• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Guess Montazeri can fill in for Rezaein but dam Reza was a beast at RB
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      You are mixing things dude, why would 9 players pay the price because of stupid CQ childish attitude? Rahmati and Aghili was disciplinary issues and it was their fault, what 9 Persepolis players have done to deserve such a shitty treatment?
      The guy was already fired if he was acting like that anywhere else, there is no way any other country would shut down the league for national team camps, lets have some logic!
      And nowhere else in the world would you have the manager of a team complain that his player are overweight after joining the NT. Don't forget its not CQ complaining about these players. Its Brangoh who is complaining. What is CQ suppose to do? Let this idiot run his mouth? Now lets be honest we have enough depth to cover for all those players and if those players don't like the deal well they can ask to be transferred and Im sure CQ will give them a call up again.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Stop talking about things that haven't happened yet.

There is 0 chance that CQ will stop inviting players like Ramin Rezain and jalal Hosseini.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          Talking is not Action. Criticism doesn't hurt anything or anyone. this is a phenomenon created by the IR that anyone that criticizes must have another motive and must be an enemy. Well, you and some other people here have fallen into that trap.
          You're either too young to understand the difference between criticism and personal attacks, or you're playing dumb to save face.

For the umpteenth time:
          It's not "criticism" when he says CQ is trying to determine the league winner. It's an accusation, and a calculated one at that, because he knew damn well how the fans would respond.
          It's not "criticism" when he brings up Iran's tie against Syria, it's a cheap shot at CQ as a coach.
          It's not "criticism" when he lies about red players coming back overweight from TM camps. It's not only a cheap shot at CQ, it's also an outright lie.

I love how after Branko pulls crap like this, CQ is the one getting accused of being unprofessional!

This has been explained to you repeatedly but you keep babbling the same nonsense in the same hysterical fashion. If Branko wanted to "criticize" the schedule, he could have gotten in touch with the federation as he was instructed. Instead he gave public interviews full of accusations and lies clearly aimed at provoking red fans against CQ, which he has sadly accomplished with great success. If you say I'm exaggerating the level of crap being spewed against CQ by red fans in Iran, you either can't read Farsi or are just really dishonest.

Comment

If the red boycott does happen, the only absence that could have an impact would be Rezaeian. Beiranvand is great, but our defense is so solid our keeper barely has to do anything all game. Beiranvand was busier against Saba than he was in either game against Korea or Uzbekistan! Our bench will be thinner, but I'm personally not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
              If the red boycott does happen, the only absence that could have an impact would be Rezaeian. Beiranvand is great, but our defense is so solid our keeper barely has to do anything all game. Beiranvand was busier against Saba than he was in either game against Korea or Uzbekistan! Our bench will be thinner, but I'm personally not worried.
              As a Persepolisi, I approve this message. Brankos tactic has always been to buy as many TM players as possible. Bow he is taking credit for the players.

I always put my country before my club. I am very ashamed that so many Persepolis fans dont do the same.

Comment

The boycott woories me a bit. I mean know we will play without Rezeian, Hosseini and Beiravand three crucial players for TM!
                It is always the same story, hashie and egoism will cost us in the end the WC i am telling you!
                The Qataris know make some belly dance to hear about that fu.. up situation in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                  The boycott woories me a bit. I mean know we will play without Rezeian, Hosseini and Beiravand three crucial players for TM!
                  It is always the same story, hashie and egoism will cost us in the end the WC i am telling you!
                  The Qataris know make some belly dance to hear about that fu.. up situation in TM.
                  No stress bro. Cq Will nerver do that. He is a professional coach. Om vaghti rahmati o aghili ro az TM endakht biron be khatere bi enzebati bod vali Alan bazikone perspolis in mohkelo nadaran. He can not replace Hosseini, beiranvand , Amiri and even sorosh with another player.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                  TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                    No stress bro. Cq Will nerver do that. He is a professional coach. Om vaghti rahmati o aghili ro az TM endakht biron be khatere bi enzebati bod vali Alan bazikone perspolis in mohkelo nadaran. He can not replace Hosseini, beiranvand , Amiri and even sorosh with another player.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                    I'm pretty sure this whole thing started because CQ used that in a sarcastic sentence mocking what Branko said but classic Iranian tabloids turned it into a literal sentence hence the drama.

Comment

Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on with TM?
                      Don't we have a game in a month?
                      Is Carols still the coach?
                      Where are the preparations?
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                        Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on with TM?
                        Don't we have a game in a month?
                        Is Carols still the coach?
                        Where are the preparations?
                        Sob bekheir! telegrafi javab midam. yes. almost 1 and half a month. looks like he is still our coach but he is really pissed over Dubai camp. We have only 3-4 fifa days prior the next match to train the team according to the last info and Persepolis players may not be invited because of CQ vs Branko conflict and IFF messed up schedule.

Comment

What boycott ??????

Guys please CQ will never do that to perspolisi players , never.

Comment

The way things are going if we beat qatar I'll be shocked

We are the under dogs
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              The way things are going if we beat qatar I'll be shocked

We are the under dogs
                              Please do everyone a favor and never say that again.

Comment

Qatar missing key players and some of which are missing valuable practice in ACL this year makes me think not.
                                Our players have been in good form(I expect Perspolis to pick it up again) while Qatars havent been great.

Their legionnaire in Spain hasnt captured the imagination either. On a relegation zone team and he averages 45 min every 3 or 4 games. He got pulled at halftime last game.

Comment

Working...
                                X