This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    The current geo-political standings (Iran support for Lebanon's Hezboallah, the Assad regime, and the current Iraqi government) argue against your statement.
    do you watch TM games ? Have you seen how we've been treated in places like Lebanon? The people in that region hate IR.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      do you watch TM games ? Have you seen how we've been treated in places like Lebanon? This has nothing to do with geo-political standings. The people in that region hate IR.
      Well actually, IDK, if you've seen this video or not, but people in Lebanon were celebrating and holding Iran flags when Iran beat USA in the 1998 World Cup, so I wouldn't say Lebanon hates us. Iraq I can understand though, I don't think Iraq likes us at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBUQ4TN56c

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Well actually, IDK, if you've seen this video or not, but people in Lebanon were celebrating when and holding Iran flags when Iran beat USA in the 1998 World Cup, so I wouldn't say Lebanon hates us. Iraq I can understand though, I don't think Iraq likes us at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBUQ4TN56c
        rofl of course, Iran pay for their expenses in their country, and bread feed their families, of course they should celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          rofl of course, Iran pay for their expenses in their country, and bread feed their families, of course they should celebrate.
          Well yeah, but we do all that for Iraq as well, and yet they're ungrateful af

Comment

کیروش به مالزی میرود
            دیدار دوستانه تیم های ملی ایران و تایلند لغو شد/

در انتظار تصمیم فدراسیون برای دیدار جایگزین

دیدار دوستنانه تیمهای ملی ایران و تایلند به خاطر درگذشت پادشاه این کشور لغو شد.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              کیروش به مالزی میرود
              دیدار دوستانه تیم های ملی ایران و تایلند لغو شد/

در انتظار تصمیم فدراسیون برای دیدار جایگزین

دیدار دوستنانه تیمهای ملی ایران و تایلند به خاطر درگذشت پادشاه این کشور لغو شد.
              Wow... what else is there left...I'm expecting a meteor to strike the stadium before the friendly that gets scheduled after this one.

Comment

So the Thailand friendly got cancelled because their king passed away. Can we ever have a friendly at all?

Comment

Well there are still somalian pirates...

Comment

The King passing away was jus an good excuse we all know if not that some other BS reason would've came up.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

the king pass away can be a legit reason people in thailand revied thier king as a living god and loved him, we can play another south east asian team, like singapore, malaysia, i know they are weaker , but we want to adapt to the weather to beat syria, even vietnam is good

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        the king pass away can be a legit reason people in thailand revied thier king as a living god and loved him, we can play another south east asian team, like singapore, malaysia, i know they are weaker , but we want to adapt to the weather to beat syria, even vietnam is good
                        I guess Malaysia would be good. Since we are playing IN Malaysia.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

We get a friendly, and their king passes away. But tbh though, their team is also shit, I watched part of their game against Iraq, their defence is more soorakh than a league 10 danish team.

Comment

What are the chances. IFF sets up a friendly months before for a wcq match. Knew it was too good to be true.
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              I guess Malaysia would be good. Since we are playing IN Malaysia.
                              exactly, get a friendly, spend at least a week there, would be good for us, we have to get a friendly on nov 9th fast

Comment

I wish we could get a decent friendly. No offense to Thailand, but they aren't exactly Team Melli quality practice. A game against a robust, sturdy Eastern European team would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X