Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idrissi reminds me of a Mehdi Torabi. Very good on the ball. Wonder if Morocco will try to have him switch alliances.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Not sure you guys saw this but I enjoyed it. I am so happy for Alireza. Smartest player in TM. He Puts Sardar too shame

https://youtu.be/981szytaqGg

Comment

It was nice to hear the AZ coach talk about how Iran plays like a European team.

I’ll be very happy if Alireza can Land himself in a nice Bundesliga team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          It was nice to hear the AZ coach talk about how Iran plays like a European team.

I’ll be very happy if Alireza can Land himself in a nice Bundesliga team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I think Napoli should be his top option, coming from a guy that thinks he would fit best in bundesliga. But if the rumours are true and they want to replace callejon, and would really give him the chance to be starter, you cant decline that . Current Serie A leaders, plays some of the best football in europe, a top 10 (or 5) coach in maurizio sarri, crazy fans, stunning city, fantastic players. The only bundesliga offers that would be realistic/sort of at that level would be dortmund,schalke, leipzig

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I think Napoli should be his top option, coming from a guy that thinks he would fit best in bundesliga. But if the rumours are true and they want to replace callejon, and would really give him the chance to be starter, you cant decline that . Current Serie A leaders, plays some of the best football in europe, a top 10 (or 5) coach in maurizio sarri, crazy fans, stunning city, fantastic players. The only bundesliga offers that would be realistic/sort of at that level would be dortmund,schalke, leipzig
            Lol their coach is a cigar addict, they had to make a separate room just so he smoke at RB Leipzig, amazing coach though.

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh: scoring goals? I prefer to give an assist

The Iranian is working on a strong season. With eleven league goals, he is in third place on the top scorers' list of the Dutch league. Many attackers would be jealous of such a score. Only Steven Berghuis and Hirving Lozano, also outside players, scored more often.

But Jahanbakhsh does not find that ranking very interesting at all. In fact, making goals is not a priority for him. "I find giving an assistant more important." That too goes well with him. Up to now he has scored a team mate eight times.

"As a winger you have to give nice balls to your striker or the other attackers", says the modest Jahanbakhsh. "Really, I am happier with my assists than with my goals."

AZ is collecting a lot of points this season, it is firmly in third place. But even more than points the team reaps compliments. The attractive way of playing of the team of John van den Brom is regularly seen as the bright spot in dark times of Dutch football.

"AZ is the example club in the Netherlands, with great football and a good youth training," said technical manager Ron Jans of FC Groningen at the end of last year in Studio Voetbal.

Pierre van Hooijdonk did a great job last week. "At the moment AZ is the best footballing team in the Netherlands, Feyenoord is not there, neither PSV nor Ajax."

'We just have to practice'

Creating opportunities is not the problem for AZ. To score on the other hand. Take the game with Sparta last weekend. 33 shots, of which 16 were on target, and yet it was not the first time this year to butt buttocks. The liberating goal of Oussama Idrissi came just before time, but several times the winning goal did not fall and AZ had to settle for a point.

What can we do about this? "Practice ..." is the sober answer of Jahanbakhsh. "Practice every day at the training sessions, Wout Weghorst, the other attackers and I just have to finish the chances."

"For example, the game against Roda JC was a big disappointment: getting a lot of chances in a home game but not scoring, that is not good, we want to finish in the top three and you have to win."

Jahanbakhsh, working on his third season in Alkmaar, knows what needs to be improved. "We do everything as a team, defend and attack, but in the last phase we need to show even more concentration, and we have to hold that concentration the whole match."

To the World Cup?

For Jahanbakhsh the season after the possible cup final can get a nice dessert. He hopes to earn a spot in the Iranian selection for the World Cup.

"As a footballer you always have the dream to play there, we have a good team, it's a young team and hopefully we can do something nice to make the people in Iran happy."

Jahanbakhsh maintains regular contact with the national coach. "Once a month we call, he asks me how I feel, for me it's important to keep fit and to continue to perform well every game.The World Cup is still the most beautiful tournament to play, football of the highest level. "

https://nos.nl/artikel/2219819-jahan...n-assist.html?
              Last edited by aenima_8; 03-01-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Im sure we would all be ecstatic with napoli, its a great team that consistantly gets good results in european and domestic competition
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Iranian millionaire Salar Azimi wants to buy Eredivisie club Roda JC. He wants to bring in a couple of players as free agents, hopefully this includes Iranians.

http://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=324166

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Iranian millionaire Salar Azimi wants to buy Eredivisie club Roda JC. He wants to bring in a couple of players as free agents, hopefully this includes Iranians.
                    We are still waiting the help of influent iranians to ease iranian transfer in Europe: Everton's guy, Kia joorabchian, Werder ex-coach, etc.. Just the Charleroi's owner started to wake up recently.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      We are still waiting the help of influent iranians to ease iranian transfer in Europe: Everton's guy, Kia joorabchian, Werder ex-coach, etc.. Just the Charleroi's owner started to wake up recently.
                      Well to be fair to them, Everton's Farhad Moshiri tried to buy Azmoun but Papa Berdy wouldn't sell. And Charleroi's Mehdi Bayat had apparently brought in Iranians in the past who had all flopped, and I guess it sort of discouraged him

Comment

even though you are the owner, you cant buy any thing player , the coaching stuf must agree, other wise you become shevshenko who was bought by chealsea and murinho didnt want to play him

Comment

I died laughing when Ali said, “Daddy’s giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl!!!” at 0:39

https://youtu.be/WnEXNXopI0o

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

This is a perfect level team for us to have young Iranians who deserve an opportunity in Europe like Cheshmi or Torabi to go to and make a big move to la liga or bundesliga shortly after. They’d be standouts in such a team
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alireza just scored, well its gonna count as a own goal, but great first touch and control.

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
                                allures just scored, well its gonna count as a own goal, but great first touch and control.
                                Who??

Comment

Working...
                                X