This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    The only reason Branko can fight with CQ is that IFF is a complete Chicken $#it! if IFF had any management and authority no coach would dare comprise the preparation of a national Team ! This is ridiculous that Branko even thinks he can criticize any National team manager !! TM preparation is above all else...PERIOD!
    I don't know what Branko even said so I'm not picking sides, however, people who coach in the league have to look out for their own and their team's interests as well, so I don't think it's fair to them and the teams to halt the entire league for one team (being TM).

Both CQ and league coaches have a point in wanting more time dedicated to them is all that I'm saying.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
      I don't know what Branko even said so I'm not picking sides, however, people who coach in the league have to look out for their own and their team's interests as well, so I don't think it's fair to them and the teams to halt the entire league for one team (being TM).
      Both CQ and league coaches have a point in wanting more time dedicated to them is all that I'm saying.
      If the clubs were professional then they would be entitled to such professional courtesies and in any case such a long camp would not be needed before TM matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        It's now or never. If Queiroz doesn't add new legionnaires now, I don't see any being added for this World Cup cycle. Really hope to see Tafazolli getting a chance.
        The way CQ probably sees it, is that Tafazolli needs to be a regular player for a Championship side first to warrant a TM call up. It is good to see that he is setting the standards higher for Iranian players in Europe more now than before. A guy like Nazari who played in the Swedish 2nd league would get called up, but now we have a GK in the Portugese 1st league, a midfielder in the Croatian 1st league etc. and they don't get called up.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
          You're either too young to understand the difference between criticism and personal attacks, or you're playing dumb to save face.
          You are the one that is playing dumb. and FYI, I watched Iran's WC games in 1978 Live on TV. So I don't believe I am that young.

Originally posted by krol View Post
          For the umpteenth time:
          It's not "criticism" when he says CQ is trying to determine the league winner. It's an accusation, and a calculated one at that, because he knew damn well how the fans would respond.
          It's not "criticism" when he brings up Iran's tie against Syria, it's a cheap shot at CQ as a coach.
          It's not "criticism" when he lies about red players coming back overweight from TM camps. It's not only a cheap shot at CQ, it's also an outright lie.
          I love how after Branko pulls crap like this, CQ is the one getting accused of being unprofessional!
          This has been explained to you repeatedly but you keep babbling the same nonsense in the same hysterical fashion. If Branko wanted to "criticize" the schedule, he could have gotten in touch with the federation as he was instructed. Instead he gave public interviews full of accusations and lies clearly aimed at provoking red fans against CQ, which he has sadly accomplished with great success. If you say I'm exaggerating the level of crap being spewed against CQ by red fans in Iran, you either can't read Farsi or are just really dishonest.
          I never said Branko mentioning Syria game result was "Right".
          I never Said that Branko was right for bringing his complaint to 90, but I never thought it's end of the world either.

What I have said, (and pay attention here), is that Carlos Qeiroz reaction has been unprofessional and simply based on anger not logic. I don't give a shit if he is the best coach in the history of the fucking game. Wrong is wrong. no matter who does it.

No coach in Carlos Qerioz's class would punish his owner players because he is upset with what those players' club coach has said. now can you comprehend what I just said, or do you need page after page of repeating the same shit??? What the fuck did his driver and translator do? What did the iranian assistants do to be called out and dropped out like that? what changed?

You claimed that CQ sent players back because he wanted to counter Branko's attempt of turn millions of Perspolis fans against TM. and I argued that if that is really his reason, then that's pretty stupid. but I am sure that wasn't his reason. he did it out of ANGER and his usually bitch like personality.

you can say all you want about how wrong Branko was for complaining about TM planning on 90. that's alright. but My criticism is on Carlos Qerioz's "Reaction".. they are TWO very different things.

and then there is a third argument: does TM and our football benefit from breaking up the league weeks at a time because we have a fucking game against fucking Syria and Qatar? that is yet a different argument that can be discussed separately, without getting into the PISS FIGHT that Carlos Qeiroz wants to turn every argument into.

