• Show
Clear All

once he solve the citizenship problem,he can play for iran

Comment

he took them to tha europa league

Comment

his price tag rose to atleast 4-5m euro

Comment

This is a much better scenario for him! Having been eliminated and moving to a new team out of the potential options would not have done him many favors (Red Star, Austria, Croatia, although France may have been good option).

Like Sardar, carrying this new fresh face on their European voyage will get his name out there. He will probably move immediately at the end of this season to a major league based on this. Hopefully Ostersunds gets drawn with some big name teams. Even if they lose, so much hype on Ghoddos that people will know him. Scouts, teams and agents. I see big things for this kid career wise. I am still worried that he doesn't speak farsi according to some articles, but I want him as an Iranian player despite at this point, because he has shown himself to be special! He can go very far and has a professional European attitude.

Crossing my fingers he doesn't meet Sardar next week in TM training camp and get convinced to join Russian league

Comment

Comment

I think good offers will come for him ( better than dinamo, celtic, Red star , etc ) now. We will see if ostersunds will cash in or wait another season . Tbh, with one year of EL and a WC , they could get a huge fee for him ( 8-10 mil ) if they wait, or sell him for 5 mil now. His age, skill, versatility, and physique, and now track record against good teams ( Gala, PaOK) mean that he ticks all boxes for not only TM but also good european teams.

Comment

hope they get arsenal, that the biggest team in the europa league, or even lazio is good

Comment

People on twitter are talking about price tags around 30 million. Yet some sources are saying the price tag is about 3-5 million. Anyone know what his actual value is?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    People on twitter are talking about price tags around 30 million. Yet some sources are saying the price tag is about 3-5 million. Anyone know what his actual value is?
                    30 swedish millions are 3 million euro (kinda) probably jst lost in translation

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      30 swedish millions are 3 million euro (kinda) probably jst lost in translation
                      ohhhh okay makes sense. Thanks

Comment

His goals in HD anywhere?

Comment

A lot of people on Facebook are commenting asking Sweden's coach to call Saman up. Honestly I believe even if they were to call him up he would choose Iran. He probably said those things about Iran showing interest to not seem completely insensitive to the country he grew up in.

Comment

Damn
                            He goes on a tear in every game I miss ..!
                            He'd be a fool to leave his team this year.
                            Both him & oster stand to gain a fuck ton of more money waiting till after WC. ..!

Listening to the butt-hurt Sweden coach & fans & witnessing today's game, CQ is likely to fast track cap-tieing him ..! Wouldn't surprise me to see him called up for SK clash, even if opportunity for minutes doesn't arise in that game for him.
                            Damesh garm ..! Whatta clutch player.
                            With him & Sardar we can score on any freaking team @ WC.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Damn
                              He goes on a tear in every game I miss ..!
                              He'd be a fool to leave his team this year.
                              Both him & oster stand to gain a fuck ton of more money waiting till after WC. ..!

Listening to the butt-hurt Sweden coach & fans & witnessing today's game, CQ is likely to fast track cap-tieing him ..! Wouldn't surprise me to see him called up for SK clash, even if opportunity for minutes doesn't arise in that game for him.
                              Damesh garm ..! Whatta clutch player.
                              With him & Sardar we can score on any freaking team @ WC.
                              Östersund* lol oster stand xD

Comment

Now imagine this team being drawn with an Israeli team tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X