Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but we have to clear this up. Everyone is pronouncing his name as Ghoddoos. But it is obviously spelt Ghoddos. Why in the world would you spell your name wrong like English and Irish people.

Comment

his name is name is pronounced ghoddoos --> قدوس

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        I'm sorry but we have to clear this up. Everyone is pronouncing his name as Ghoddoos. But it is obviously spelt Ghoddos. Why in the world would you spell your name wrong like English and Irish people.
        In Swedish, o behind 1 consonant is pronounced oo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          In Swedish, o behind 1 consonant is pronounced oo.
          Ah makes sense

Comment

Edited.

Comment

Per Boman: We lose a player in Ghoddos who could compete for a starting striker position

http://iransportspress.com/per-boman...iker-position/

Comment

Good choose Saman

Italy vs Sweden playoff very hard game.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                  Good choose Saman

Italy vs Sweden playoff very hard game.
                  yea...worst possible draw. Very solid chance Sweden misses out on the WC. Good choice saman

Comment

Bilbao tomorrow - see how he does tomorrow vs La liga side

Comment

I wonder why Sardar commented "👎👎👎👎" on ghoddos picture..? Maybe just messing with each other but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                        I wonder why Sardar commented "👎👎👎👎" on ghoddos picture..? Maybe just messing with each other but you never know.
                        He seriously did that? Oh man Azmoun is too loos and immature. Most probably that must have been an inside joke and humor, but to all of us (Outsiders) it will looks and remain as a big question mark and many wrong implications. It's like those silly and dehaati jokes TM players were making on Navad special fun report...

Ye khorde class va integrity at least in public is a good thing!

Comment

^^ although you have a good point, i feel that i'm getting old. Because i just don't understand how serious everyone takes (NON)Social Media.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Nothing wrong with players joking around on social media, check Benjamin Mendy for an elite example. Rather that and they show some actual personality as opposed to having random people manage their accounts with the identical boring crap.

Comment

Here goes the hyper-sensitive analysts now. Baba he is joking. Saman and Sardar seem to have a very friendly and joking relationship - that is actually a good thing! Sardar was calling Saman on day he decided to join TM over Sweden.

We talk about hating IR but lets be honest, we want to regulate these players behaviour off the field from their haircuts to the way they pose in pictures. Lets move pass this superficial bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Here goes the hyper-sensitive analysts now. Baba he is joking. Saman and Sardar seem to have a very friendly and joking relationship - that is actually a good thing! Sardar was calling Saman on day he decided to join TM over Sweden.

We talk about hating IR but lets be honest, we want to regulate these players behaviour off the field from their haircuts to the way they pose in pictures. Lets move pass this superficial bs.
                                It was really funny what jahanbaksh said a while ago with the meet me outside kinda thing. But come on there is a difference between being funny and having a personality and being a troll. Very unprofessional. No way ghoddos or dejagah would comment "👎👎👎" on a big game day for sardar on let's say a champions league night. And I think we all know azmoun can be a bit of a troll. It is what it is though

Comment

Working...
                                X