Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of time we spend analyzing and speculating on this thread is silly. I do not see a big club approaching Kazan for his services. At least not for now.

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
      The amount of time we spend analyzing and speculating on this thread is silly. I do not see a big club approaching Kazan for his services. At least not for now.
      I don't agree, Sardar is more than able to be the community manager of any big club

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        If Azmoun goes to Liverpool i'll cream my pants so hard

OMFG. Imagine Mane and Salah putting in crosses to Azmoun
        Yea man, as a Liverpool fan I don't wanna imagine that.

The last thing I want Salah and Mane to do is crossing the ball, that'd be such a waste of their talents and abilities. I don't think they ever cross the ball...all our (very few) crosses come from fullbacks

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...n_to_zenit_st/

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            If Azmoun goes to Liverpool i'll cream my pants so hard

OMFG. Imagine Mane and Salah putting in crosses to Azmoun
            So would Adel

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

He is definitely better than Danny Ings, one of Liverpool’s back up striker.

Is he better than Dominic Solanke? I think just marginally.

So Sardar to Liverpool won’t be the craziest move after the WC, given Klopp was already interested in Sardar before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                He is definitely better than Danny Ings, one of Liverpool’s back up striker.

Is he better than Dominic Solanke? I think just marginally.

So Sardar to Liverpool won’t be the craziest move after the WC, given Klopp was already interested in Sardar before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                He's not fit to shine Danny Ings boots, nevermind be better than him ffs. Klopp needs intelligent movement, pace and work-rate from his forwards which is why a player like Azmoun would never be a Klopp player. The only similar striker to have worked in a Klopp side is Lewandowski and he's obviously in a class of his own hence being accomodated in a Klopp side.

Comment

So looking at his wiki page, he was signed by Rubin Kazan then loaned out to Rostov - who purchased him. Why did he choose to sign with Rubin Kazan a second time?

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                    So looking at his wiki page, he was signed by Rubin Kazan then loaned out to Rostov - who purchased him. Why did he choose to sign with Rubin Kazan a second time?
                    We're still trying to figure out the answer to that question.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                      Feeling that Rubin won vs. Rostov's transfer of Azmoun case. So him coming back to Rubin was a way for him not to get reprimanded/punished by Rubin.

Him doing stupid shit like this has adversely affected his promising football career.

Comment

Yaro is a political reporter in RT. But also a big Liverpool fan. He just tweeted this:

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          Yaro is a political reporter in RT. But also a big Liverpool fan. He just tweeted this:
                          this whole thing is just hilarious

Comment

azmoun ruin him self when he did not go to lazio

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              Or maybe Sardar just told him "I'm a liverpool fan too"

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Lmao, so he's a liverpool fan but he's been photographed wearing both arsenal and man united shirts aswell. He will be a man city fan by may. Classic glory-hunter

Comment

Working...
                                X