This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Same old same old. ina hamash bazar garmi hast. I wont accept any more rumors unless I see their clear bid with a real price tag attach and declare by the club not JB agent.
    I won't accept any more rumors till I see them in the lineup in the new season.

Comment

I won't accept any more rumors in 2015 until I see AJ rumored transfers in 2017.

Comment

the longer ARJ can drag his final decision the better the likely next destination and the financial package which goes with it..!

it seems NEC is in a hurry to cash in and they sorta wanna know the guaranteed figure at hand, so they could proceed to build their next season team according to that budget..!!??
        but if I were ARJ's agent, i wouldnt budge in to such time-constraining pressure and focus on whats best for my client by waiting it out..!! at worst case, ARJ would be forced to remain in NEC, which IMO is still a more sensible career move than moving to any team in English Championship..!!

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh would prefer to play
          5 Jun. 2015 08:58:34

Alireza Jahanbakhsh attaches little value to the ambitions of the club where he comes out for next season. The attacker relies on a good feeling.

Jahanbakhsh was named player of the year inde Jupiler League. Since then there has been much interest in him from both home and abroad. The attacker NEC would be coveted by the Dutch top, while clubs such as Spartak Moscow for him sitting in the stands.

Quiet

"It is quiet now," said agent Amir Hashemi at Omroep Gelderland. "Alireza is currently in Iran at the national team."

"We will put everything together. We want the best for Alireza. He must develop them. Therefore it would be logical that he remains in the Netherlands," said Hashemi.

No priority

"A club with a big name is not a priority. It's about Alireza play somewhere where he will get the confidence and ambition of what is a club. That we take the decision. Spartak Moscow is a big club. Or that right choice, because you can questioning.""
          http://www.goal.com/nl/news/213/ered...-liefst-spelen

Comment

Better not to follow this thread until a real transfer happens.

Getting tired of his agents' smooth talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              It's quite easy: if there's an Israeli involved in any of the clubs, simply don't go. Learnt from Gucci..
              Wow man.. First of all, their Israeli player is Arab sunni muslim, you know, the kind of people who Actually want to kill us, and second of all, just because Gucci had bad luck in Standard Liege, you cant blame and judge a whole nation for it lol.
              I'd love Alireza to play in a team full of jewish Israelis, it would be great PR.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                Wow man.. First of all, their Israeli player is Arab sunni muslim, you know, the kind of people who Actually want to kill us, and second of all, just because Gucci had bad luck in Standard Liege, you cant blame and judge a whole nation for it lol.
                I'd love Alireza to play in a team full of jewish Israelis, it would be great PR.
                What about Charlton?

Comment

Although I would much rather see him go to Norwich, PSV, or feyenoord....it would be an awesome treat for him to be playing in my hometown team NYCFC. I still think he would be unbelievably crazy to pass up any of the Dutch Giants and Norwich.

The good thing that we should all keep in the back of our mind is he made the right decision to go to Europe when he could have stayed in Iran and sign a fat contract so he has good history in making career choices.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    What about Charlton?
                    Gucci was not good enough at Charlton. If I was the manager I'd bench him too. There's a reason why their fans disliked him. Or are they evil zionists too?
                    Edit: just did some fact checking, no Israelis were present when Gucci was there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima View Post
                      Gucci was not good enough at Charlton. If I was the manager I'd bench him too. There's a reason why their fans disliked him. Or are they evil zionists too?
                      Edit: just did some fact checking, no Israelis were present when Gucci was there lol.
                      first off, Reza simply was not a good fit for Championship football period. not his size, not his style of play.(same problem is gonna be with ARJ, although at least he has the youth and bigger size, which may help him overcome those challenges better)

he was forced upon the coach by the owner,and he was played mostly as a winger in a not very attacking formation there which was another reason he didnt settle well. CAFC's had reputation for having the worst home-ground which was subsequently upgraded after his departure.

during his short spell at CAFC, the club was in a constant chaos, and Reza had to go through 2 coaching changes in 6month being with club before moving to Kuwait to get away from that shitthole..!!
                      it certainly wasnt that he Just wasnt good enough..!! HE PROVED HE WAS PLENTY GOOD ENOUGH IN TM @ WC ..!

Comment

Why all these clubs (Brighton, Norwich, Spartak, NYFC...) doesn't wake up to puchase other iranian players. As if he is the only gifted iranian in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Why all these clubs (Brighton, Norwich, Spartak, NYFC...) doesn't wake up to puchase other iranian players. As if he is the only gifted iranian in the world.
                          this guy had a crazy amount of goals and a lot of assists for a winger, plus he is extremely young, unlike most good Iranians in the IPL, and he plays in Europe, a place where Europeans have the most scouts. Also he was the best player in his league.... In Europe!!

Comment

New York City now, lol. Well it's safe to say that if he's truly ambitious he won't go there for another 13 or 14 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                              this guy had a crazy amount of goals and a lot of assists for a winger, plus he is extremely young, unlike most good Iranians in the IPL, and he plays in Europe, a place where Europeans have the most scouts. Also he was the best player in his league.... In Europe!!
                              I know but they should be as smart as NEC that came and took it from Damash for peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                Yeah dude, for some reason, I thought you were in Europe lol. I remember hearing back in the day that AK8 had an offer from Galaxy. It was probably just a bs Iranian rumor, but I know for a fact that I read it on PFDC in either 2011 or 2012. That would have been amazing for me!
                                Lol my bad, I am from Europe (Sweden)
                                I see now that the way I said 'our Iroonie LA' might give the impression that I'm one of you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X