Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a Liverpool fan. On the contrary I am with ManU. Never the less, seeing him pairing up with Salah and potentially making a very dangerous duo upfront in Liverpool could be a dream scenario. Especially if he develops as much under Klopps guidance as Salah has.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Lazio is historically a fascist club, with a history of racism. I feel if he makes a mistake or preforms bad he will be racially attacked by the fans ultras. I prefer EPL instead of Serie A for a player like Sardar’s talent.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        wolverhampton has huge investors now. They’re gonna become serious players in the premier league within the next couple years. If sardar could cement himself as one of the building pieces of that, he’d be in a great position for success
        They said the same thing about QPR when they were promoted. Stoke had big pockets too with transfers such as Shaqiri/Jese and look at what happened to them. I need to see it first before buying into them.

Comment

Considering that lazio purchased Bastos from Rostov makes the connection between azmoun and lazio that much more realistic.

In my opinion lazio would be a perfect move for azmoun at this age, and after a few seasons he could make the jump to a huge team.

Here’s to hoping that he leaves Rubin Kazan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

its Pool, Lazio, then Wolves in that order for now..!!
            they better start the bidding Now or his price go up after the WC..!!

Comment

I think Lazio move would be good for him for the following reasons :

The team has strong foundations, good coaching.
              He will get lots of service, regardless of 2-3 players that leave this summer.
              They will be playing multiple competitions (League, Cup, Europa League), so he can play many games.
              They often play with two strikers, which is typically luis alberto ( a creative mid), and Immobile, bc caicedo sucks. Sardar would partner up really well with immobile who is like a stronger version of poloz who azmoun was great with in Rostov.
              They have wanted him for a long time so they clearly trust his talent even after a subpar year.
              Lazio have strong reputation of developing young players. Recent examples include De Vrij (going to inter milan), Hoedt (southampton), Milinkovic Savic (top midfielder in the world, likely going to real madrid, bayern, or man u this summer), Felipe Anderson, Jordan Lukaku, etc.

I can see us comparing azmoun to salah, not in terms of playing style, but in terms of being very talented players from the same region. Salah struggled initially at a top top club. Its not that he wasnt good enough, it was just too big of a jump from basel to chelsea. His time in italy really made him the player he is today. Fiorentina ( at that time), Roma , are very similar in terms of stature and quality to lazio. Strong teams who will give him a big role to play where he can improve and show himself, before making the jump to say a liverpool.

Wolves is also a good option, bc of their project, style of play, coaching, lack of competition up front. But lazio is a better fit. Lazio who will be in Europa League, have a good chance of getting back into Champions League, will give azmoun great exposure, and seem to really be confident in him. We will see, but I am pretty sure he will be leaving Rubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Lazio is historically a fascist club, with a history of racism. I feel if he makes a mistake or preforms bad he will be racially attacked by the fans ultras. I prefer EPL instead of Serie A for a player like Sardar’s talent.
                I wonder if this would actually be a problem. I guess there isn't much history of non-Arab Middle Eastern players in Serie A to know beforehand.

But since Iranians are officially 'white' race, he's light-skinned and we're always confused with Italians, maybe any abuse he gets might just be for looking like Mesut Ozil's 14-year-old son.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
                  I wonder if this would actually be a problem. I guess there isn't much history of non-Arab Middle Eastern players in Serie A to know beforehand.

But since Iranians are officially 'white' race, he's light-skinned and we're always confused with Italians, maybe any abuse he gets might just be for looking like Mesut Ozil's 14-year-old son.
                  its not really a fascist club any more. There is a very very small minority that are like that, and the club and rest of fan base and players have called them out on multiple occasions. They have multiple black players, and their captain lulic is muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    its not really a fascist club any more. There is a very very small minority that are like that, and the club and rest of fan base and players have called them out on multiple occasions. They have multiple black players, and their captain lulic is muslim.
                    What about one of the Merseysides? Now that Everton don't have Big Sam anymore he would be interesting to see with Tosun up front. Plus they are a crossing team, so he'd be getting good crosses from both flanks.

Edit: Also Farhad Moshiri

Comment

Arsenal striker Lucas Perez inches closer to Lazio move

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Arsenal striker Lucas Perez inches closer to Lazio move
                        not true. Emery wants him to stay bc he really likes him.

Comment

Comment

https://youtu.be/NP6_d7cjmJk

Cool 34 min documentary of Sardar in Kazan

Comment

http://amp.timeinc.net/worldsoccer/w...mpression=true

Sardar Azmoun mentioned amongst the likes of Mbappe, Ascensio, Sane, Jesus, etc of young talents that could break out this World Cup.

Comment

I don't think Sardar will move to a team in another European league.

Something tells me he will go to CSKA, Zenit or Lokomotiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X