This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    It's now or never. If Queiroz doesn't add new legionnaires now, I don't see any being added for this World Cup cycle. Really hope to see Tafazolli getting a chance.
    when the toothless IFF forced CQ to scratch his original WCQ Preparations Plan, along with it went any decent chance for such late additions of any on the fringe possible wcq squad candidates..!
    its the kharo o khorma type situation ..!

Comment

CQ let perspolis train as to th eir program so they can succeed in the acl. now look still with all the time CQ gave to perspolis to be succesfull.. they still only managed to draw!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        when the toothless IFF forced CQ to scratch his original WCQ Preparations Plan, along with it went any decent chance for such late additions of any on the fringe possible wcq squad candidates..!
        its the kharo o khorma type situation ..!
        Even so, I don't think he would give him much of a chance to start.
        The "spine" of the team is very important to TM, and CQ is not insane enough to insert new players in the middle of qualifications.

IF we qualify for WC 2018 maybe TM will have more camps and some new players can have a outside chance of making the bench-warmers.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          CQ let perspolis train as to th eir program so they can succeed in the acl. now look still with all the time CQ gave to perspolis to be succesfull.. they still only managed to draw!
          Come on man... Are you seriously judging them after 1 game? Judge them after the group stage atleast lol
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

Brankos teams always have shitty fitness

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If branko says he is a good coach then he has a looooooooooooot of work to do. It's not about stamina with these players. It's about "zire toop bezan" (I think we should seriously add that to our IFF logo as a slogan) mentality that all teams including TM has. CQ has really worked on that and you can see that slowly TM players were playing as a team not just kicking a ball. PP today wasn't organized, didn't have a game plan and were out coached. Watch the game and you see that Saudi team tried to spread the game and not play one on one type of game. PP didn't have mid fielders attacking well and one side was always open. Branko didn't make any adjustments. So good luck but a D grade game by PP

Comment

CQ is very shrewd and intelligent: He didn't want the blame for PP's poor performance in ACL by excusing the players from TM training and now all the blame will rest at the "professor's" feet. Branko, what do you say now?

Comment

guys .. don't worry, we have so many bad players, CQ would have no issue to pick them from another team.
                  Just take a good look at our 4 clubs in ACL, you get a sense of what I am talking about .....
                  CQ is a very smart coach. He won't just give it to any player to be on team melli ..he is a tough coach .. he wants his players earn their spot. .. He was right to say perspolise players are out of shape. If you had watched today's match you would have realize why he said that. Which one do you badly want on TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    guys .. don't worry, we have so many bad players, CQ would have no issue to pick them from another team.
                    Just take a good look at our 4 clubs in ACL, you get a sense of what I am talking about .....
                    CQ is a very smart coach. He won't just give it to any player to be on team melli ..he is a tough coach .. he wants his players earn their spot. .. He was right to say perspolise players are out of shape. If you had watched today's match you would have realize why he said that. Which one do you badly want on TM?
                    well seyed jalal... thats forsure. i get your point tho!

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      Come on man... Are you seriously judging them after 1 game? Judge them after the group stage atleast lol
                      sorry but a team that is playing a full seaason with all of its best players should play much better. i haven't seen the match fully but from the highlights i didnt like any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                        sorry but a team that is playing a full seaason with all of its best players should play much better. i haven't seen the match fully but from the highlights i didnt like any of it.
                        Not to mention that their goal was scored off of individual play alone and the goal they conceded was so laughable that they allowed an opponent to put off their keeper with such ease.

Comment

lol how shitty pp looked today goes to prove how pathetic ipl is. Sure there is talent in the league, but coaching, levels of play, styles of play, defensive concentration, etc are all severely lacking. The best team is w/o doubt PP ... I hear ppl saying how PP has such high pass percentage in the league, makes so many passes, great style, etc - lol. Against some okay opposition back to modus operandi, bezan ziresh. Same goes for Esteghlal. On the other hand Khuzestan did well against weaker opposition, but still quality of play was poor (bit given the lack of hype, drama around them, well done). Only zob looked decent and that was because they are actually dangerous on the counter.

We need to stop showing ipl and clubs like PP or SS unnecessary attention/care. Yes, most of us are fans of these clubs, but we mustn't be blinded are realized they arent that important in the bigger scheme of iranian football.

Comment

seldom i happen to watch an IPL game and the khar to khari and the high levels of amateurish boneheaded plays make my eyes water...!
                            i can't even comprehend the lot of you who watch this crapshows week in week out..!! must be really bored? bikar? or probably both ...! lol

didnt watch the ACL games but i figure it wasnt a far departure ..! well at least the early results indicate such..

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              Kamal Kamyabinia.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                seldom i happen to watch an IPL game and the khar to khari and the high levels of amateurish boneheaded plays make my eyes water...!
                                i can't even comprehend the lot of you who watch this crapshows week in week out..!! must be really bored? bikar? or probably both ...! lol

didnt watch the ACL games but i figure it wasnt a far departure ..! well at least the early results indicate such..
                                Completely agree with you. I enjoy watching pretty much all football in general but European standards have really spoiled me, the bezan ziresh style that Iranian teams employ just makes me shake my head in embarrassment sometimes. I often watch J-league (Japan's domestic competition)/follow their progress in the ACL, and while they haven't had amazing success the past few years, the level of coaching and high standard of passing football they play just puts the PGPL to shame; it makes me lament what Iranian teams could be. So many talented players and potential for growth towards modern football going to waste. I suppose I should just be satisfied with CQ and TM! lol
                                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X