Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want him in NY! so i can go the his games when he comes to play the galaxy

Comment

All of this hype around Jahanbakhsh, but unfortunately it may be just that - hype. He's done well on a relegation dutch team but objectively, what's troubling is that he isn't favored by CQ and has what looks like very poor club prospects.

i'm really hoping i'm wrong, we need him to be the next mahdavikia.

It's crazy to think that 18 year old Kia went to Germany and immediately had an impact for a mid-table club...really hoping we have some generational talents like Kia, Daei, AK8 with long careers in Europe somewhere in the pipeline, because so far Azmoun and JB haven't made the jump I'd like to see them make.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        All of this hype around Jahanbakhsh, but unfortunately it may be just that - hype. He's done well on a relegation dutch team but objectively, what's troubling is that he isn't favored by CQ and has what looks like very poor club prospects.
        It's crazy to think that 18 year old Kia went to Germany and immediately had an impact for a mid-table club...really hoping we have some generational talents like Kia, Daei, AK8 with long careers in Europe somewhere in the pipeline, because so far Azmoun and JB haven't made the jump I'd like to see them make.

We should have a 2015 summer transfer prediction thread. Predict the player and the league (1 point) team (1 point) they will transfer to or stay at in Europe.

My predictions:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Norwich City
        Sardar Azmoun - Rubin Kazan
        Ashkan Dejagah - Bundesliga
        Reza Ghoochannejhad - Belgian Pro League
        Saeid Ezatollahi - Atletico Madrid B
        Daniel Davari - Eintracht Braunschweig
        Alireza Haghighi - Rubin Kazan

I'm going with my gut here, for some reason, I think some of these are going to happen. I don't know why, but I've had this strange feeling that Dejagah may go back to a lower table Bundesliga team.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          We should have a 2015 summer transfer prediction thread. Predict the player and the league (1 point) team (1 point) they will transfer to or stay at in Europe.

My predictions:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Norwich City
          Sardar Azmoun - Rubin Kazan
          Ashkan Dejagah - Bundesliga
          Reza Ghoochannejhad - Belgian Pro League
          Saeid Ezatollahi - Atletico Madrid B
          Daniel Davari - Eintracht Braunschweig
          Alireza Haghighi - Rubin Kazan

I'm going with my gut here, for some reason, I think some of these are going to happen. I don't know why, but I've had this strange feeling that Dejagah may go back to a lower table Bundesliga team.
          You don't have food poisoning do you? None of those players have done much (with the exception of ARJ and Ezzatolahi who is young) to deserve a move. If Ezzatolahi stays with Atletico B he will be moving backwards in his development as the team is relegated to 3rd league.
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Dajagah has a history as a productive player in Germany. Do you really think 1 year in Qatar has legitimately destroyed his career? Karimi moved to a competitive Schalke team after a few years out of Europe, due to his prior relationships and name in Europe. He may not deserve it based on this 1 past season, but it's not ridiculous to think that Dejagah will be released by the Qataris and makes a move back to Germany, where most of his friends and family and connections are.

Gucci could possibly stay in Qatar too, but I don't think they want to pay high wages to loan him again. I think he did okay in Belgian league, so the Charlton brass may send him back where he was successful before to see if he can regain his form.

I don't think Sardar did great in the league this year. He did good, but I don't think he is ready for a big move yet.

I was about to post that Ezatollahi may be loaned to a liga adelante team, but that may not happen. They may do that next year. He is still fairly young, and could use more development in the Atletico system. Moving up in the ranks of the team will be better for him than risking going to another crappier team that makes him look bad. Loans at age 18 can often harm a player's career, believe me. I've seen it more than a few times. He shouldn't rush his development.

I don't think Grasshoppers will use Davari this year. Seems he has fallen out of form. He seemed to have a good relationship with Eintracht and they seemed to be missing a piece this season in their campaign promotion quest, even though they were good and close to promotion. Davari could come back to help them again. Grasshoppers may cut their losses and sell him back. It would be best for all parties involved.

Haghighi is probably going back to Kazan as his loan is over and I think he's matured enough to become the second goalkeeper at least. Would be good for him and Sardar to be together as well.

I don't know why this makes me sound like I have food poisoning. All of these scenarios could easily happen. If Karimi can move to Schalke, and he has the same agent as Dejagah, I'm sure Reza Fazeli can also get Dejagah back to Europe.

