This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
    I agree, but you think Azmoun is doing it for no reason? Obviously people are cursing him out on Instagram and whatever. And I expect a professional to ignore it. But what I'm saying is yes he said some stuff he shouldn't have and his whole "retirement" drama is dumb. But who knows what you would do if you played your heart out for your team, and did your best and you and your team were able to match to Ronaldo and his team, and then you go online and a million "fans" are cussing you out. I don't agree with his reactions, but I kinda understand where he's coming from... I blame him for being unprofessional, but also our so called "fans" trash talking and cussing him online!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I definitely dont agree with how he was treated and he certainly has a right to be upset. I just wish he took out his frustrations differently.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
      I dont think Azmoun is getting slammed for crying on the pitch after a tough loss/draw. That's totally understandable. It's more to do with the lackluster attitude afterwards. He backhandedly slammed the fans after the Portugal game on Taremi's IG. Not necessary.

Also, Beiranvand and Ezataolahi didnt retire from TM immediately after touching ground in Iran. Ezatolahi and Beiranvand were thankful to fans. I'm sure they also heard a lot of criticisms (I sure as hell know Beiro did before the tournament)
      man out of all tm players beiranvand / ramin were the most criticized and they they didnt act like lil bitches. so i think its just a whos more ehsasi towards these things kinda problem. anyway hope sardar comes back which im sure he will. needs some time off and im sure he needs that to make him a better man.

Comment

I’m guessing Azmoun’s most recent Instagram story with the baby in Rubin Kazan gear is basically confirming he is staying there. It’s obvious since there are no transfer rumors or anything, but I’d say we move Azmoun’s thread to international. He is an RPL player of Iranian heritage now. We can follow his coming off the bench for papa berdy in the Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan 2017-end of time.

Comment

RK lost 0-1 to Hajduk Split today. Not sure if SA or Reza played?

Comment

with all due respect to sardar but so much more prospects now to follow in Europe...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

The ideal scenario for Sardar would be Berdiev getting a job in Qatar Star league, so that he can acclimatize himself for 2022 WC same as he did for 2018 in Russia, of course if he would honour us against with a majestic return to Team Melli.

Comment

Move the thread to the international forum please
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Some members here are even more childish than Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    Not really man, we've been dealing and tolerating with his BS for well over a year. Everyone supported him through the WC, we even attended to his attention seeking after the Spain game by sending so many supportive messages and people even made him a video.
                    Him quitting like a little bitch and disrespecting the TM shirt/fans was the last straw for many here, especially as some of us have spent so much time and effort supporting and hyping this guy up.
                    Agree that his attitude is way off, but people are now starting to engage in historical revisionism by saying that his TM performances were never really creditable, etc.

He is squandering his potential, but we cannot deny that he's been a fantastic forward for TM for many years now.
                    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      Move the thread to the international forum please
                      Why? He is still Iranian. Or do you decide who is Iranian and isn't?

Comment

My take on Sardar situation: Iranians are one of the worst ethnicites on Social Media, they sometime behave like animals. Sardar should´ve removing comments on his Instagram page, and the IFF along side the players should stand by him and ask the fans to adress him in a more manered and mature way. Sort of like what the Swedish NT did for Durmaz. With that being said, there is no deying that he is really immature and thin skinned, however, some Iranian football players in general strike me as that. It is not a professional football culture.
                        A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          23 goals in 36 matches! Definitely at first glance for TM very consistent. On closer look 10 of his goals were in friendlies. 9 of his competitive goals came against Syria, India, Guam, and Turkmenistan. In 2018 he has scored once in 6 matches...food for thought.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                          The same Syria that we drew with. The same Syria that almost qualified to the WC ahead of Korea.

I recall watching Iran v India, Guam and Turkmenistan and watching each of our other strikers (and even guys like Dejagah) squandering countless opportunities.
                          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                            Agree that his attitude is way off, but people are now starting to engage in historical revisionism by saying that his TM performances were never really creditable, etc.

He is squandering his potential, but we cannot deny that he's been a fantastic forward for TM for many years now.
                            Well if you are referring to me...go look at my comments pre world Cup and even few years back. I was saying from the day people called him Zlatan Messi that he is overhyped! Most of his goals have been against very low quality opponents. Many of which during friendlies. Granted part of this is just the nature of the best being in Asia but when we play big time opponents in big matches he is sub par. I have always said this and admittedly I am not a fan of his style of play.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Well if you are referring to me...go look at my comments pre world Cup and even few years back. I was saying from the day people called him Zlatan Messi that he is overhyped! Most of his goals have been against very low quality opponents. Many of which during friendlies. Granted part of this is just the nature of the best being in Asia but when we play big time opponents in big matches he is sub par. I have always said this and admittedly I am not a fan of his style of play.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Don't forget he scored against Bayern Munich and Atlético Madrid (no iranian has ever done that except Nekounam)...

What does Son do against Iran? And compare him to Azmoun vs S Korea...

Even Ghoddos said he was amazed by Sardar and said his heading ability is "world class" in an interview!

Of course comparisons to Zlatan and Messi are ridiculous... But honestly he's been a beast for Team Melli the past few years and is our most talented striker!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                Why? He is still Iranian. Or do you decide who is Iranian and isn't?
                                He is Iranian, so is Danial Arzani, but neither play for our national team thus should be in the international section. This section is for Iranian football, if Sardar doesnt represent our national team he shouldnt be here. If Sardar can be in the Iranian football forum so should Danial Arzani
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X