This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Man anchenan omidvaar nistam ke baraye TM baazi kone, chera ke Soed dar yek marhaleye besyaar hassasi ast dar WCQ

va ba amalkarde khoobe Saman emkanesh ziyaade ke dar

avvalin baazie rasmiash dar maahe August baraye in Teame Melli baazi kone ta betonan beran Jaame Jahaani.

Agar ham injori shod omidvare pishraftesh hastam chon zaadeye Soed ast

va hatman khodash raa ham soedi hess mikone va ham irani.
    yea man
    i fear swedes will cap tie him pretty soon, they know TM is looking to snatch his ass soon and the temptation for the player is great, with us already qualified for WC and his playing style and quality being such a perfect fit for CQ's TM ..! if sweeds dont call him up again Soon and if he doesnt see a clear path to making their WC squad, i think he will give serious considerations then to TM ...! He'd be a fool, not to..!

and I fully agree, there is a strong sense of patriotism that comes along with being Born in any particular place that somewhat often trumps that of one's parental heritage and irani upbringing ..! so far he has handled this whole situation with class and wise diplomacy .... so long he doesnt disrespect TM, i will also wish him the best for his career regardless..!

Comment

https://youtu.be/mJR6BHKaWZo

Includes his goal and assist

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
        https://youtu.be/mJR6BHKaWZo

Includes his goal and assist
        Haha the dude did so much after the pass but still a good assist.

I cant say I was a huge advocate before but that goal is so nice. I am a big fan of him for TM now.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          yea man
          i fear swedes will cap tie him pretty soon, they know TM is looking to snatch his ass soon and the temptation for the player is great, with us already qualified for WC and his playing style and quality being such a perfect fit for CQ's TM ..! if sweeds dont call him up again Soon and if he doesnt see a clear path to making their WC squad, i think he will give serious considerations then to TM ...! He'd be a fool, not to..!

and I fully agree, there is a strong sense of patriotism that comes along with being Born in any particular place that somewhat often trumps that of one's parental heritage and irani upbringing ..! so far he has handled this whole situation with class and wise diplomacy .... so long he doesnt disrespect TM, i will also wish him the best for his career regardless..!
          Are, bebinim chi mishe.

Bazie badie Soed dar WCQ 31 August bargozaar mishe, agar amalkarde khobesh raa edame bede, man gemon mikonam dige morabbie TM Soed davatesh kone.

Omidvaram in 2-3 maahe ayande BADTAR baazi kone ta nare TM Soed, haha.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

To say that Saman wouldn't make Team Melli 23-man list, let alone start ... is insanity.

Outside Azmoun and ARJ, he's up there.

Comment

There is usually 1 IPL player like Sasan ansari who makes the list which i could see saman replacing.

Comment

He's a real talent I just pray that Sweden doesn't call him up.....anyone playing as consistently as he has deserves some praise. He will succeed whatever national team he chooses I'm sure of it - hopefully it is iran.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I can see him transferring to a world class team/leauge after the end of this tournament. MARK MY WORDS!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    There is usually 1 IPL player like Sasan ansari who makes the list which i could see saman replacing.
                    He is much better than Ansari, similar size and style though. His advantage compare to Karim and Gucci is he can play target, CAM, RW and LW.

Comment

Again, we would have to see him play for TM. There are potential chemistry, and yes, effort issues that could hold him back. Some players don't match certain systems, even Ronaldo was a bit held back in CQ's system. Azmoun is a player who is built for Iran's counter attacking style. Ghoddos is a good player, has quality. Will he fit CQ's squad? Some of you are making it seem like there's no question.

Jahanbakhsh often plays well for AZ, maybe better than Sardar in Rostov last year (outside Champions League games), but on TM, Jahanbakhsh sometimes seems lost. It's not lack of quality, it's the system. Ghoddos could come and fit the system amazingly, or he could look lost in a system he has not played in before. That's why I say we need to test him. Some believe he is the second coming of jesus, but some need to temper their expectations. He's not a "guaranteed starter" on TM, and I think some of you are over-hyping him. He plays well, and he should definitely get a shot, but if he doesn't fit the system, I don't want to risk our world cup chemistry in trying to force a player into the team based on club performance.

Comment

I guess he is the victim of having too much depth upfront, if we were back to 2011 he probably would been capped few times for TM already.
                        In his case it is little of both, IFF and CQ were not so aggressive in his case like they were in case of Gucci and Dejagah and he is been hesitated to make his final decision

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          He is much better than Ansari, similar size and style though. His advantage compare to Karim and Gucci is he can play target, CAM, RW and LW.
                          I looked at the last TM list in March and Ansari was the stand out to be replaceable to me out of the players who made the final 23.

I think if we got him we would not use him as a striker.

He should definitely be called up for the next WCQ or the one after that IMO.

Comment

He is already better than Shojaei/Dejagah at CAM and could provide that speed we need there. Plus he has a scoring foot, meaning he can score almost every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              They have a lot of foreigners/Middle Easterns on their team.
                              The reason is the coach though that doesnt want to play traditional football as the rest of the coaches (Except Malmö FF and IFK Norrköping(he is now the coach of Swedish National team) used to do)

When you try something new sometimes you succeed sometimes you dont.

Like at how Carlos Quieroz thought our players to pass the ball and boom we qualified with ease

Comment

Isn't their coach some random English coach who just got his coaching license and turned out to be good all of a sudden?

Comment

Working...
                                X