Comment

Dejagah has repeatedly said he has no desire for European football. The guy couldn't stay healthy while at Fulham and this ultimately cost him in terms of value. He is a phenomenal player but where he stands he isn't on any teams radar.

Look at ARJ arguably our most pressing talent. He is young, in his prime, and did wonders last year...the strongest team linked to him, Norwich, hasn't even officially put an offer in for him. None of the other players mentioned have done nearly enough to attract significant looks let alone a decent offer.

Karimi to Schalke was the exception to the rule only because he was supposed to be a star...it never materialized. We haven't hyped any player like Karimi to date...for obvious reasons.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Norwich is a EPL club, so if they want AJ, no other club can stand in their way in terms of offering more money.

I still hope he gets offered by Norwich and goes there. I love EPL, and would love to see AJ against to oppositions like Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal etc.

That would be so amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like Albion feel like they have this guy already. Lots of releases about him on their affiliated sites.

Ten things about Ali

by Andy Naylor, Chief sports reporter

Albion are leading the race to land Alireza Jahanbakhsh after agreeing a seven-figure fee with his Dutch club NEC Nijmegen and giving Amir Hashemi, the player's manager and mentor, a guided tour of the Amex and the training complex at Lancing.

Here are ten things about the Iranian international winger:

Golden Bull trophy for best player in Jupiler League (Dutch second division) this season

Scored 12 goals and had 18 assists to help Nijmegen make an immediate return to the top flight

Mainly a right-winger but can also operate on the left or through the middle in a 4-3-3

Born in Qazvin in northern Iran, three hours drive from the capital Tehran

Under contract with Nijmegen until the end of next season. They want to cash in, rather than risk losing him on a free.

Has bagged 17 goals in 55 games in total for Nijmegen after joining them on a three-year deal from Damash Gilan in Iran

Spotted by Nijmegen playing for Iran in a friendly tournament in Dubai and in a youth tournament in Qatar

Former youth team captain of Iran, netted 11 goals in 17 games for under-19s

Capped 14 times by Iran, including three substitute appearances in last year's World Cup

Scored on his second senior appearance for his country as a sub against Thailand

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1331...ngs_about_Ali/

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Seems like Albion feel like they have this guy already.
                    Ghalat kardan

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                      How is it hype.
                      He was voted Holland's 2nd best talent in 2013-14 and was voted best player of the 2nd league in 2014-15. That shows consistentcy and good performance.

Comment

I feel bad for for their fans it seems they've never been linked with anything better than mediocre player. Jahanbakhsh is a good player but they're making it seem like they're getting Ronaldo or something. They even already made songs for him on their forum. Too bad for them that there's a -1% chance of him going there.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Seems like Albion feel like they have this guy already. Lots of releases about him on their affiliated sites.

Ten things about Ali

by Andy Naylor, Chief sports reporter

Albion are leading the race to land Alireza Jahanbakhsh after agreeing a seven-figure fee with his Dutch club NEC Nijmegen and giving Amir Hashemi, the player's manager and mentor, a guided tour of the Amex and the training complex at Lancing.

Here are ten things about the Iranian international winger:

Golden Bull trophy for best player in Jupiler League (Dutch second division) this season

Scored 12 goals and had 18 assists to help Nijmegen make an immediate return to the top flight

Mainly a right-winger but can also operate on the left or through the middle in a 4-3-3

Born in Qazvin in northern Iran, three hours drive from the capital Tehran

Under contract with Nijmegen until the end of next season. They want to cash in, rather than risk losing him on a free.

Has bagged 17 goals in 55 games in total for Nijmegen after joining them on a three-year deal from Damash Gilan in Iran

Spotted by Nijmegen playing for Iran in a friendly tournament in Dubai and in a youth tournament in Qatar

Former youth team captain of Iran, netted 11 goals in 17 games for under-19s

Capped 14 times by Iran, including three substitute appearances in last year's World Cup

Scored on his second senior appearance for his country as a sub against Thailand

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1331...ngs_about_Ali/
                          That is enough!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            That is enough!
                            thats why he runs so fast..!!

Comment

I've been a bit out of the loop but can somebody explain to me why Jahanbakhsh would ever go to Brighton? Are they not a championship side?? How come he doesn't have better offers?
                              sigpic

Comment

Nobody knows if he's had better offers, really. It all seems to be speculation. Brighton do seem to be the only side to have put in a firm offer.

I would feel a bit sorry for him if he did end up ar Brighton, or any attacking player they sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X