No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranians are fashionably well dressed! so i do expect adidas to come up with a good design unless the shitty dressed akhunds decide otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
      The first one is amazing but unfortunately I don't think we ll ever have it
      if somebody here can make the first one, but with the retro, darker shade of green from our shekari/adidas kits, and the same style watermark but the face of a cheetah, that would be my dream kit

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i love the persian gulf one, i love love love it
        its my favorite to

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          Iranians are fashionably well dressed! so i do expect adidas to come up with a good design unless the shitty dressed akhunds decide otherwise
          Yes Iranians are fashionable but IFF is ran by Bazaaris which all they care about is "Kilooyi chand?"
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
              Found them on the web

The "Persian Gulf" one could be the worst jersey design I've ever seen LOL
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Firstly I'd like to say I am new on this forum, so hi everyone / salam .
                Secondly, I'm really loving some of these jersey designs!
                I really enjoyed the Bhnam67 design with the cheetah, I think I would just rather without the collar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                  Man some of you guys are killing me here. "If Mexico has Aztec designs then why can't we?"

Seriously?

We're going to get a plain jersey, with a dotted graphic pattern or whatever the standard is for most Adidas teams.
                  Instead of saying “some of you”, you could’ve just quoted me cause I was the only one who brought up “Aztec design”

Why not? If we’re lucky maybe we’ll get something. If not even a generic would be good As long as our players are comfortable and don’t have to worry about over washing/shrinkage of kits. Performing we’ll is the most important thing.

Comment

not exactly addidas jersey .. lol but worldsoccershop has Iran worldcup T-Shirt on sale for 10 bucks (Part of Black Friday)

Not sure if I can post links but here it is... https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop...shirt_A1012093
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                      not exactly addidas jersey .. lol but worldsoccershop has Iran worldcup T-Shirt on sale for 10 bucks (Part of Black Friday)

Not sure if I can post links but here it is... https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop...shirt_A1012093
                      Good deal
                      Looks pretty clean too
                      But they want a lot for shipping

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                        This is dope. But it feels more of a Puma design than a Adidas one.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                          Found them on the web

Wowww these are one of the sickest TM kits I have ever seen. Wish someone would at least independently make these, so that we could order them online!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            I really enjoyed the Bhnam67 design with the cheetah, I think I would just rather without the collar.
                            Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Welcome to PFDC!

Comment

guys btw Adidas replied to my request..however to sum it up these idiots couldn't confirm anything..
                                Sehr geehrter Herr ...,
                                vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.
                                Bedauerlicherweise haben wir die Artikel, an denen Sie interessiert sind, derzeit nicht in unserem online-Angebot. Im Moment liegen uns leider auch noch keine Informationen vor, ob und wann die Artikel, erhältlich sein werden.
                                Oder melden Sie sich einfach für unseren Newsletter an – Damit bleiben Sie jederzeit up-to-date!
                                Es tut uns sehr leid, dass wir Sie, über die von Ihnen angegebenen Artikel, nicht informieren können und bedanken uns für Ihre Bemühungen und Ihr Interesse.
                                Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, stehen wir Ihnen immer gerne zur Verfügung. Warum versuchen Sie nicht, uns über folgende Kanäle zu erreichen?
                                - Telefon: adidas DE: 0800-3773771 (Kostenlos aus dem Festnetz. Ggf. Anfallen von Gebühren im Mobilfunknetz.)
                                - Chat: Nehmen Sie bitte Kontakt mit uns auf www.adidas.de auf.
                                Wir freuen uns, wieder von Ihnen zu hören!
                                Mit sportlichen Grüßen
                                Monika
                                adidas Team
                                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Working...
                                X