Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've flushed solid matters down the toilet that are more Iranian than that Aussie kid. Tafazolli is the comparison you need to make and his thread is still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      I've flushed solid matters down the toilet that are more Iranian than that Aussie kid. Tafazolli is the comparison you need to make and his thread is still here.
      No Tafazoli will play for Iran if invited, Azmoun and Danial wont play for Team Melli if invited
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
        Don't forget he scored against Bayern Munich and Atlético Madrid (no iranian has ever done that except Nekounam)...

What does Son do against Iran? And compare him to Azmoun vs S Korea...

Even Ghoddos said he was amazed by Sardar and said his heading ability is "world class" in an interview!

Of course comparisons to Zlatan and Messi are ridiculous... But honestly he's been a beast for Team Melli the past few years and is our most talented striker!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I'm not doubting his club effort. Separate the two. Don't forget we had players playing for Schalke, Munich, Hertha and so much more who left it all on the field for TM day in day out.

Sardar hasn't received an ounce of critiscism Daei has received...yet he quit already. Btw Son scored twice this WC and once in 2014...looks like Azmoun may never score in a WC.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I'm not doubting his club effort. Separate the two. Don't forget we had players playing for Schalke, Munich, Hertha and so much more who left it all on the field for TM day in day out.

Sardar hasn't received an ounce of critiscism Daei has received...yet he quit already. Btw Son scored twice this WC and once in 2014...looks like Azmoun may never score in a WC.

Daei's case was very different from Azmoun, he caused a lot more tension in the team than Azmoun. As much as I appreciated Daei's earlier career, at the end he hurt Iranian football because of his ego.

And you think Azmoun didn't leave it all on the field for Iran? I hope you meet him in person and say that to his face. He fought hard and did his best and I'm grateful for it, but it doesn't seem like you are grateful at all...

Neither have Daei, Azizi, Vahid Hashemian, Ali Karimi scored in the world cup ... Neither has Ghoddos or any other modern Iranian striker except Karim (penalty) and Gucci (1 against Bosnia)...

In important Iran matches he's been good, have you forgotten his goal against south Korea? In Asian cup 2015? You discredit all of his recent team melli performances and it's quite shocking! He was great in the world cup just like the rest of Team Melli!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Out of curiosity, does Azmoun speak good Russian or at least English? never seen a single interview of him speaking either of the languages. Anyone has any videos of him speaking a foreign language? It'd be absolutely disappointing of him not to have learned speaking at least English, especially after having lived in a foreign country for 4-5 years and at suuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhh young age. I can't stand such traits...

Comment

He's starting to become Sar dard Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Well if you are referring to me...go look at my comments pre world Cup and even few years back. I was saying from the day people called him Zlatan Messi that he is overhyped! Most of his goals have been against very low quality opponents. Many of which during friendlies. Granted part of this is just the nature of the best being in Asia but when we play big time opponents in big matches he is sub par. I have always said this and admittedly I am not a fan of his style of play.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                No, not you. You've been consistent.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Sardar is a player with phenomenal potential, and I believe people are speaking out of anger and a feeling of betrayal when downplaying his capabilities.

TM is no doubt stronger with a motivated Sardar in th lineup. The issue is all mentality based. He is weak mentally, and we cannot rely on a player who purposely tortures himself by staying on social media when it affects him so much.

I for one am on the goodbye and good luck for Sardar train, as I really don’t see him maturing. If anything, I felt he was more mature at 19 when he first was starting compared to today. Money and fame have changed his professional demeanor for the worse, and I think it is time to move on. If he does return shortly, our team may improve with him in the short run, but he has proved himself unreliable.

If he is retired, he is retired, if he is crying wolf and taking a 1 year break, he should say so and not manipulate dedicated fans to spite a minority of idiots.

Ansarifard
                  Taremi-Ghoddos-Jahanbakhsh

Rezaei off the bench is our lineup going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Arian15 View Post
                    He's starting to become Sar dard Azmoun
                    indeed ...! looool

i remember back in his very Early TM days, shortly pre-WC14, many of the Senior TM players (Montazeri and i think Ando and Seyed Jalal too?? mildly complained about his Bache-nanegi and loos bazi demeanor in TM pre-wc camps ...!! @ the time, i didnt take them serious and give those comments much weight, cause he seemed sorta more mature and grounded kid in the few personal interviews i had seen of him ...!! Even as late at few months pre-Russia WC, i had a hard time believing he could be as immature and childish as some here were reporting him to be..!! i knew he was spending too much time on social media which i always lamented him for but never thought he could ever be as big of Pansy-asss, wanker as he proved to be during this wc and after it...!!
                    im so damn disappointed in this kid its not even funny...!! had such high hopes and now its all poof ..... gone...!!
                    first with that chump AK8 and now Sar Dard ... i think i need to stop idolizing TM players ... seemingly they all go to shitt after i really begin to dig them..???

