• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

Comment

Ya Ali, he scored...⚽️

Comment

Azmooouuuunnn!!!!

He looks so out of breath though, doesn't he?

Comment

Fantastic header, not going to lie.

https://streamable.com/rc35m

That celebration at the end [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

His very unfit and doesn't look in a good shape, not sure if I would take him to the world cup based on his recent performances for his club. even Gucci does more on the pitch and looks fitter and sharper. If he wants to move to a bigger European team he better pull his finger out and sort himself out, nvm EPL I'm not sure if he can make it in Championship at this rate. Maybe AZ can sign him as a replacement but he will need two very good seasons in Holland before he can move to a better European league.
            Well I been away for a while!!!
            https://Beelits.com

Comment

5 goals, 6 assists in 29 games (all competitions).

I hoped for a better season but Rubin is a shit club. At least he proved his worth with some vital headers and goals. Time for a new club in Western Europe. His time in Russia should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by IRANIAN_4_LIFE View Post
                His very unfit and doesn't look in a good shape, not sure if I would take him to the world cup based on his recent performances for his club. even Gucci does more on the pitch and looks fitter and sharper. If he wants to move to a bigger European team he better pull his finger out and sort himself out, nvm EPL I'm not sure if he can make it in Championship at this rate. Maybe AZ can sign him as a replacement but he will need two very good seasons in Holland before he can move to a better European league.
                Lol even if AZ was the best he could aim for, do you think they could afford him?

We better do a lot of crosses at the World cup and hope Azmoun can convert one or two..

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Goal Azmoun. Header
                  The curse has been broken!!!! Lol

Comment

L O L
                    L O L
                    L O L

Comment

Don’t worry! CQ will make him work his ass out in the next few weeks. He is still our most dangerous NT striker.

Comment

What an excellent cross and double movement to get free for the thunderous header. He’s back in good enough form and will certainly be our starting striker in WC.

Also the top scorer in the league was promes with just 15. RPL is an undeniably physical and defensive league, and add to that playing half the season in a team that could hardly create him one opportunity each month and his tally makes sense. After Rubin fixed personnel and tactics in the second half o f the season he fared much better.

Comment

On Rubin's Instagram story you can see Azmoun talking with Smolov in English, and it sounds like they are talking about English football.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHYIHYcdpsM

full highlights. He seemed sharp and should have scored another but keeper made a good save. One thing he needs to work on is his shooting from outside the box, should have hit the target at least on that one occasion. Good goal. Krasnodar is a very good team who did well in Europa League this year as well, and were fighting for european spots today. Sardar's performance vs them is the best indicator to me that hes ready, along with the rest of his tail end of the season form. A couple goals in the WC and he will get his big move.

Comment

This is a joke right!? There is no way on earth you actually question taking Azmoun to the WC! If anything it should be Azmoun to question whether or not he should take Iran to the World Cup

Comment

Since December, Azmoun played 9 games for Rubin, scoring 5 and assisting 4. I think he returned to shape in time...

Comment

Working...
                                X