Carlos Qeiroz is trying very hard to get FIRED. He has never submitted an official resignation letter to IFF.
          there is a good $million dollar reason for that.

all that aside, I have a question for you and others here.
          Can you (or anyone here) tell me, what TM camp has been cancelled or called off since the league started?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            The way CQ probably sees it, is that Tafazolli needs to be a regular player for a Championship side first to warrant a TM call up. It is good to see that he is setting the standards higher for Iranian players in Europe more now than before. A guy like Nazari who played in the Swedish 2nd league would get called up, but now we have a GK in the Portugese 1st league, a midfielder in the Croatian 1st league etc. and they don't get called up.
            Again I don't think his league matters, I think he is a very seasoned centre back. Abedzadeh and Ali Karimi are still young and have so much to learn still. He's been doing well in the English League 1 and 2 for a while now, a product of Southamptons youth sides, a great youth academy, Lallana, Clyne, Ward-Prowse, Alex-Oxlade etc

He deserves to be called up. We need centre backs. We don't really need goalkeepers and CDMs. He's a giant and left footed. I'd be disappointed if he wasn't called up.

Also he will likely move to a championship team in the summer so...

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/367262/%d8%a7%d8...b1%d8%a7%d9%82

Iraqi FF member has announced Iran -Iraq Friendly match for next month.
              The reliability remains is unknown. also the eventual cancellation ...

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1396930...E2%80%8Cکند

Some good news after some time. Branco gave an interview in which he supported TM and CQ. He said all clubs should support Team Melli and cooperate with Team Melli. Now it's CQ's turn to end the hashiyeh and bring peace back to TM again. Best of lucks to TM and our clubs
                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  http://90tv.ir/news/367262/%d8%a7%d8...b1%d8%a7%d9%82

Iraqi FF member has announced Iran -Iraq Friendly match for next month.
                  The reliability remains is unknown. also the eventual cancellation ...
                  1 - there is no confirmation
                  2 - the Iraqi FA always makes up shit.
                  3 - 90tv's website used to be very reliable but now it has many rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

Some good news after some time. Branco gave an interview in which he supported TM and CQ. He said all clubs should support Team Melli and cooperate with Team Melli. Now it's CQ's turn to end the hashiyeh and bring peace back to TM again. Best of lucks to TM and our clubs
                    Positive step.

But Branko needs to show some practical evidence of his support. He's already damaged and created divisions in TM at important preparatory stage.

Also CQ needs to calm down a bit and ignore some of the bullshit coming from IPL coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

We have seen these words be uttered before but no actions to go along with it - words mean absolutely nothing if there is no action behind it. He needs to show everyone he's not a BS artist like the rest of the Iranian coaches who are bipolar and flip flop on supporting TM/CQ like QN and co.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        It seems that you have personal issues and you want to take it out on the rest of us. Bro who cares if PP goes on to win the PGPL title and the Asian Champions league. You think people in Europe or Anywhere else even consider to think back who won the asian league? LOL Asia is a joke. Iran has a chance to showcase itself on the world stage(WORLD CUP) Nothing else will shine light on our talent. You need to take you head out of Brangohs ASS and smell the coffee.
                        eeen

been telling you guys this for years now here..!!

Comment

This message is from CQ's Facebook page:

After a few days scouting in Holland and Germany, once again we are proud to see the performance and evolution of some of our international players. And even after some late physical problems, we know that players Ashkan Dejagah or Alireza Jahanbakhsh are ok and available to play in the next matches for their clubs, but also for Iran National Team. The world cup qualification returns in March: matches with Qatar and China ahead.

Comment

Seems like he edited his FB post

He wrote that they are ok and available to play for club and NT.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              eeen

been telling you guys this for years now here..!!
                              One of the most quality posts on PFDC ive seen..

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                The only reason Branko can fight with CQ is that IFF is a complete Chicken $#it! if IFF had any management and authority no coach would dare comprise the preparation of a national Team ! This is ridiculous that Branko even thinks he can criticize any National team manager !! TM preparation is above all else...PERIOD!
                                Bold is really the True Source of this whole nonsense situation getting way outa hand and becoming such a huge, destructive distraction that will both greatly damage TM wcqualifying chances and the reputation of country's supposed biggest club..!
                                I stick to my earlier assessment that this guy Taj (may be a nice guy or what not..!?) but he is clearly gutless and by and large proven Ineffective and USELESS supposed leader for our football...!

Comment

Working...
                                X