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      I for one am on the goodbye and good luck for Sardar train, as I really don’t see him maturing. If anything, I felt he was more mature at 19 when he first was starting compared to today. Money and fame have changed his professional demeanor for the worse, and I think it is time to move on.
                      i think you may well be correct on the bold...!!?
                      like i said in my last post, i also never before noticed this seriously flawed wanker side of him before too..!!
                      I recall, in a last year interview when sardar was struggling to find his form in Kazan, even his beloved coach, Berdiyev complained about the same thing saying that the Immense sudden attention which was given to him during his good CL league run with Rostov, had gotten to his head and made him loose his focus on his football....!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        indeed ...! looool

i remember back in his very Early TM days, shortly pre-WC14, many of the Senior TM players (Montazeri and i think Ando and Seyed Jalal too?? mildly complained about his Bache-nanegi and loos bazi demeanor in TM pre-wc camps ...!! @ the time, i didnt take them serious and give those comments much weight, cause he seemed sorta more mature and grounded kid in the few personal interviews i had seen of him ...!! Even as late at few months pre-Russia WC, i had a hard time believing he could be as immature and childish as some here were reporting him to be..!! i knew he was spending too much time on social media which i always lamented him for but never thought he could ever be as big of Pansy-asss, wanker as he proved to be during this wc and after it...!!
                        im so damn disappointed in this kid its not even funny...!! had such high hopes and now its all poof ..... gone...!!
                        first with that chump AK8 and now Sar Dard ... i think i need to stop idolizing TM players ... seemingly they all go to shitt after i really begin to dig them..???
                        It's such a shame because he's a legitimately talented forward with many solid attributes to his game.
                        He doesn't seem like he's really improved much since he was 19/20 and I think that not moving from Russia earlier plus this crap now will ultimately ruin his promising career..

Comment

I don’t really care about him anymore, he should grow up and be a professional like AJB. Can just someone close this thread already, nobody cares about Sar-dard “drama” Azmoun! We have a lot of better players than him!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i think you may well be correct on the bold...!!?
                            like i said in my last post, i also never before noticed this seriously flawed wanker side of him before too..!!
                            I recall, in a last year interview when sardar was struggling to find his form in Kazan, even his beloved coach, Berdiyev complained about the same thing saying that the Immense sudden attention which was given to him during his good CL league run with Rostov, had gotten to his head and made him loose his focus on his football....!!
                            Sardar is a celebrity now. He is making documentaries, following his equestrian passion, and just enjoying the life he has. He might be the most well-known current Iranian athlete (I’d say he is), and I think he was prone to crumbling under the pressure of the limelight.

If Sardar was living in the US, I could see him falling in with the kardashians and being one of “those” athletes. Caught up more in being a celebrity than pushing his athletic game to the top. Some people would push themselves to the brink of death to bring honor to themselves, their club or their nation, and I truly respect those guys who grind day in, day out. People talk a lot of bad about guys like Ronaldo, but you can’t even compare his work ethic to a person like Sardar.

Ronaldo is the Lebron James or Kobe Bryant of football because of his effort and care, mixed with talent. Sardar is a Carmelo Anthony type for anyone who follows the NBA. Obviously not an apples to apples comparison, but you get the point of a hard worker vs someone who chases easy money and fails constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              Sardar is a celebrity now. He is making documentaries, following his equestrian passion, and just enjoying the life he has. He might be the most well-known current Iranian athlete (I’d say he is), and I think he was prone to crumbling under the pressure of the limelight.

If Sardar was living in the US, I could see him falling in with the kardashians and being one of “those” athletes. Caught up more in being a celebrity than pushing his athletic game to the top. Some people would push themselves to the brink of death to bring honor to themselves, their club or their nation, and I truly respect those guys who grind day in, day out. People talk a lot of bad about guys like Ronaldo, but you can’t even compare his work ethic to a person like Sardar.

Ronaldo is the Lebron James or Kobe Bryant of football because of his effort and care, mixed with talent. Sardar is a Carmelo Anthony type for anyone who follows the NBA. Obviously not an apples to apples comparison, but you get the point of a hard worker vs someone who chases easy money and fails constantly.
                              Nailed it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fans attacking Harry Kane's performance and golden boot. I wonder how his mother's health is?

https://www.rt.com/sport/433122-engl...-reaction/amp/

Hmmmm guess no one told Sardar everyone won't love him unconditionally! Now he knows!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X