Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn i wish interview was in english..!! there is so much that can be learned by reading between the lines and how things are being said..!
    at this point, he'd be making a big fool of himself and setting himself up for major career long drama, if he were to switch back legions to Sweden, even in the unlikely event the cocky sounding sweden coach, make a quick U turn and add him to his call up list ..!
    that would be a foolish football decision anyhow..!!
    i'd gather with those comments, he just trying to soften the blow and deflect some of the hate and cold shoulders he has been receiving since publicizing his TM desires..!?
    if you watch that victory celebration video, you could sense the tension is there between the swede nationals in the club and fans and him..! he was the clear hero of the game and club, yet very little attention was focused on him, especially in the locker-room scene ..!( or was it that he was personally avoiding getting caught on camera during the Champaign Rain scenes..??)
    anyways, he is sure to forget about all those stuff, and know he has made the right decision the moment he'd walk into Azadi for the first time with 80k passionate TM Fans cheering him and not to mention the constant Love he'd be recieving from millions of iranians worldwide, who will be following his every move and wishing him well throughout his TM and club playing career and beyond..!
    the sorta eternal love even the all-mighty Zlatan couldnt ever acquire suiting up for sweden..!!

Comment

In terms of diaspora players (Dejagah, Zandi, Gucci etc..) Ghoddos would be the biggest coup I think in terms of the overall combination of his age, how established he is in his club/league, and his versatility as a player.

Really hope CQ works his magic because if ostori kun go far in Europe he will be brimming in confidence for the world cup and I'd rather he shines for iran instead of Sweden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        ( or was it that he was personally avoiding getting caught on camera during the Champaign Rain scenes..??)
        When I watched the video, this was my initial reaction.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

"Ghoddos: "Very Desperate to Stay"

Östersund is ready for the Europa League group game.

Thursday's main character with two goals, Saman Ghoddos chooses to shift the focus from himself, and instead sheds the team's goalkeeper Aly Keita who was responsible for a crucial save on the match's last kick.

- It's Keita who's the hero. He saves us, says Ghoddos.

Together Ghoddos did the two goals required for Östersund to advance to the European Games League game. The first goal went through a guess on a suspicious outsiders Ghoddos after a shot by Curtis Edwards.

"I really thought it felt like offside, but I can not stop just for that. I have to play as if I'm on our side and then see. Now we were lucky, says Ghoddos after the match.

The goal was approved, and the next came only seven minutes later.

"There is a lot of talk about" hero here, hero yours ", but it's a great job from all over the team. I'm just lucky to get two goals.
          "Let anyone come"

In the final match of the match, Aly Keita was awarded a decisive save after a PAOK free kick.

- It's Keita who's the hero. He saves us. I've seen the situation, it's a fantastic rescue he makes. It is he who is the hero of this match, says Ghoddos who has difficulty describing what he felt when the referee blew the match.

- It just stopped. Everything went so slowly, I did not know if I would scream, I would dance ... So I just chilled a little and sat down with Brwa (Nouri). He asked me if I took what we have done, but I still do not understand, he says.

What do you have for dream dreams in the group?
          - Let anyone come. We can win, we have shown against this great law. We are hard at home here.

Before the match, SportExpressen reported that there is a real interest in Saman Ghoddos from, among others, the Red Star and a club in the French Ligue 1. But after the match, Ghoddos says he wants to continue on the Europe adventure with Östersund.

"I'm very lucky to stay, I'm fine here in Östersund. I just want to play in the Europa League, and now I can join this adventure.

There are no thoughts about moving?
          - No thoughts at all. "

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...pa-att-stanna/

Comment

I remember a few weeks ago he had a picture of himself with a bottle of vodka in Instagram. Now it's deleted. Maybe another sign of him joining TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              I remember a few weeks ago he had a picture of himself with a bottle of vodka in Instagram. Now it's deleted. Maybe another sign of him joining TM?
              Forget the Vodka... Did you see the hot physical therapist massaging their inner thighs? Cheshmaye Ayatollah Dollah pareed beeroon.
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                Forget the Vodka... Did you see the hot physical therapist massaging their inner thighs? Cheshmaye Ayatollah Dollah pareed beeroon.
                This is Sweden. I am pretty sure they have no other kind of physical therapist.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                  When I watched the video, this was my initial reaction.
                  He wasn't in the locker room celebrations because he had to go through doping control for 90 minutes after the game:
                  https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2017-08-2...atta-overraska

Funny enough, Brwa Nouri admitted to his past drug use:
                  https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/...n-basta-drogen

Captain Brwa Nouri was throwing away his career for a few strange years. It happened that he smoked cannabis before matches and also had cocaine and tablets.

