Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Exactly.
    No company wants interference/input from some other organization, especially one like IFF.
    The same sort of goes for friendlies too. I think teams realize Iran is a good team and the best in Asia, but I think IFF is a headache, so they tend to go for more sane federations like Korea, Japan.
    Plus we don't ever splash the cash like KSA, Qatar, UAE

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      The same sort of goes for friendlies too. I think teams realize Iran is a good team and the best in Asia, but I think IFF is a headache, so they tend to go for more sane federations like Korea, Japan.
      Plus we don't ever splash the cash like KSA, Qatar, UAE
      For friendlies I think its all about money.
      For example against Japan, a company like Kirini will pay for everything and the TV rights are wanted by everyone in Japan (they have several private channels).
      Where as for Iran games, most Iranian sponsors don't want to pay, most high profile teams can get more money elsewhere, and the TV rights are not in demand anywhere but Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
        Thanks for sharing Keano. That's my site, IranianApparel.com. We are working on a new set of designs as well.
        Would you be able to incorporate images such as the provided links below:

Comment

^ Yes! I hope that someone from Adidas checks this thread.

Would love to have ancient Persian warriors somehow imbedded on our kits.

If Mexico can have Aztec influenced kits why can’t we.

Comment

some of my older designs, Persepolis, Azadi tower, and flag

Comment

Man some of you guys are killing me here. "If Mexico has Aztec designs then why can't we?"

Seriously?

We're going to get a plain jersey, with a dotted graphic pattern or whatever the standard is for most Adidas teams.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Reality is if we end up signing with adidas, we will get a design similar to the one i posted that is made for egypt. I just hope IFF at least choose the best out of the designs they give us, the most unique. Something like what algeria has will be fine I guess. Only wish is that cheetah gets incorporated somehow, even if in a minimal way.

In an ideal world, we would have 2 kits that incorporate cheetah in the crest, as IFF symbol, with Persian designs implemented in an artistic, minimalistic, modern way.

Comment

Found them on the web

Comment

So many Beautiful Designs Here yet we all have vahshat what cheap anti Design will Be chosen

I wished we would change that kindergarden silly iff Logo at least

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                      Found them on the web

The second is nothing else than a random bulgaria, hungary or Algeria kit

Comment

Found them on the web

The first one is amazing but unfortunately I don't think we ll ever have it

Comment

I don't get all the fuss about jerseys, as long as we do well at the World Cup (reach the Round of 16 or QF's) we can wear the shittiest brand ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I don't get all the fuss about jerseys, as long as we do well at the World Cup (reach the Round of 16 or QF's) we can wear the shittiest brand ever.
                            Of course that's the number 1 goal. But I'd like for us to look professional and represent the nation with some class. However, it's crucial we get a win and quality for round 2.

Comment

Found them on the web

i love the persian gulf one, i love love love it

Comment

I don't care if these age not official. I would buy these in a heart beat.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X