No announcement yet.

Asian Cup broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afc messaged me on facebook and said in canada and usaitwill be available here http://eversport.tv/
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      What is the name of the channel?? I did a search for One World Sports and nothing shows up
      its through dishworld.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        its through dishworld.

If it is dishworld sports then it seems to be only $10 a month. Unless I am mistaken.

https://www.roku.com/channels#!detai...shworld-sports

Comment

^ well, I just purchased it and it says it will show everything. I am watching beinsports and the quality is great.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

For those in South East Asia particularly Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. The games will be showed by the regional satellite TV sport providers showing EPL and La Liga. For Malaysia, it's Fox Sport I think.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              ^ well, I just purchased it and it says it will show everything. I am watching beinsports and the quality is great.
              How much was it for the channel?? 10 or 15 also is the signal HD or SD??

Comment

we can also watch it on my p2p.eu and iran channels

Comment

How much was it for the channel?? 10 or 15 also is the signal HD or SD??
                  10 dollars and I just noticed its not HD as I was watching it on my ipad and it looked great but as son as I saw it on my mac, it is SD. but it is a backup way for me to watch the games anyways((

edit - sorry there is a setting and it is in HD.. :-) sorry for missunderstanding :-)
                  Last edited by webmaster; 12-31-2014, 10:46 PM.

Comment

10 dollars and I just noticed its not HD as I was watching it on my ipad and it looked great but as son as I saw it on my mac, it is SD. but it is a backup way for me to watch the games anyways((

edit - sorry there is a setting and it is in HD.. :-) sorry for missunderstanding :-)

So you get both BeinSports and One World Sports

Comment

If it is dishworld sports then it seems to be only $10 a month. Unless I am mistaken.

https://www.roku.com/channels#!detai...shworld-sports
                      Maybe it is regional. They are asking 14.95 in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Maybe it is regional. They are asking 14.95 in CA.
                        To watch all the games in HD it is well worth it.

Comment

I can get bein sport and one world sport and a bunch of others. and `I only paid 10 and it is only for USA
                          http://dishworld.com/sports

Comment

I am using my computer and the quality changes all the time.. so I am not sure really now. (( let me watch a little while to see if it is just playing SD and HD based on the connection or their source files? but the quality is pretty good.

Comment

I am using my computer and the quality changes all the time.. so I am not sure really now. (( let me watch a little while to see if it is just playing SD and HD based on the connection or their source files? but the quality is pretty good.
                              So you don't have Roku ??

Comment

no I use my computer and it seems the quality is because of different sources and it is in HD.

Comment

Working...
                                X