Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need to be patient, norwich will be a good, also there are few dutch teams , lets wait

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
      Nobody knows if he's had better offers, really. It all seems to be speculation. Brighton do seem to be the only side to have put in a firm offer.

I would feel a bit sorry for him if he did end up ar Brighton, or any attacking player they sign.
      So are you saying that Brighton is clueless at attacking and their idea of tactics is kicking the ball down route 1?

If that the case, Brighton riide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not route 1 but so defensive that it sucks the life and movement out of any forward thinking players.

Their manager plays a very rigid 4231 with 2 defensive midfielders. When he was here he played inverted wingers and the tactic was for them to run and cut inside before blazing over or trying to win a freekick. First season under him wasn't great and the second was just depressing.

The only time his side really scored goals was when he had Newcastle in the Championship. Of course they had the strongest squad that division has probably ever seen.

Comment

Sorry I'm not too well versed in these things but how come he doesn't just stay at NEC? they'll be playing top flight football again against big teams in a city he knows with a coach he loves and who trusts him with fans that adore him. I don't really see a downside and think it'd be better to fight and play each game and end up like seventh in the table rather than warm the bench in the EPL.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

Jahanbakhsh says if he gets an offer from Germany or Spain he will consider those.

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940316001383

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Jahanbakhsh says if he gets an offer from Germany or Spain he will consider those.

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13940316001383
              Iranian journalism at its best. They ask the kid what will he do if he had offers from Germany and Spain what he would do? He responds he will considers them. They publish it as if he said he will only consider offers from those leagues.
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

All this is smelling like classic bazar garmi. He will either stay with NEC, or go to that championship team. Wait and see.
                Kudos to PAG, only player I recently remember who didn't do this shit when it came to a transfer.
                And looool at a certain player: "I have offers from arsenal, juventus and Barcelona."ends up in bottom table Russian team.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  And looool at a certain player: "I have offers from arsenal, juventus and Barcelona."ends up in bottom table Russian team.
                  This certain player will return to Rubin anyway, only pity that they missed an EL spot narrowly

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    This certain player will return to Rubin anyway, only pity that they missed an EL spot narrowly
                    And warm the bench, yaay..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      And warm the bench, yaay..
                      He is 20 years old, what do you expect.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                        He is 20 years old, what do you expect.
                        To stop this iranian bazar garmi bazi.

Comment

latest update on ali JB looks good

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...A%D8%B5%D8%A7/

Comment

Lol jb just had an insta post saying hes otw to Paris. I just wanted to say JB to PSG before the Iranian news agencies

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              Lol jb just had an insta post saying hes otw to Paris. I just wanted to say JB to PSG before the Iranian news agencies

We are looking for a cheap left winger to replace Lavezzi...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                We are looking for a cheap left winger to replace Lavezzi...
                                Hahahaha good one. But seriously he may just be going there for holiday and/or transit to England. Guess we will find out soon in a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X