This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I don't think Sardar will move to a team in another European league.

Something tells me he will go to CSKA, Zenit or Lokomotiv.
    I think he will go because RPL is not in FIFA next year, and he likes to play FIFA so he will go to a FIFA sponsored Leauge. Plus, he was talking about English football with Smolov. So EPL maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      I think he will go because RPL is not in FIFA next year, and he likes to play FIFA so he will go to a FIFA sponsored Leauge. Plus, he was talking about English football with Smolov. So EPL maybe?
      Yes. This is exactly the reason why. He doesn't care about money, team chemistry, management or anything. He hates PES and only wants to sign with a team so he can buy himself and get to division 1 on FIFA ultimate team...

Lol Hoorad I can't tell if you're joking anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Yes. This is exactly the reason why. He doesn't care about money, team chemistry, management or anything. He hates PES and only wants to sign with a team so he can buy himself and get to division 1 on FIFA ultimate team...

Lol Hoorad I can't tell if you're joking anymore..
        He plays FIFA, he put a story awhile back of it

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Plus, he was talking about English football with Smolov. So EPL maybe?
          I would only believe it when he starts talking about English football with Papa Berdie!

Comment

Counting out Kia's academy, Sepahan's academy is truly ahead of most other clubs' if not ahead of all:

http://tamasha.com/v/bq9zK

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Counting out Kia's academy, Sepahan's academy is truly ahead of most other clubs' if not ahead of all:

http://tamasha.com/v/bq9zK
              Foolad probably has a better one.
              Saipa's is also very good.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                I would only believe it when he starts talking about English football with Papa Berdie!
                apparently he has been talking to Papa Berdie, amma gooshe shenidani naboodeh..!! Berdie faghat Goo$h bara $$$s dareh..!!

Comment

New transfer rumors claim that Everton, Celtic, Leicester City, Fulham and Wolverhampton are all interested in sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    New transfer rumors claim that Everton, Celtic, Leicester City, Fulham and Wolverhampton are all interested in sardar.
                    links please

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      Not really new rumors

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        links please
                        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bir...s-14634298.amp

Comment

At this point seems like the entire world is linked with the Wolves haha!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                At this point seems like the entire world is linked with the Wolves haha!
                                He would have to entirely change his agent and cut all his ties to Russia though...

Wolves are owned by Mendes (the portoguese superagent) through his various subsidiaries and all the Wolves player signings are Mendes players.
                                That is why a team which is only just promoted to the premier league is signing stars from Benfica, Porto and Sporting...

I find it hard to believe Sardar would change agent and cut his ties to Papa Birdie. But I could be wrong..

Comment

Working...
                                X