This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Since December, Azmoun played 9 games for Rubin, scoring 5 and assisting 4. I think he returned to shape in time...
    And one of those goals was robbed from him ... where his team tapped it in when it was at the line and going in.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
      On Rubin's Instagram story you can see Azmoun talking with Smolov in English, and it sounds like they are talking about English football.
      How do Smolov and Azmoun know each other lol? You must be a good lip reader I couldn't hear them, were they both hinting towards transferring their?

Comment

I dont know. They would have faced each other several times over the years.

I know Smolov speaks fluent English.

At the start, Sardar is talking, I can't hear any of that. Then Smolov says somehing, again inaudible, but then Smolov says:

"You will play against (or again) us (?).....inaudible.....in English football"

Comment

At the start, Sardar is talking, I can't hear any of that. Then Smolov says somehing, again inaudible, but then Smolov says:
          ah so sardar has already signed for an english club thanks for clarification

Comment

Remember this tweet ... follow the thread.

https://twitter.com/YaroLFC/status/964951267243122688

Comment

That was a long hug - seems they know each other pretty well. Smolov is a very good player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                5 goals, 6 assists in 29 games (all competitions).

I hoped for a better season but Rubin is a shit club. At least he proved his worth with some vital headers and goals. Time for a new club in Western Europe. His time in Russia should be done.
                not so sure he actually took part in that many games this season ..!? i remember Birdman wasnt too happy with him early on and benched him quiet often and even if he got to play it was only for limited pitch time..!! besides Rubin was a cluster fk of a team in the first half of the season and it took berdieve some major squad re-haul in the transfer break in order to rid the club of a handful or so of the overpaid, ill-suited to his tactics, left-over players from the past regime ..! and then off course it took Rubin a few games in 2nd half of the season to gel and get clicking with each other..!!
                sardar's 2nd half of the season form was pretty much as good as any of our other strikers and he played his football in a far more defensive and challenging league than the rest of our TM boys..!

he is no doubt our Best player going into russia and focal point of our attack and and certain starter all 3 games at WC..!
                He sure could use a few weeks of CQ's Stamina Building boot camp, so he can last a strong 80-90 minutes during the group games and hopefully beyond..!

Comment

Let's also not forget that this is the first World Cup appearance for Sardar. He will surely be 100% determined to show his quality on global stage which is nowhere near performing in RPL. I expect his motivation and stamina at maximum level after Intensive CQ-Therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Remember this tweet ... follow the thread.

https://twitter.com/YaroLFC/status/964951267243122688
                    yea baby
                    next season LP frontline

i guess now ill be cheering for LP against my boys madrid ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Let's also not forget that this is the first World Cup appearance for Sardar. He will surely be 100% determined to show his quality on global stage which is nowhere near performing in RPL. I expect his motivation and stamina at maximum level after Intensive CQ-Therapy.
                      He looked a bit tired at the end but he has been playing 90 minute games now in the RPL. That's real good as he was often subbed at the 58-65 minutes mark.

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...ar-Rubin-Kazan

Azmoun rated 7.5, man of the match.

Comment

what's with the stupid celebration? can't help but to fixate on how immature he is. i don't see him being able to psychologically handle a big club/adversity

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            what's with the stupid celebration? can't help but to fixate on how immature he is. i don't see him being able to psychologically handle a big club/adversity
                            OMG ... yes, when Griezmann does the exact same celebration, he is a world class player and not immature.

Give me a break. The scrutiny, nitpicking and pettiness of our fans - bichareh bacha,

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              OMG ... yes, when Griezmann does the exact same celebration, he is a world class player and not immature.

Give me a break. The scrutiny, nitpicking and pettiness of our fans - bichareh bacha,
                              griezmann can do whatever he wants because he backs it up with his play. sardar is underachieving because of personality issues

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                griezmann can do whatever he wants because he backs it up with his play. sardar is underachieving because of personality issues
                                Im much more embarrassed by some of our fans *cough* than I am any of our players.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X