The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    I’m very impressed by the stadium, in Iran at least, it’s not going to get better than this.

All the best to foolad for doing things right in a country where nobody does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgZKGvzl...by=stadiumiran

mianrood stadium looks great. Really happy they fixed the seating design/colors.

Comment

design belongs to 50 years ago, but still good to have stadiums like this in major cities. I hope one of the Shirazi teams promotes to PGL so that this stadium doesn't remain useless like many others.

Comment

I don't know why, but Foolad Arena reminds me of Atletico's new stadium

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

mianrood stadium looks great. Really happy they fixed the seating design/colors.
            Nice but a little old looking. I wish they aesthetically cared a bit more, especially the exterior of it. We spend this much, we might spend a little more. Facade does not matter to the IR

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Who is mianrood and more importantly why do they have a better stadium than 90% of the pgl
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Who is mianrood and more importantly why do they have a better stadium than 90% of the pgl
                its the stadium in Shiraz, although its name is now "Pars"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  I like the stadium but I hate how its in the middle of nowhere. At least bring it closer to the city so people can come to the games. I feel like attendance would barely crack 10k in PGL games.

Comment

Also apparently Azadi was the only stadium with replacement of its seats to choose and go with the most boring and unsporty colors. The stadium and its new seats looks so dull and distasteful!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Also apparently Azadi was the only stadium with replacement of its seats to choose and go with the most boring and unsporty colors. The stadium and its new seats looks so dull and distasteful!
                      They need to bring Azadi back to what it was in the mid 2000s where 110k capacity was in the stadium. I hate having it at 80k now

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        They need to bring Azadi back to what it was in the mid 2000s where 110k capacity was in the stadium. I hate having it at 80k now
                        not possible with seats
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          not possible with seats
                          It's possible by removing the tracks

PSYCHOPATH
                          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Since the stadium doesn't have a roof, any colored seats will get discolored in in o time due to sun and rain combo. The only way to keep the stadium and have seats is to have very natural and light colored seats.I agree we can get rid of the track,but we have to bring the pitch even lower to add stadium seating. At that point with my estimation we can add another 25K seats. Having said that we need to be realistic and see who runs the government, sport agency and our federation and then based on that you can rest assured it will never happen.

Comment

West Ham did it with the olympic stadium but the cost was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                                Since the stadium doesn't have a roof, any colored seats will get discolored in in o time due to sun and rain combo. The only way to keep the stadium and have seats is to have very natural and light colored seats.I agree we can get rid of the track,but we have to bring the pitch even lower to add stadium seating. At that point with my estimation we can add another 25K seats. Having said that we need to be realistic and see who runs the government, sport agency and our federation and then based on that you can rest assured it will never happen.
                                You can get colored plastic seats that won't fade because of the sunlight, but will cost $$$ that our government will not pay. In this case, as you mentioned, lighter colors would last a bit longer but they are still going to turn AKA the white will turn yellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X