X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    ^^^ even after all the things I've done for this country's football.😔

No member of the month for me I guess.
    I would actually suggest you all to get a Smart DNS service in Australia such as overplay.net instead of VPN for streaming. Smart DNS is a lot faster and it actually uses your own internet's speed instead of connecting to a server in Australia.

VPN is good if you'd like to browse internet securely and anonymously, however Smart DNS is a much better solution for streaming.

Comment

I have just thought of a genius idea in which all TM fans can watch ALL the games of the 2015 Asian CUP in HD quality and for FREE!

Here is what you do. You first get a VPN and change to Australian proxy. Then, you google Foxtel Play and enter the website. There they have an online subscription based TV which has fox sports (rights to every AC game) as part of its package. They currently have a 14 day free trial of the subscription based TV. Since the duration of the AC 2015 is 11 days, you can watch all AC games you want live and in HD and simply cancel your free trial when the tournament is over.

If this clever idea doesn't get me member of the month, I don't know what will.
      Will Hola web browser thing work for this Idea?
      also can you just use a different Email and credit card after the first 14 days are up?
      If so this is a great Idea and ill try it
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
        People in the US can get the One World Sports channel that has bought the North America rights through Dishworld. It's pretty cheap and seems reliable.

Comment

I just checked & it says $14.95/mo & it has a 48 hour free preview.

Comment

any one know if canada channel will show the game?or any bars?i know the times are really bad

Comment

This company has smart dns services for Australia to watch TV:
              https://www.overplay.net/channel-list.php

and this is the TV company that broadcsts the games.

https://www.foxtel.com.au/
              Last edited by webmaster; 12-31-2014, 02:01 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                I just checked & it says $14.95/mo & it has a 48 hour free preview.
                Dammit
                It was 9.99 last week
                I swear
                Wtf
                But if they broadcast all AC then still worth 15 buck

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Dammit
                  It was 9.99 last week
                  I swear
                  Wtf
                  But if they broadcast all AC then still worth 15 buck
                  can you send the link thaks is in HD right?

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Persian godfather just suggested something genius. Since Foxtel play is free for 14 days, when it finishes, just cancel and change both your vpn's IP address and use another credit card and you will get another 14 days FREE!!

Comment

Persian godfather just suggested something genius. Since Foxtel play is free for 14 days, when it finishes, just cancel and change both your vpn's IP address and use another credit card and you will get another 14 days FREE!!
                      Does it work in Europe

Comment

please give me the link i wanna buy it thanks

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

The link is foxtel.com.au/foxtelplay

Comment

What is the name of the channel?? I did a search for One World Sports and nothing shows up

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Only in Asia nothing is certain on broadcasting days before a tournament starts.

You are walking Football Ashia.

Comment

I tried to register with foxtel, but they only take Australian credit cards
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X