No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if they're using the online Adidas team wear kit design thing, then they could actually make some pretty cool designs that Adidas would probably not have given us themselves

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/1...-kits.html?m=1

If iff plays this right we can still get a very nice kit that we would all love to wear.
      Look at algerias most recent kit

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/1...-kits.html?m=1

So clean. We can make the cuffs green and the stripes red , and change the green color to a darker green like our retro jerseys were. There are still a ton of possibilities

Comment

Or very embarrassing ones. Do you really have faith in IFF? Instead of making it a design competition or hiring professional qualified artists somebodys pesarkhale will decide to slap a cheetah clip art on a shirt and whip some green white and red and call it a day

Comment

I've said this before, with Adidas, just take the Mexican away kit and stick the IFF patch on it. A nice and clean jersey without any added effort on Adidas' part.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            If point 5 is right, f*** Adidas. What is this? Turkmanchai treaty? JCPOA?
            It's IR. They have a reason to not put their chips in with Iran. Our players and nations suffer, while fat Mullahs stuff their ugly mouths.

Who in their right mind will deal with the Mullah neanderthals in IR Iran. Good for Adidas for making the right business decision.

Heyf to our players and country that suffer .

Comment

If point 5 is right, f*** Adidas. What is this? Turkmanchai treaty? JCPOA?
              that is what you get when you spread your self thin, and have no options left, adidas have a right to demand certain amount from Iran, since iran has so many fakes, adidas can demand sales, honestly we can sell 200,000 in iran. however IFF dont want to gurantee Adidas, hence adidas can demand damages, i am sure adidas talked to puma , and puma told them about thier experience

Comment

This is just failure in IFF. We paid $2.5Million dollar because we didnt make any plans to actually get sponsorship. We are the only World Cup attendees who we dont have our jersery as sponsored. We buy our own jersey. Just Wrong.

Watching 90TV? I didnt understand what was the issue with Nike? Why cant we deal with Nike?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                  This is just failure in IFF. We paid $2.5Million dollar because we didnt make any plans to actually get sponsorship. We are the only World Cup attendees who we dont have our jersery as sponsored. We buy our own jersey. Just Wrong.

Watching 90TV? I didnt understand what was the issue with Nike? Why cant we deal with Nike?
                  1 million, not 2.5 million, but still too much.

Nike won't deal with Iran, they're an American company.

Comment

1 million, not 2.5 million, but still too much.

Nike won't deal with Iran, they're an American company.
                    More likely Iran won't deal with Nike. The CEO of Nike is not into politics and is more into making money.

With that said none of these companies will actually make money sponsoring Team Mellis jersey as Iran isn't an income source for them.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      More likely Iran won't deal with Nike. The CEO of Nike is not into politics and is more into making money.

With that said none of these companies will actually make money sponsoring Team Mellis jersey as Iran isn't an income source for them.
                      Its literally illegal for a US company to do business with Iran without a waiver from OFAC and the US treasury.

Its basically impossible to do business.
                      Just look how long its taking for the Boeings to come to Iran despite the waivers being in place.

Comment

Honestly at this point, as long as our players don't have to worry about re-washing their jerseys for the next match day I'm content..

Yedafeh nashod in pedar sagha ye brand e khoob baraye teamemoon begiran.. Hamash baayad gedaei bokonim taa lebase khoob begirim, na? Taazeh oonam alaan baa in Team Melli. Yeki az behtarin Team Mellihaye dar tarikh e Iran.

Khaak to oon sar o rishetoon bokonan! Enghadr "Doctor Doctor" mikonin baraaye khodetoon.. Inshallah mardom e Iran tikeparatoon bokonan. Kesafathaa!

Comment

Another sad reality is that brands like Daei and Majid have been making kits in Iran for 10-15 years now, maybe even longer and they've yet to actually produce anything respectable for our team to wear. All they can do is just copy and paste designs.

I've always been a advocate of going for the best foreign brands but with the way things have gone and the lack of respect shown by foreign companies, even though I know IFF and Iranian laws have had a big part in this, I'd rather go for a Iranian brand but they are just too garbage.

Saddening

Comment

IFFs handling of the Team Jersey and friendlies and , and and ... is a reflection of way things are managed in IRan, in general, our country today is run literally by VILLAGE IDIOTS, starting from the top! Things will never change in IFF, as long as dont change the whole leadership in Iran......

Comment

I just want to know one thing. Will I be able to buy an official TM jersey before the WC? By official, I just mean "genuine" and not fake. I just want an Adidas TM jersey.

Comment

No "big brand" wants to do business with IFF because they come with heavy heavy headaches. Dealing with Iran is always a headache to the point its not worth their money. They make plenty of money from other sources to the point where Iran only makes them pennies.

Comment

Working...
                                X