No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The grass is placed without any knowledge of rain, or extreme heat. When are people going to learn? Stupid way of laying grass.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

stadium being too far from the city center is not the issue. Iranian fans travel far for their beloved teams. Foolad simply does not have a large fan base in Ahvaz. they ahve to work on that. not sure what they can do, even when they won IPL title they couldn't sell out tickets, unless SS or perspolis came to town.

Comment

Imam Reza Stadium Mashhad

Comment

تاج: ورزشگاه امام رضا (ع) استانداردترین ورزشگاه ایران است
          http://tnews.ir/news/506094524055.html

Comment

The stadium looks brilliant. TM should play some friendlies there

Comment

Only in Iran do they have a state of the art drone for filming HD shots from the exterior of the stadium, but the in field stadium is a SD camera used in local high school football games in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Only in Iran do they have a state of the art drone for filming HD shots from the exterior of the stadium, but the in field stadium is a SD camera used in local high school football games in the US.
                Anyone correct me if Im wrong, but most if not all PGL stadiums have HD broadcasting capabilities but due to copyright issues IRIB can't show the actual games in HD

Comment

We should definitely have some TM games there.

It is truly a nice stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Anyone correct me if Im wrong, but most if not all PGL stadiums have HD broadcasting capabilities but due to copyright issues IRIB can't show the actual games in HD
                    How do the copyright issues work? What could be an incentive for blocking HD broadcasts?
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

All PGL stadiums are capable of having HD cameras. Even Malavan's recent home game in Takhti Anzali was recorded in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        I don't think copyright is the issue. Its a completely domestic phenomena.
                        Azadi, Anzali and even Jam have HD broadcasting but cities like Esfahan and Mashhad don't. They clearly have the capability (and the tools) - they just seem to not care.

Even the recent volleyball in Ardabil was broadcast in HD.
                        Channel 3's entire programming now is also in HD, so it makes no sense.

Comment

رسمی ؛ دیدار دو تیم سیاه جامگان و پیکان تهران در هفته هشتم لیگ برتر برای اولین بار در ورزشگاه امام رضا مشهد برگزار خواهد شد.

Comment

i do not know, but still the stadium do not look very very good to me. also the same for foolad stadium....i am not pro track field around the pitch, the only reason they build this, is to make sure the fans are not too close to the pitch...we need bigger stadiums without track field..dore meydani is OUT...
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                              i do not know, but still the stadium do not look very very good to me. also the same for foolad stadium....i am not pro track field around the pitch, the only reason they build this, is to make sure the fans are not too close to the pitch...we need bigger stadiums without track field..dore meydani is OUT...
                              idk, tons of euro teams still have tracks. I love Hertha Berlin's blue track, it looks fantastic. Olimpico looks great as well. Monaco's stadium has a track, still looks very cool and unique. The stadium looks great to me, just wish it had HD broadcast. Also, will Masshadi teams be using it now ???

Also foolad arena doesnt even have a track.

Comment

Foolad Arena - Ahvaz, Iran
                                Pitch has been laid in Foolad - they're working the hot tub, locker rooms, VIP section, and some electrical work. They are paving the connection to the stadium as well.
                                I have also included some photos of the facilities around the Arena. Dame Foolad garm. This is one of the reasons they consistently have one of the best youth setups:

Pars Stadium - Shiraz, Iran

Roofing is almost complete (2 panels left), pitch is coming in nicely... mostly working on the touchups... the outside of the stadium has been landscaped and actually looks nice unlike Nagshe Jahan. Only thing missing - a decent team!

Comment

Working...
                                X