Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking!!! Fist look at team melli with the new jersey

captain-tsubasa-759.jpgcaptain-tsubasa-season-3-episode-24-english-subbed.jpg

Comment

With a proper federation logo, the jersey would look pretty nice actually. But with our current logo it just looks so amateurish

Comment

I'm sure a lot of the younger members here will agree with me, Adidas is the hottest clothing item on the market right now. Those three stripes are iconic, and the fact that we have those three stripes on our jerseys is pretty amazing. Look at any rapper, actor, fashion icon, they all rock plain Adidas vintage clothing, and it's just getting more and more popular. I'm thrilled to have the plain jerseys, no BS, we're here to play football!

Comment

Comment

https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isRe...=1&_mwBanner=1

Comment

Home kit - Adidas Tabela 18:
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BjKYHUOj...adidas.co.iran

"Iran 2018 World Cup Home Kit Revealed":
              https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-home-kit.html

Away kit - Adidas Condivo 18:
              https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi-d17AD...adidas.co.iran

"Boring With A Nice Detail - Adidas Iran 2018 World Cup Away Kit Revealed":
              https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-away-kit.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

https://www.thegaastore.com/en/adida...d/m-78231.aspx

You can find the jersey without logo for 23 euro's. You can find even cheaper if you search better.
                With logo 90 euro's... -.-" And that for a heated logo, not even embroidered....

just sayin
                "I'm very sorry for our people, they have oil, petroleum and ... but some of them are poor".
                "Nasser Hejazi"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I actually really like the white kit. Its classic.
                  Plain white is Classic? Since when ? LOOOL

Comment

Where is the yooz Mr Taj?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraD88 View Post
                      I'm sure a lot of the younger members here will agree with me, Adidas is the hottest clothing item on the market right now. Those three stripes are iconic, and the fact that we have those three stripes on our jerseys is pretty amazing. Look at any rapper, actor, fashion icon, they all rock plain Adidas vintage clothing, and it's just getting more and more popular. I'm thrilled to have the plain jerseys, no BS, we're here to play football!
                      Sad way to Justify IFF moves. Keep telling yourself that. I guess in that sense we have the best jerseys and others have ugly ones LOL

Comment

Why wouldn't they make the logos and numbers green?
                        With the red collar and stripes they would incorporate the national colors in a very simple way. Much better than the useless black fonts. At least the 78 kits had red numbers. The black is completely random.

Comment

Man... This whole Jersey thing is such a kick in the nuts...

I just wanted a Jersey that I could remember the WC by like last time and instead I have to pay 100 Euros for a Jersey without even a WC patch from INSTAGRAM.

I have been optimistic this whole time but it's time to realise we got royaly screwed on this.

Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                            Why wouldn't they make the logos and numbers green?
                            With the red collar and stripes they would incorporate the national colors in a very simple way. Much better than the useless black fonts. At least the 78 kits had red numbers. The black is completely random.
                            That would have been awesome if they did that!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                              It's an iconic Adudas three-stripe design with the most minimal of alterations possible (the IFF logo) which doesn't compromise the design.

Wait for the objective articles reviewing every nation's kits and you'll all see how this kit will be widely viewed as a very classy and stylish kit.

Yet more evidence of people moaning for the sake of moaning. Either that or they genuinely have no taste and are looking for some dehat design. You can't buy taste.
                              People are pissed off and rightly so because this is literally a generic kit designed for amateur local teams that can be purchased for £20 in your local sports shop. You don't expect the best team in Asia to resort to this kinda desperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                                It's an iconic Adudas three-stripe design with the most minimal of alterations possible (the IFF logo) which doesn't compromise the design.

Wait for the objective articles reviewing every nation's kits and you'll all see how this kit will be widely viewed as a very classy and stylish kit.

Yet more evidence of people moaning for the sake of moaning. Either that or they genuinely have no taste and are looking for some dehat design. You can't buy taste.
                                It seems like you are the tasteless one, bro go look at other countries jerseys!! We dont even have all the color integrated into the design. Dont be pathetic trying to defend a plain shirt. Just sad how some members always find an excuse instead of wanting to deal with our shitty reality of having IR and IFF in charge. Go to walmart and pick yourself up a plain white Jersey or RED and put a Iran sticker on it. That be pretty close to current design.

Comment

Working...
                                X