Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honesty don't see Sardar going anywhere at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      i think he simply lost bit of focus a year so ago when too much attention was thrown at him after his brilliant CL and prior league performances ..!
      he simply has been struggling with Fitness and Form over a year now and that has translated in his inability to perform at high levels were used to seeing for club and NT..!
      and off course that has resulted with increased mental pressure from impatient fans, which Sardar has regrettably failed miserably to deal with..!
      he is still very young and massively talented footballer and there is still much hope lying for his future..!
      yet of late, he comes across mentally immature AF and overly pampered and attached to his mom n pop (who sadly seem to be his Professional Agent and sadly the main folks advising him on a proper career path, knowing diddly squat about this complicated business..! although just like a typical iranians thinking they know better than anyone else whats best for their son..!! )
      hopefully a sit-down with sir Carlos will sort this kid out ..!
      meantime, i gotta say, im still somewhat baffled at apparent lack of interest for his services regardless of his latest struggles on the pitch, especially considering his dropped market-rate..??
      this is just not true. his form has NOT dipped. He has continued to play well for club and country. He hasn't IMPROVED, but he hasn't regressed. His club couldn't score and he's a striker....his country doesn't rake in goals and he's a striker. It's simple, really. He had a solid world cup. This is all way too much! We're all pissed at the kid for not taking these "Mystery" offers that we don't know the details of (or even really know they exist!)

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        This is all way too much! We're all pissed at the kid for not taking these "Mystery" offers that we don't know the details of (or even really know they exist!)
        Mystery offers? Berydev himself confirmed that they had received concreete offers from Everton, Lazio and more all of which he turned down bc they thought sardar would improve and they’d be waiting for him. Neither of that happened and now sardar is going to have to fight to get significant minutes at Rubin with bukharov there
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Mystery offers? Berydev himself confirmed that they had received concreete offers from Everton, Lazio and more all of which he turned down bc they thought sardar would improve and they’d be waiting for him. Neither of that happened and now sardar is going to have to fight to get significant minutes at Rubin with bukharov there
          Looks like we will head to another exciting season featuring Sardar battling it out with a fat old Russian striker and the countless streaks of 0-0’s and trash minutes coming off the bench, to hype this kid up again when he scores one occasional goal against some bottom dwellers of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            this is just not true. his form has NOT dipped. He has continued to play well for club and country. He hasn't IMPROVED, but he hasn't regressed. His club couldn't score and he's a striker....his country doesn't rake in goals and he's a striker. It's simple, really. He had a solid world cup. This is all way too much! We're all pissed at the kid for not taking these "Mystery" offers that we don't know the details of (or even really know they exist!)
            i beg to differ on the bold..!! watched many of his club games last year where all so often he was either benched or would get benched after an occasional start mostly because he was pretty much breathing outa his ass after 45-60 min at most on the pitch and being mostly ineffective (perhaps because of playing in a highly rigid & defensive systems of Birdiyev or CQ which were both ill fitted to his attacking style of play..!)
            saw him live, by enlarge draggin ass at WC , failing to present any sort of a serious attacking danger to our, be it formidable WC opponents, foolishly thinking he could carry that soft-ass Club Fitness & Form of his into the most Competitive and Challenging Tourney of all and actually be able to have any sort of meaningful impact against established world star defenders..!! lollygaggin from one side of pitch to other pretend to be defending or closing passing gaps while too half-hearted and slow to achieve either...!!
            flopping on the ground, grass rolling with every contact and failing to spark any meaningful counter or even make serious run at defenses ..! sure he won quiet a few headers, but most all were in MF and harmless ..!! sure he tracked all the way back on set pieces to our box an helped fill up space, but about the only defensive header i remember from him was that botched header clearance that fell inside the box and almost cost us a goal in the 1st game..!!
            certainly our highly defensive team tactics didnt suit him and he hardly received any quality service from MF, I suppose he gave it his best effort in the first two games..? but in all honesty his best simply wasnt anywhere on par with effort levels of most all other of his teammates and obviously not good enough..! hence he was rightly criticized for it..!!

i do agree that he made amends somewhat and finally stepped up his effort levels significantly vs Portugal finally but by then he had already wanked out on social media and had lost most of his star of the show rating from fans..!

this is the guy who supposedly stayed in Kazan and saved himself for a big move after his much anticipated performance on biggest world stage and he shows up with that avg @best fitness and form to WC...???
            just compare his WC fitness and form and effort levels to that Amiri, Omid, Rezaiean, Taremi even ansarifard or pretty much anyone else who adorned the TM shirt at Russia WC ..!! if you cant tell his fitness and form has dipped and in fact it was sub par to most all his teammates at WC, then i dont know what to tell you ...!!
            may be its time he laid off mamas home cooking and maccarooni, developed a more performance driven, healthy diet and hired a personal trainer with more frequent visits to the weight room then there may be some hope for him to resurrect at least his club career in russia to its former peak and hit the ground running in the upcoming season and hope for a big move hopefully this winter transfer season..!!? as it seems awful quiet so far on the transfer rumor fronts this summer..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Looks like we will head to another exciting season featuring Sardar battling it out with a fat old Russian striker and the countless streaks of 0-0’s and trash minutes coming off the bench, to hype this kid up again when he scores one occasional goal against some bottom dwellers of the league.
              lol, although it could well happen...! i still think he will get snatched away late on in the window when teams run outa quality attacking options and probably by an earlier rumored suitor ..!!
              we still got till Aug.9th for an EPL move and all of August for most all other western EU top leagues..!
              his market rate has been plummeting quickly and so will the desperation of Kazan to offload him, closer it comes to deadline day...!! i still think he will get transferred this summer...!!? lets hope its not just to another RPL team..!!

Comment

Rubin Kazan vs Krasnodar to kick-off in 1 hour (18:00 CET)
                Good chance to see both Sardar and Reza in action.

Comment

Azmoun starting up top with Poloz

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun has had two shots already. One off target and one saved by the gk

Comment

Azmoun goal 1-0

Comment

what a goal by azmoun. volley into bottom corner from top of box. Hes looking very sharp

Comment

Beautiful goal by Azmoun.

Stream - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFsL...ature=youtu.be
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Azmoun is paired with Poloz again, first time since they left Rostov.

They have an excellent partnership.

Comment

Berdyev has brought almost the whole Of the Rostov to Rubin. No wonder why you they are playing better.
                              Azmoun, Poloz, Khudryashev, Bukharev, Bayramian, Djanaev, Navas, Mogilevets!

Comment

Poor defending by Rubin Kazan to give up the equalizer to Russian international, Smolov. 1-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X