This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ love the quote ; please not be tired
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I love this guy. It's gotta be very scary for him to join Iran. He's never been there. His Farsi isn't that great. But he's opening his heart and jumping in with both feet. If only Sardar had this guys courage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Baba, Sardar-o wel konid dighe ; )

Comment

CQ is gonna sub him in in the 88th minute in SK match and he'll be ours. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Azmoun is back in Tehran as he is suspended for the Korea match and he is slightly injured

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Azmoun is back in Tehran as he is suspended for the Korea match and he is slightly injured
              Then why is he even invited?! Kaveh Rezaei should have been invited instead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Then why is he even invited?! Kaveh Rezaei should have been invited instead!!!
                He got injured the night before he was supposed to leave to camp.

The process to get the team visas and stuff is not so short.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post

Can't they get a exception, because they need to replace a invited player who got (light) injured, just after invitation?
                  Or does that sound too good to be true

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post

It doesn't matter. It was already known he was suspended. What's the use of inviting a player who's suspended? and then Rezaei who is ready and in form has to be left out!

I don't think it's right!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      It doesn't matter. It was already known he was suspended. What's the use of inviting a player who's suspended? and then Rezaei who is ready and in form has to be left out!

I don't think it's right!
                      when those invites went out, Kaveh, hadnt scored a goal yet, (even in preseason friendlies) and was just coming off riding the bench in last two league games for his club. he will get his chance later, IF HE CAN CONTINUE TO KEEP HIS CURRENT CLUB FORM..! regardless, he has too many Stiff competitions for his playing spot in TM already, even w/o sardar in the mix..!
                      Sardar is arguably the best and most important TM player..!! perhaps the Single biggest reason why weve already qualified to WC already with 2 games in hand..! he is likely the be invited to any and all future call ups regardless of his club form or even slight injuries..!
                      he was suspended for SK perhaps, but still needed to be in the mix for Syria fixture coming up shortly..! if he was'nt carrying a slight injury, he wouldnt have been sent to Iran and probably woulda been in SK already training with the team anyways..!
                      i also think for SK game, Sardar was "the excess" 24th man anyways..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        he has been playing too many vital competitive matches in a row for a while now without adequate rest and while nursing a slight injury..! i doubt CQ would start him vs SK, unless he really prove himself tip top ready and full fitness in the pre match trainings..! from the latest interview it seems carlos wanted him in SK to mostly to meet and get aquatinted with the TM squad and to break him in and familiars him to his desired team tactics and better assess him in person ..!
                        he might come off the bench in 2nd half, if game situation requires his presence but it seems he is more likely to get his Debut at Azadi vs syria..!!?
                        ps
                        this dude's comment on his insta cracked me up..! sounds like Ehsan Singapor ...! love that literal farsi to englisi translation..!! lmao, i remember i used to do that a lot too when i first travel outa of iran to west..!!
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/BU5FJJfh...=saman.ghoddos
                        "Hi. I hope your insides are warm."

Comment

Metz wants Saman! Has made an offer

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            Metz wants Saman! Has made an offer
                            Source?

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

Yup looks like Metz made an offer for him... meh. They are a poor team

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Source?
                              SFR sport and RMC

They offered 2Million E and his teams wants 3

Comment

Saman's offers as Swedish internaional => Hertha, PSV, Chievo, QPR

Saman's offers as Iranian international => Rijeka, FC Metz

Comment

Working...
                                X