X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Is it actually cancelled?
    Yes it is....waiting for IFF to announce what is gonna happen now.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Yes it is....waiting for IFF to announce what is gonna happen now.
      Not surprised. Ivory Coast, Guinea and Morocco all cancelled. Does anyone have an exact number of how many scheduled friendlies have been cancelled since 2015? I'd say about 15.

Comment

I guess we're going to be using the Qatar game as a preparation match again.

Comment

These people never learn their lesson. Dont setup a training in an arab land. Don't teach kids arabic in school. Araba dahane maro service kardan for thousand of years and we are still the dumbest people on earth! CQ is hell of a patient man to deal with these people. I would have left Iran a long time ago and made fun of them

Comment

Iran vs Somali Pirates Fc has been announced as the replacement
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              Good to always have them as a back-up..

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                It just got canceled. They went off to capture a new boat.

Comment

thank god!! Iran got a friendly. They are scheduled to play Ethiopia's C team. Gonna be a good test... We are the underdogs

Comment

Ffs. This is ridiculous!!!!! how many times does this have to happen??
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      thank god!! Iran got a friendly. They are scheduled to play Ethiopia's C team. Gonna be a good test... We are the underdogs
                      Just got cancelled a famine in Ethiopia broke out and their players died.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                        Just got cancelled a famine in Ethiopia broke out and their players died.
                        They say UAE and Saudi Arabia caused the famine just so Iran wouldn't play them

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          why not? they are still our sponsor, and can make sales?
                          the worldwide demand isnt nearly enough to warrant such..! they barely carry enough inventory of such products for even their high-profile national teams(Germany, Argentina, etc.) ON A CONSISTENT BASIS...! usually, only in the run up to big international tourneys you may see their presence on retail front like the Euros , WC ..!
                          they may provide a bulk order to their official retail outlets in Iran, i suppose on a more consistent basis..!! if there were such official establishment anyhow..?
                          & besides all that, iranians are all be like i'd pay $90 bucks for an official jersey in a heartbeat, but only 1 outa 50 who claim such bs, actually forks over such figure for a kit..!!
                          not nearly enough to make it a viable business venture to carry stock on hand consistently for a big company like adidas...! and when you add in the country's complete disregard for patents and copyrights and the great likeliness of abundance of knock-offs flooding the market everywhere......... forgeabouit
                          Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          I'm more worried about the confirmation of these games. I think if we lucky, 1 will go through ..! Highly doubt both.
                          hate to say, I told you guys...!! wait a min... just did

Comment

This just in, Iran will be having a camp in Kazakhstan and a friendly with a still unknown Mongolian 3rd division team, but unfortunately, Kanybira and Bahador have not been called up to the training camp

Comment

بالاخره با درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران موافقت شد

تغییر زمان دیدار ایران - ازبکستان برای همزمان نشدن با شب قدر

فیفا با تغییر زمان دیدار ایران - ازبکستان در مرحله انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ که همزمان با شب قدر بود، موافقت کرد و این دیدار یک روز زودتر انجام خواهد شد.

Comment

^ey baba, shabe ghadr digeh chi boode..??

so what was the change of date in english..?

Comment

Working...
                                X