and runner up Ajax.

World Cup
          Because the grateful Jahanbakhsh is waiting for a beautiful summer, with the World Cup in Russia from 14 June. There he will fight with Iran in group B with Spain, Portugal and Morocco. 'It's going to be showtime, because we have nothing to lose', Jahanbaksh stated already the prospect of being able to fight duels with world leaders like Sergio Ramos , Rolando and / or Medhi Benatia on the official FIFA website.

In 2013, it was his mother who insisted on signing for the Iranian top club Persepolis, because she could not miss him. But Jahanbakhsh went into the call of NEC, where he became champion in the first division after the relegation of the club from Nijmegen due to his speed, technical ability, cleverness and versatility.

As a compensation for his mum, in whom a brain tumor was discovered, Jahanbakhsh succeeded through his connections to let her operate successfully by a reputed Iranian neurosurgeon.

Jahanbakhsh during the 2014 World Cup in Brazil especially during his incursion against the later finalist Argentina. After moving to Alkmaar in the summer of 2015, the right winger initially appeared to be an assistant king, rather than a pure goal getter. But he got the tip from goalkeeper Carlos Queiroz , the Portuguese who long served as the right hand of Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, to become more goal oriented in his game. With results!"

http://sportmagazine.knack.be/sport/...l-1139123.html

"Bruggink praises Alireza: 'It is no longer possible to pay for Dutch top clubs'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is having an excellent season at AZ . With eighteen goals, the Iranian striker is currently the top scorer of the Eredivisie, while in the league he also delivered twelve assistants. Arnold Bruggink is very enthusiastic about Jahanbakhsh and expects to leave abroad this summer.

"Jahanbakhsh is a player that really makes AZ stronger. He has grown enormously this season. A multifunctional player with scoring ability, decisive for his team ", says Bruggink in conversation with the VARA Guide . "This summer he will play the World Cup with Iran and he will probably go abroad. The Bundesliga would suit him well. He is no longer paying for Dutch top clubs. "

"He is not a point player, does not take a few actions, but is worth the full ninety minutes", adds Arno Vermeulen, head of football at the NOS . The contract of Jahanbakhsh in Alkmaar will run until mid 2020. "AZ will lose him in the summer, they will take that into account at the club.""

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=327831

Voetbal Primeur is acepting votes for the 'Eredevisie Player of the Season'. Votes can be submitted for Alireza in the link below:

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...-seizoen-.html

Comment

Guys go vote. How the fuck are Berghuis and Ziyech ahead of him?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Guys go vote. How the fuck are Berghuis and Ziyech ahead of him?!
              They play for bigger clubs.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                "AZ owes a lot to 'Ali'

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=327831

Voetbal Primeur is acepting votes for the 'Eredevisie Player of the Season'. Votes can be submitted for Alireza in the link below:

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...-seizoen-.html

I opened your link and out of curiosity translated some of the comments. Almost teared up - this guy is representing us so well. Really someone our younger players can look up to, and I hope he can go further and further in his career. Look at a few of the comments I translated:

"A player is more than just a footballer. Hence my choice.
                If you look at the attitude of this boy, many football players in the Premier League can learn something from that."

"Certainly and also in terms of being in the media, it is an example for many."

"During the final I noticed that this boy has a good and sporty appearance. The reaction after the kick against the head of vPersie showed that well. In addition, he can just play balls and I like to see him come to us."

"I also voted for Jahanbakhsh. For exactly the same reason as you. A good footballer and a good person."

"As ajaxied I would rather vote for the Ligt. Ordinary down-to-earth Dutch boy who screams everywhere in the media that they are the best. And even though I am a fan of the champion, my voice goes to Jahanbahksh. Great player that I would like to see at PSV."

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  They play for bigger clubs.
                  AJ plays for the bigger country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    AJ plays for the bigger country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    It's a Dutch site.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      It's a Dutch site.
                      hows that relevant

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        hows that relevant
                        Mostly Dutch traffic on the site. Which means more followers of the bigger clubs on the site.

Comment

I doubt that's how they chose the best player of the season. Am I wrong?

Comment

"Fox Sports Profcoach team of the week: Highest scores for Jahanbakhsh and Neres

In the team of the Week of Game Round 32 Jahanbakhsh is the clear winner with 18 points. David Neres follows on spot two with 15 points."

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...anbakhsh-neres

Comment

Every poll there are players from Feyenoord and Ajax in is won by either one of them (especially Feyenoord).

You can compare it to 90 polls where PP or Esteghlal players are included, which in 90% of the time are won by the 2 big clubs, even if it is not deserved.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Is Elyounoussi about the same as Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

Working...
                                X