No announcement yet.

Asian Cup broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like most of us are stuck with live streams. I recommend Sopcast, Ace stream and xbmc for good quality, but surely online streams can also be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      It seems like most of us are stuck with live streams. I recommend Sopcast, Ace stream and xbmc for good quality, but surely online streams can also be found.
      If you read my earlier post in this thread, there is a perfect way of getting HD quality coverage of TM at AC 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        I have just thought of a genius idea in which all TM fans can watch ALL the games of the 2015 Asian CUP in HD quality and for FREE!
        Here is what you do. You first get a VPN and change to Australian proxy. Then, you google Foxtel Play and enter the website. There they have an online subscription based TV which has fox sports (rights to every AC game) as part of its package. They currently have a 14 day free trial of the subscription based TV. Since the duration of the AC 2015 is 11 days, you can watch all AC games you want live and in HD and simply cancel your free trial when the tournament is over.
        If this clever idea doesn't get me member of the month, I don't know what will.

The games are from Jan 9 through 31. That is 23 days not 11.

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Pay for one month if you want the HD quality

Comment

Pay for one month if you want the HD quality
            No member of the month for you this time I guess.

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

^^^ even after all the things I've done for this country's football.😔

No member of the month for me I guess.

Comment

Didn't PFDC do streaming at some point in the past? Can't we just set up a member in Australia to privately stream the games for us and split the costs between those who are interested? It won't be much.

I personally don't mind paying a few bucks per game to get a HD stream which is not going to have a 2 minute delay from IRIB/Footbalitarin.

Comment

Bacheha, don't worry, wiziwig will save us. The other day, an HD link was available for Qatar's friendly.

Comment

I have Eurosport 1 & 2 + Dubaisport1 + IRIB2 on my hot-bird channels. Hopefully one of them will show the match in UK.

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                      I have Eurosport 1 & 2 + Dubaisport1 + IRIB2 on my hot-bird channels. Hopefully one of them will show the match in UK.
                      Eurosport will ONLY show the match versus Qatar. And I'm pretty sure it's IRIB 3 who will show the matches. Dubai Sport doesn't seem to have the rights, beIN sport and maybe Al Kass does, both Qatari channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Eurosport will ONLY show the match versus Qatar. And I'm pretty sure it's IRIB 3 who will show the matches. Dubai Sport doesn't seem to have the rights, beIN sport and maybe Al Kass does, both Qatari channels.
                        I downloaded th Al Kass app for iOS and was able to watch Irans games at the beach of the domenican republic. Of course i muted the arab commentatory.
                        However i think i will try littlepersia17s idea.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

^^^you should. My idea is by far the best solution to watching not just TM, but the whole AC 2015 in HD with quality pre and post match coverage in ENGLISH.

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Help me to get a decent vpn and you have my vote for member of the month
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I have just thought of a genius idea in which all TM fans can watch ALL the games of the 2015 Asian CUP in HD quality and for FREE!

Here is what you do. You first get a VPN and change to Australian proxy. Then, you google Foxtel Play and enter the website. There they have an online subscription based TV which has fox sports (rights to every AC game) as part of its package. They currently have a 14 day free trial of the subscription based TV. Since the duration of the AC 2015 is 11 days, you can watch all AC games you want live and in HD and simply cancel your free trial when the tournament is over.

If this clever idea doesn't get me member of the month, I don't know what will.
                              I have VPN in Australia, however since I'm based in the US the latency is pretty high, therefore it makes it really hard for us to stream anything let alone being able to watch it in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                Help me to get a decent vpn and you have my vote for member of the month
                                hidemyass.com is by far the best VPN company out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X