Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of interest, what are these personality issues that keep getting referenced?

I've been following TM since his debut and I really don't recall many significant issues with his behaviour and professionalism. Is it because I don't have Insta or something? He has earned the trust of a world class manager in CQ [who makes a point of players having to attain top professionalism] consistently for years on end.

If you can't deal with an innocent playful goal celebration then I suggest the problem doesn't lie with Sardar. Trying to criticise him for that is some next level BS we don't need.

Comment

Bruh people on here will find a way to complain about our players. He fucking celebrated a goal. HE SCORED A GOAL-he can celebrate in any way he wants. If he doesnt score, yalll bash him. If he scores, yall bash him. There is no winning. Damn so sick of hearing some of you talk shit AFTER he scores. Back to D-riding when he scores for TM though, am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        what's with the stupid celebration? can't help but to fixate on how immature he is. i don't see him being able to psychologically handle a big club/adversity
        agham los angeles zendegi mikoneh bah in tarz fekresh

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          OMG ... yes, when Griezmann does the exact same celebration, he is a world class player and not immature.

Give me a break. The scrutiny, nitpicking and pettiness of our fans - bichareh bacha,
          Grizmann isn't mature at all. Did you check his last haitcuts, instagram, twitter etc..?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            This is a joke right!? There is no way on earth you actually question taking Azmoun to the WC! If anything it should be Azmoun to question whether or not he should take Iran to the World Cup
            his been a good player over the years but he really needs sort himself out I am really frustrated with him. he has so much potential and seems to be wasting his talent in Russia
            Well I been away for a while!!!
            https://Beelits.com

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              Don’t worry! CQ will make him work his ass out in the next few weeks. He is still our most dangerous NT striker.
              I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Lol even if AZ was the best he could aim for, do you think they could afford him?

We better do a lot of crosses at the World cup and hope Azmoun can convert one or two..
                Kinda feels like the Russian team is holding him hostage the way they dragged him back and they pricing him out of a move.

Comment

OMG ... yes, when Griezmann does the exact same celebration, he is a world class player and not immature.

Give me a break. The scrutiny, nitpicking and pettiness of our fans - bichareh bacha,
                  just want the best for our most talented player, so i hold him to a high standard. his own coach (in a recently posted interview) said that he has maturity issues. so get off your high horse - the kid needs to grow up if he's going to reach his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Out of interest, what are these personality issues that keep getting referenced?

I've been following TM since his debut and I really don't recall many significant issues with his behaviour and professionalism. Is it because I don't have Insta or something? He has earned the trust of a world class manager in CQ [who makes a point of players having to attain top professionalism] consistently for years on end.

If you can't deal with an innocent playful goal celebration then I suggest the problem doesn't lie with Sardar. Trying to criticise him for that is some next level BS we don't need.
                    see the recent interview with his club team coach. maybe i was too harsh giving him shit for his goal celebration but i do think he's immature and that he won't reach his full potential unless he grows up a bit. compare his attitude to jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      agham los angeles zendegi mikoneh bah in tarz fekresh
                      how is where i'm from relevant?

Comment

Reading the comments here I thought he took of his pants after his goal.. How can anybody have negative thoughts after that celebration? What was wrong with it? The fact that he didn't use his phonebook to call, but actually dialed the numbers?

Comment

When people have an opinion about a person, they can make everything they do connected to that opinion. Sardar just celebrated his goal, how is that connected to that he is immature? Maybe he was dialing all the clubs that are interested in him to make the move?

Comment

Remember this tweet ... follow the thread.

https://twitter.com/YaroLFC/status/964951267243122688
                            I have heard separately from other sources since then that Liverpool are really really interested in Azmoun. This has been ongoing for a few months now so whether they still want him...they have a lot of other strikers already.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              how is where i'm from relevant?
                              What a stupid question...

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                                I have heard separately from other sources since then that Liverpool are really really interested in Azmoun. This has been ongoing for a few months now so whether they still want him...they have a lot of other strikers already.
                                Post sources please.

Comment

Working...
                                X