On Thursday he got his rest in a completely different way.

- As everyone knows, I've taken drugs, but this is the best drug ever. That's the best thing I can do. It's euphoria, can not be described. It has to be experienced, Nouri told Expressen after the 2-0 victory over Paok.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                    Here is a very interesting new interview (in Swedish) with Saman. He is basically saying that he has received his passport and he has a few days to choose whether he is going to play for Iran or not.

In other words, he has an offer to be invited for the upcoming WCQ games and if we do not see him on the list, it probably means he has declined the invitation at this stage. Let us see what happens.

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...europa-league/
                    Why am I not able to see this video?

It doesn't work for me and I'm using the latest version of chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Why am I not able to see this video?

It doesn't work for me and I'm using the latest version of chrome.
                      This is the video, not sure what he says though:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        This is the video, not sure what he says though:
                        I can help with the translation to English. He says that he was at the embassy and got his passport and that he is happy about that he got his passport and that right now its only Iran that is after him. Swedish national team have not showed any interest. He will with the help of his family make a decision shortly. He goes on to say that he loves Sweden and that he thinks he got what it takes to play for the swedish national team but no one have contacted him yet and that only iran made a serious offer. About leaving to another club team he says that if the offer is right for both him and his current club Östersund then its possible he might leave but that he is focused on playing Europa Lig right now.

Either we will see Saman in TM or he is waiting for Sweden to make a move on him.. Iran have showed they want him but it seams he is not sure on what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          He wasn't in the locker room celebrations because he had to go through doping control for 90 minutes after the game:
                          https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2017-08-2...atta-overraska

Funny enough, Brwa Nouri admitted to his past drug use:
                          https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2017/...n-basta-drogen

Captain Brwa Nouri was throwing away his career for a few strange years. It happened that he smoked cannabis before matches and also had cocaine and tablets.

On Thursday he got his rest in a completely different way.

- As everyone knows, I've taken drugs, but this is the best drug ever. That's the best thing I can do. It's euphoria, can not be described. It has to be experienced, Nouri told Expressen after the 2-0 victory over Paok.
                          Smoked Cannabis before match? That's bullshit, if he did that he wouldn't been able to play properly and they could easily tell he had done it. And if he did Cocaine he wouldn't even have a footballing career as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Smoked Cannabis before match? That's bullshit, if he did that he wouldn't been able to play properly and they could easily tell he had done it. And if he did Cocaine he wouldn't even have a footballing career as of now.
                            I was too young to remember this but apparently Mark Bosnich of Australia, the goalie Azizi scored on, had a major cocaine problem. No one knew until years later.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I was too young to remember this but apparently Mark Bosnich of Australia, the goalie Azizi scored on, had a major cocaine problem. No one knew until years later.
                              Cocaine ok maybe because it gives a boost to the user and supplies energy player and many footballers used it, but using cannabis BEFORE a match is a little hard to believe. And tablets?! What are we talking about Xans? Bars? How can he such a drug user that his body still has ability to function during intense training, especially at his position playing EL football?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Cocaine ok maybe because it gives a boost to the user and supplies energy player and many footballers used it, but using cannabis BEFORE a match is a little hard to believe. And tablets?! What are we talking about Xans? Bars? How can he such a drug user that his body still has ability to function during intense training, especially at his position playing EL football?
                                Bro, heard of the NFL? NBA? Dennis Rodman? There's plenty of athletes who use lots of hard drugs and have been premier at their sports. Jon Bones Jones was on stuff, and the most athletically gifted MMA fighter of all time. Don't think drug usage shows its affects until way later, unless you die from it when you're young.

Even Ozzy Osbourne could kind of speak until he was around 40, but that guy was more drugs than man at that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X